view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
spunkeater
Fully exposed or hidden face?
I know everyone has different views and I would love to know do guys who post on here prefer to fully expose or hide their faces?

For me the greatest sexual pleasure is from total exposure and masturbating to orgasm

Your views gents please

heart heart heart jerk jerk jerk heart heart heart jerk jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wantitbi101
I like showing all. Showing my face when I play with myself is a huge turn on.
My ultimate fantasy is to be used in front of a room full of people. tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still very much in the closet so I don't show my face.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fully exposed
I'm usually a head to toe chap, love the jeopardy of being recognised (as has happened...twice now!), I get soon hard when I strip and post. I Prefer the other folks on here that have a smile too (though there are a few headless chaps I would still like to meet and eat their meat!) tongue jerk

787fww
Full exposure for me, big turn on to show it all

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I 1st posted photos my face was never in the shot, now happy to show it along my naked body !

wantitbi101
alleycat said: When I 1st posted photos my face was never in the shot, now happy to show it along my naked body !

Same here, at first I would never show my face. But now I don't really care.

toys595959
face
I like people seeing me--love having people watch me sucking/swallowing cock/cum--being ass fucked by a man or men or a Bi woman with a strapon

Forum Level:
Just getting started
showing my face
jerk the 1st year or two i wood not show my face... liked showing my body that worked some butt then i accidentally put one on the net of me naked showing my face and ass..... couldn't get it back ...... after while i liked seeing my face& naked body on internet .... others liked it so much better too .... figured was un-likely anyone i know wood see it and if they did ... well they are here on the site too .later, i joined a site where u were required to show your face ..... put my heart and soil into that site was co-mod of several groups .... then management make it impossible to function on the site being an un paid member ... was so bad that i left the site..... have other sites fold on me ... i guess all my pictures on those sites were lost. this site is awesome and i am so suck-cessful here

jerk jerk cg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Exposure
I like full exposure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Full exposure!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hotone1066 said: Full exposure!

I'm more than happy with full exposure. I love being naked and even collect the early morning newspaper nude, just for the thrill of being 'caught' rolleyes raspberry jerk tongue rolleyes raspberry redeyes jerk jerk jerk

curioustom
Exposed/Anonymity
I prefer to maintain some anonymity.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
face
Ofcourse. I have rule: if I show dick, I will show my face too.

Crease
Showing my dick and my face at the same time are essential to me, otherwise I'm not particularly turned on.

foxnewman
I prefer to be fully nude and fully exposed. That's how I like to see other guys, so why not set a good example, I figure.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fully Eposed?
Posted nude photos not showing my face ! Finally got up the nerve last year to post nude photos on sites with face ! Posted one video titled confessions! Love to be nude ! redeyes

boi4master
Fully exposed of course

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Face or not
I prefer full exposure. I used to worry about my pics being seen by people that I know, but reason says if they find the pics they have to on the site.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since I don't care who sees me I like to show face. And when I look at nudes I like to be able to put a face with a cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Full Exposer
10-Apr-21 11:59
I prefer full exposure. I used to worry about my pics being a Mwm and being seen by people that I know, but I don’t care and let all see me sucking on a big Dick or getting Raw Fucked I am doing it more openly and love public use and service so anyone might see enjoy cock
My pics are proof

Zozon102
I always show my face. On every photo and video. There's no point in being nude if you hide your face. If you just want to show off your body or want others to see you having sex, you should show your face too. Sometimes the facial expression shows how much you enjoy it. Right?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't have the courage yet to show my face. Perhaps in future things will change, but at the moment it is so.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to show my face on here smile I have no problems with that. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fully exposed
I actually get a big kick out of get naked and taking pictures or having my picture taken. Showing my face shows that I am a real person. I also have been recognized in public by another guy on this website. That eventually led to some real fun. Would like to meet more guys from the site. happydance yahoo

Zozon102
My daughter just turned 18 and she asked me for a bit of advice. (We talk about sex openly, no taboos). She wants to film herself having sex with her boyfriend and his friend altogether (they are all bisexual), and they want to post the video on the internet. She asked me if I can blur her face. I asked her what's the point? How will it look like when you suck penises with a blurred face, especially if they cum on it or fill your mouth with their semen? Stupid, isn't it? Furthermore, when they double-penetrate you, your facial expression will more than anything show how much you enjoy it. Also, I asked her if there was a problem when her teacher saw her naked on the beach when she was in 7th grade. (we are nudists). She said, no. See? There is no problem when other people see you naked, and why would it be if they see you having sex? Anyway, she has already participated in the miss nudist junior contest in a nudist resort, and a few years later has had sex with a stranger on a swinger beach we once visited. On that occasion, many people were watching her (and heard her screaming). Of course, there was no shame, only pleasure. She even got big applause. If that wasn't an issue, why would it be a problem if anyone sees you (on the internet) nude or having sex with your close friends while your entire body is fully exposed? She is beautiful, sexy, and very hot, so it would actually be a shame if people don't see her beautiful face and body in full exposure. She agreed, and she will do it. I'm proud of her, and I'm sure that teacher will enjoy watching her video jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For the longest time just showed my cock when I chat cam. But lately it really turns me on when I jerk off on cam and know people are watching and they see my face and all. Gets me so hard just talking about it. Just to bad most of the time I go to the chat cam no one is on.

harrygoodnough3
Same Here
dickourie said: Still very much in the closet so I don't show my face.

basically closeted so staying hidden on the web.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
expose
when i first started showing my cock i was terrified to show my face, a couple of years later a mate who we sucked each others cocks suggested we cam one night, i was that horny i agreed and we cammed and recorded our session, After watching it i was hard again so now its full exposure

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fully exposed. If we show all our body for the pleasure of people and ourselves, our face must be included.
But we have to respect the multiple reasons because many men don't want or they can't show their faces.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not ashamed
Like others on here I was bashful about showing my face at first. But I realized that a big part of the enjoyment of sharing is to let others see the pure joy I get from exploring cocks and balls with my mouth, nose and rubbing them all over my face. Same goes for sharing my expressions as I get penetrated and fucked. I love seeing it myself, so I hope others do as well. Of course, the ultimate is when I can share it as I take and swallow my partners' cum. Wouldn't be nearly as good with my face hidden. jerk raspberry thumbup yahoo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds