Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
General dirty story
If this is liked I will post more of it. I may even write about how the wife is used like a slut.

You arrive at my house, quivering with excitement, the butt plug I gave you buried in your ass. As you walk up, my wife comes out the door. She smiles and tells you “Have a good time." You know she has her harness on under her miniskirt, holding dildos in both her ass and pussy. She is on her way to my friends house to be used and fucked like the slut she is. I often loan her out to my friends, just like I loan you out, to be fucked like the whore you are.
You ring the bell and go into the entryway, immediately stripping and getting on your knees, head down, your cock harder than you thought possible. As always, there is a collar with a leash and a set of hand cuffs on the table. I walk in and place the collar around your neck. As the lock closes you realize that, once again, you are my property, my wholly willing sex toy.
My cock is rock hard, and you beg to be allowed to suck my cock. On all fours I pull you by the leash into the play room. On your knees, I order you to open your mouth. You suck it hard, taking my cock to the base each time you go down, your bound hands holding my ball sack and stroking my cock as it comes out your mouth. You suck so well you know it won't take long before you get your prize, my cum filling your mouth. As I cum you nearly orgasm yourself, you swallow each drop and thank me for being allowed to. The whole time I am telling you how you're mine to use as I wish, my fuck toy for the weekend. As my sex toy you know you are expected to obey me without question and you know you will do so willingly, eager to please your Master. I order you on all fours, the chain between the collar and cuffs so short that your face ends up almost to the floor. I grab my riding crop and start smacking your ass with it. I pull out the butt plug and place my well lubed cock just into your stretched asshole and make you ask to be fucked. I stroke your cock just the way you like, quickly getting you near the edge, the whole time you are begging to be ass fucked. You know better to cum without my permission. Just as you are stopping me from stroking your cock, I bury my cock balls deep into your ass. The pleasure you get with my cock buried in your ass nearly makes you squirt even though I stopped stroking your cock. As I fuck your hole I wipe what drips out of your cock and make you lick it from my fingers.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
theboogieman

Well now my cock is nice and hard as a result of reading your story so now I must stroke it thanks to you, so hell yes I want to read more of your stories. Keep them cumming.......and I will too jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story
What a great fantasy this is, wow, I got off just reading it, I could only imagine living it !!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
General dirty story
Thank you I loved your hot story and would love more to arouse my inner slut

bigman00
gen. dirty story.
more more more etc............ thumbup1 jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm working on more but want to satisfy. Should it include the wife or do you want straight gay story?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
OU AHH
great story, include ur wife in the next one

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story.
I am yours, use me as you wish, you know I will do as you say.

If your wife wants to watch or join in you decide.

love

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds