Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loss of Cum
Here is a question that most guys would probably never talk about. I no longer cum at all when I have an orgasm. I never realized how good it felt to have cum streaming through my penis and shooting out my head. sad

Just wondering if any of you guys no matter the age have experienced the same loss of ejaculation during an orgasm?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How old are you? I am 50 and I still cum a fairly good load, but now I'm more of an oozer than a shooter. I used to shoot really far, I've even shot over my head and many times in my face. But now my cum just kind of flows out and down the side of my dick. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loss of Cum
I am now 62 YO. Probably about 50 I started to experience similar lack of proportion during an orgasm. It got progressively worse and really noticed the complete dry up about a year ago. I have always enjoyed the taste and feel of warm cum in my mouth so anytime I masturbated I would be sure to lick up all of the love juice off my hands and anywhere else it shot. I originally thought this was related to some antianxiety medicines that I was taking but even after I stopped taking those meds there was no improvement. Very occasionally like this morning when my GF was playing with me I did have a few drops of pre-cum but that was it. Orgasm was dry as usual. When I asked my urologist about this he simply said that with age you just produce less semen as well as less fluids that carried the semem. Although you still feel an orgasm and the pumping sensation the fluids instead of going out the 8 or 9 inches ( fat chance more like 5  ) to the end of my cock it just slides back in and is absorbed in and around my prostate.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm older than you, and I still have some, but the volume is definitely less than when I was younger, and it takes a couple of days before I have any appreciable flow. I've been told by my urologist that this is normal. Sometimes I can increase the volume by edging a bit - seems to generate more liquid.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Well the testes do slowly produce less sperm as we get older, so the quantity will get less on orgasm !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jizz
I still have a glorious o but very little cum, had roto root on my prostate

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Roto ruter
I also had a roto ruter for my prostate, two times. After the first one was a significant reduction in the amount of cum from my cock. After the second one I have never had anything more than a little pre-cum. Worse than that operations not help my frequency of urination especially at night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
same here
I experienced the same after my surgery. The sensation is still there, but no output. I used to eat my own cum when the wife wouldn't put out and I miss it. Now I feel the only way I can be truly active in sex is to bottom for a guy. Suck his dick, swallow his cum, have him fuck my ass. Anyone interested?

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not so much about the quantity of the cum but the quality of the orgasm !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes 61 now I have less cum as I gotten older to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
welcome to old age smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smokeinthemirror said: welcome to old age smile

Ain't that the truth. I used to be a gusher, now it just dribbles.

Spunkeater69
I'm approaching my mid 60 and thankfully I'm still spunking like a teenager!
Check my photos and videos and see what you think

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Spunkeater69 said: I'm approaching my mid 60 and thankfully I'm still spunking like a teenager!
Check my photos and videos and see what you think

I only wish my loads were as strong and heavy as yours Spunkeater !

Spunkeater69
Hi Alley
I'd LOVE to put one of my loads down your throat as you were putting yours over my face
That's a serious invitation! xx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
no cum
My cum volume had gradually decreased over the years, but prostatectomy at 68 ended it totally. Now when I cum, it can be just as intense as ever, but absolutely nothing comes out. As some others have mentioned, I really miss it, too. I have a friend who tries to tell me that it doesn't make any difference, but that's because he can still cum. I think it makes a lot of difference to the guys who have no cum. It's like a big part of orgasm is gone..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am 75 years old and I still deliver a good load of cum.
Always looking for some LOVER who want to enjoy my cum.
I take my share of Vitamin's -- D3 2000mg 3 times a day -- C 1000mg once per day -- B12 5000mcg once a day -- Zinc 50 to 100mg once a day.
Been taking this for the last 30plus years.
Also eating and drinking Pineapple every day love redeyes jerk heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Lost of Cum
I have found that as I have gotten older, I produce less cum, but usually always enough to lick up off of my fingers!
Paul

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds