Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How Often
I know with experience, guys jerk off regularly. At my age I still jerk off and cum a few time a week. Younger, even while married, I would jerk off almost daily. Some days more. I'm curious if I'm different or in the main stream. How often do other guys, different ages fuck thier fist. jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
mondo1690
like you, yes with age I don't masturbate as much but still get off 2-3 times a week. If really horny, a couple times in a day, but then it might be 5-7 days before I do it again.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cum daily and sometimes up to 3x. My daily routine goes like this, I relieve my morning wood, if I have time, I'll rub one out at lunch and once I get home from work , I try to have another session .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cum daily and sometimes up to 3x. My daily routine goes like this, I relieve my morning wood, if I have time, I'll rub one out at lunch and once I get home from work , I try to have another session . I'm also in my early 50's and never have felt as horny as I do now.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
Most days I wank at least twice and often a third time. Always before I get up ion the morning, more than likely during the day, especially if I am playing on cam, and then at night when I go to bed. If I am meeting someone for sex during the day then, depending on the chemistry, could be a couple more times. I have been doing this since before I could even produce cum and used to dry cum, I couldn't imagine not being able to do it I love it so much

Forum Level:
Just getting started
j/o
I'm 72 and still j/o at least 3 times a week.

jughead1
how often
same age, jack off at least 10 times a week

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I jerk off almost every day, occasionally 2-3 times a day. Whenever possible I like to take it slowly and keep my cock hard for a long time (45-60 minutes or more). When I finally do cum the sensation is amazing as well as being a huge load! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As much as possible...
Not as much as I want to...A lot when I was younger because I had more time to do so. Almost every day and several times a day was a bonus. Now it is all about the time. I love to jack off just as much now as I used to. But, I do it now as often as I can and think about it when I am not able to. Life tends to get in the way when you have to adult. That said, It can sometimes come in waves. After having to hold out longer than preferred from time to time...I have to make up for lost time. lol. So, as much as possible is the order. I just want that cum. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How often
65 yo here and jo at least once a day and most days twice. Besides jo I still get sex about 3 or 4 times a week. Because of time opportunities weekends about 3 or 4 orgasms a day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When Needed
I jack off once or twice a week. It's different with me, after prostate surgery. I don't ejaculate, but I do have an orgasm. It still feels good!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wank at least once every day, very often twice. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wank
I masturbate pretty much every day. At least once a day and sometimes twice. I love stroking my cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
rolleyes smile When younger I'd empty my morning hardon daily and evening B4 sliding into the wife. The evening so I could last longer in the wife. Now that she's pasted I edge every morning and cum maybe once a week. w00t jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All the time
I usually rub one out before I get out of bed in the morning.
Then often again in the afternoon after I smoke some herb.
And I'll most likely get off again when I get into bed.
I'm 75 and live alone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can jerk off daily but do not get the chance. I can say I really enjoy jerking off especially on cam if there are others. Unfortunately the cam sight here is empty most of the time. Love to find a buddy to jerk off with in person and do even more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Normally daily for me unless I’m super horny then a couple of times a day.