Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
goodthingscome
Lube
What's everybody's preference?

I've only ever used the sachets of the water based stuff you get given free with condoms, would love to try oil based but as they're not condom safe or ok to use with toys I think it will have to stay a fantasy.

Has anyone used silicone based lube? Or used anything else to grease themselves up?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like ID Silk lube, buy it online and feels good when used on toys !

If this reply breaks our rules please 
goodthingscome
I might have to do that Alley, unless you'd be prepared to give me a demonstration? angel

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being uncut I've never had to lube my cock but do use a lube for sounding or anal play. My preference is KY.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Astroglide for toys, KY for toys, and Albolene for JO. Yes, I know it's a lot of product.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Astroglide for toys, KY for fucking, and Albolene for JO. Yes, I know it's a lot of product.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use coconut oil for jerking off and anal toys. It's all natural, doesn't dry out or leave residue and the feeling is incredible!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a tube of generic water-based gel that works really well, but it does tend to dry out after a while. Works really well for my dildo.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use Crisco butter. It's very good and will not dry out on you like the water based lubs seem to do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use astroglide, ky, coconut oil and olive oil. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For both self play and for play with another, my favorite lube is Albolene. One caution, it's not compatible with latex condoms nor with latex toys. You will find it in pharmacies right next to the Cold Cream. CVS even has an identical product that carries their house brand.

It's primary use is as a make-up remover, so the clerk will be oblivious to your intended use. It's the consistency of a thick paste in the jar, but it liquefies at skin temperature and becomes very slick.

[img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ty7GDdu8L._AC_UL320_SR264,320_.jpg[/img]

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spit
I love lubing my bum up with saliva just before he fuckes me, the very best is when he sucks my bum hole first then fucks me, I like it a bit tight and rough as you have probably guessed by now

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Is coconut oil safe with silicone toys and latex condoms?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tomcat66 said: Is coconut oil safe with silicone toys and latex condoms?

With silicone toys, yes. With latex condoms, some say yes some say no. With non-latex condoms like Skyn, yes. I use Skyn or BB if I know the person well. Always use coconut oil, love it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Okay so we bought a tub of coconut oil and have been using it all weekend, wow! Love it! We did some anal play on me, I masturbated alone with it, used it to rub my wife's pussy and used it for straight intercourse several times. My wife started massaging my ass with it, then started pushing it into my asshole and fingered me out so good, finally all the way in to my prostate, damn was that good. Really good stuff, we loved the way it just melts and the staying power is awesome, it won't dry out. Plus it smells good, and I even went down on my wife after I came in her and it tasted good as well. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used Astroglide for years to stroke and with toys to stroke and for personal anal play.
I am using Smooth & Silky now and really like it. It is water so I don't feel the need to immediately wash my cock and balls after.
I gave another guy a hand job with it and he really liked it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In the Pool
If you like to fuck in the swimming pool, there is nothing like good old fashion Vaseline.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Coconut oil the best ! Cheap and works with everything/everywhere.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds