Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
enemas
How many of you guys like to do an enema? I've been giving myself enema as far back as '74. At first it was in hotels where I'd turn the water, warm to hot, real fast and position my asshole up to the spout. As time went along I used all kinds of gadgets from douch bags to hanging a plastic bottle with a tube from the shower head. I advance to building a thing out of pvc and connecting it to the water supply in the tub. I make it in different ways so that I could lay down in the tub or get on all fours and back up on it. I've had tubing hooked to the water outlet so I could move all over and my short tube I hook to the shower hose that has a short piece of water supply tub on the end for easy insertion..this one I did tonight and I really cleaned out so I could use my toys tonight. I ocassionaly go outside and use the garden hose but don't care much for the cold water. Let me know your your favorite in a PM. retdog

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ocassionally
I like to give myself a deep cleaning enema about 4 or five times a year or just before playing with some of my longer anal toys. I have a shower head with a six foot long extension tube. I unscrew the head and run the water until it reaches a comfortable temperature then slow down the flow and insert it in my ass while leaning over in a doggie position. I let the warm water fill me until I can't take the pressure anymore then step over to the toilet and release it. I'll do this several times until the water coming out is relatively clear. By then my cock is usually rock hard and wanting to cum. That's when the fun begins and I always end up with an explosive ejaculation that I completely and lovingly devour.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Whenever I visit a gay/bi sauna I always use a bulb-type douche filled with like warm water before hand. Takes about 3/4 flushes, holding the liquid as long as I can before expelling it and the water comes out clean.

rosko
enemas
i use the shower pipe and love the clean feeling after

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sometimes give myself one when I want to clean everything out. I try to make a point of it if I'm expecting to receive the working end of a nice cock or tongue. I'd want that for me, so I return the consideration.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enemas
Yes, I do enjoy me enemas! I have been into enemas about 30 yeas now that I am in my late 70's. Wife NOT and so must have all hidden away. Also, no sex for many years. When I have at least a 1/2 day free to myself, I enjoy all of the preparation and seeing the red bag, nozzles, and hoses that are about to go into my ass. For a big and deep enema of about 3+ quarts, I really enjoyed the double balloon nozzle as I could completely relax without any leakage and just enjoy the feeling of my insides swelling up with the warm solution. I could even walk around holding the bag overhead. Then, it was time to let the good times flow! Sometimes 3 enemas in a row.

Now, if I want a quick cleanout for anal playtime, just a few bulbs of a douche with spray nozzle will give me enough cleanout for dildo and plug play. I like the feeling of a good enema cleanout. Now to find an anal playmate. tongue redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always use a bulb type hand held device. Use it 3 or 4 times to ensure I am clean. Always use before any kind of anal play with guys , dildo play or using a butt plug.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk i do beer enemas from the bottle ... just insert in my ass, up end the bottle and shake gently ... get drunk real fast and spray it back out under pressure ... is so kinky jerk jerk to do it while smoming nude outdoors .... i my fetish devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
an enema on date night is a must for me. got to keep my ass clean for my lover. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cleaning my hole
I use a bum wash here in Thailand.
I use it every day and clean out my ass every time. I love doing it. Also something use cold coffee that i put into a very large syringe and put in that way. Just leave it there for 15 minuets and then push it out. You get so clean inside so when I go to the gay sauna the guts there like my flavor of my hole. so I do it each time I go now.
The men are beginning to know that so I always get fuck now.
raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk i have had contact on these sites with fellows that use Champagne or wine enemas and a couple of guys that use beer like i do ......

many other guys have comment on pix of me 'jetting' and say they wood love it if i sprayed it all over their naked bodies ... their faces .... even into their mouths so they could drink 'from the source' .... meaning my anus....

often these are 'wet men' who wood not hesitate to drink my urine with my penis down their throats....

guess that makes for a hot mental picture butt i really not into that myself ...... well sure i have occasionally drank my own when it is 'watered down' bi my beer ingestion ... especially if i were out kayaking naked and had forgot to bring water and beer was all gone .... i get a dry mouth smoking some of this stuff ....

my cigar fetish is all wrapped around the enema/masturbation thing i do..... seems so standard operating procedure to get nude in the woods or out on the boat and smoke cigars and jack my penis..... sometimes i will have a mirror there so i can see myself and not feel so alone...... i am good company for myself... LOL

thinking this beer enema drinking thing might be considered an extreme fetish butt i don't know where the borderline is for that..... personally i only drank beer out of my regular butt buddy's ass just the one episode where we set up in my garage with plastic down and a hose to rinse off floor afterwards....

understand this is a messy and sticky business...... we were doning light BSM play just to see if we liked it and since he had me be "Master" i got to put beer up in him... sort of "against his will" he was blindfolded and i didn't tell him i was going to 'inject' him .... normally he woodn't do that stuff...

anyway, it was my chance to act out on my fantasy to suck beer out of his ass and swallow ( a 20 year fantasy)... i encouraged him to push it out while i rimmed and sucked his ass and he manged some good intermittent big squirts jerk jerk

it was a lifetime event for me and then i mounted him and we wet fucked doggie style really good .... i preteded to 'talk mean' to him .... calling him names ..... then stopping to do more beer in him... and to drink more from him as we switched back and forth..... from filling his colon then sucking his ass and fucking it so good ..... over an over for 1/2 an hour....

it was wonderful ..... he was cleaned out before he came over but still of course the beer was 'tainted' and so went into my belly.... i filled him again and again and we both got so sexy drunk .....

this particular time i didn't do the beer up in me ... was concentrating on him experiencing this perversion.

devil heart devil

after i cum in him, i was able to 'command ' him to fuck me so i stood bent over where i could see us in the mirrors and he stood behind me and fucking my roughly and rapidly .... filling me with his cum too ....

generally he has me top and after i cum in him, he has me suck him off as he is mostly the bottom .... i am versatile butt never turn down a chance to fuck his ass.... to have him fuck my ass that time was very memorable too ...

when his cum runs back out of me i reach back between my butt cheeks and get a wad of it on my fingers, then put it in my mouth ....... u have to understand that i REALLY LIKE this man.... known each other since 5th grade...

we were both 56 when we did this.....

after we were done we had a mess to clean up so garage wood not smell of beer and ass later....

this stuff wood much better be done outdoors ... totally nude, preferably in the trusty woods bi a lake or stream....

so there wood be water to wash off when done. if water is too cold then bring jugs of warm water or heat some up on a stove if u were camping out.... .

wish i could take a naked kayaking trip with him and do this again both ways .... and so exchange fluids with each other...... that is still a fantasy ..... jerk jerk creekgeek

GayMojave
My Maintenance Program
Male Pussy Maintenance

1. I often get questions from guys about how to take care of themselves in preparation for anal sex. In order to keep the male pussy ready to pleasure a partner, you must make an investment in time and effort, as well as make a few sacrifices in you diet. This is what works for me:

2. Diet: I avoid red meat for health reasons and also because it is so hard on your digestive tract. Red meats tend to be tough to digest, and are partially responsible for the residue that most people have in their digestive tracts. On average, people have between 4 and 10 pounds of undigested matter in their intestines and colons. Not a pleasant thought when you have 20 minutes to get ready for a hot date. I also avoid regular consumption of junk foods such as pastries, chips, etc. Again, tough to digest, and even tougher to flush through your digestive tract. The best diet is one high in fruits (you are what you eat) and vegetables, complex carbs like rice and pasta, and white meats and fish. Easy to digest, good for you, and fly through you like a speeding freight train
3. Secret #1. For breakfast, your most important meal if you are a bottom queen, I have a milkshake with a twist. Here goes:

16 ounces of water
one banana or some strawberries, or other fruit high in fiber
four tablespoons of OLIVE OIL
two tablespoons of Metamucil or other powdered fiber supplement
one half cup of dry nonfat milk or one half cup of milk
add any vitamins or supplements you may be taking, especially herbals, after removing from the little gel or plastic caplets

Put this mess in a blender, blend it, and drink it. Actually, it's not bad, and it grows on you. This is the maintenance milkshake, and if taken every morning, will make douching for sex a breeze after a good BM. For the first two weeks, add the following in order to get your digestive tract cleared of all junk that has accumulated over the years; 2 table spoons of mineral oil, and one quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper. WHAT?!!!!!!!! Yes, dearies, cayenne pepper. Makes the shake take on a Latin flavor, and it also attacks the junk in your intestines and breaks it down. Cayenne also has medicinal qualities that help reduce bacteria, certain mold and fungus spores, and it's acidic qualities clean out all of those fries and big macs you ate over the years. Wow, while typing this, I just realized that my spell checker has every four-letter word in the book in it! I typed “fungus”, and “fucked” comes up! I guess you know what I have been up to!! Another note, try to avoid the laxatives. They may be a quick fix, but over time, are not the best thing in the world for you. As for oils, use olive primarily, and I like to put in a drop or two of oil of oregano.

4. OK, sweet thing, now we are making some progress. After about two weeks, you will notice that your bowels are functioning as they were designed, and you are clear after your morning contribution to the sanitary district. The next step is sweetening that thing so your man does not get any unpleasant surprises. The next subject is douching, yes, a French word. Douching is the process of putting clean soapy water in your rectum and colon in order to get the bad stuff out. The term comes from the word “douche”, which is what the German Army did to the French Army in WWII, WWI, and on, and on, and on. The French will never learn!

5. You will need some tools for this operation. I have found over the years that the best douching tool is one of those non disposable douche bulbs that you can get at Longs, Rite-Aid, or any other full-service drug store. They are the type with a bulb about the size of a softball with a dong-like prong that screws into it. You can unscrew the prong-thangie for filling and cleaning. Other tools and supplies you need are some liquid, non-antibacterial soap, like the stuff you get in Walmart (Soft Hands is good, Costco conditioner or Aussie Mega Conditioner is best); toilet paper at hand, toilet, and a sink. You will generally find these things in your bathroom. Now, we are ready to get the boom-boom room in first class shape and keep that man happy!

6. Step one is to take a good BM, and empty your colon. This should happen every morning if you are doing the milkshakes every morning. After that, fill your sink with warm water and enough liquid soap to make Mister Bubble appear. The idea is to be completely relaxed, so water should be comfortably warm, not hot. Next, fill the bulb with soapy water, screw on the prong, and put it under water in the sink and squeeze out the air, filling it completely with water. NO AIR! Have a towel handy for drips and spills. Next, place some liquid soap on the tip of the prong, sit on the commode, and keeping the douche bottle upright, place the prong at the entrance of your love canal. Relax, and press it in, stopping and adjusting your angle if you get any resistance. Ease it about 4 inches in, and squeeze the bulb, flooding your RECTUM with water. Pull the douche out, wipe tip, and refill. Give yourself a second shot if you can hold it, same method. Hold it for a minute or so, and then let your anal sphincter relax and allow the water to flow out. Wipe clean and relax. Not pleasant if you have not been taking care of yourself, but necessary work.

7. The next step will involve going a bit deeper into the subject matter. We have just flushed your rectum, and next, we flush the colon. Fill the douche bulb as before, getting all air out of it, and lube it again with liquid soap or lotion. Put it in your pussy, and slowly press it in, first 4 inches, where you last stopped, and then further until you can feel your Lower colonic sphincter. That is the little door that separates your colon from your rectum. We are now going to slowly press the prong through the sphincter, taking care to watch the angle and get it straight thru and avoid pain and discomfort. Once it, at the full length of the douche bottle prong, squeeze and fill your colon with water. Extract, wipe, refill, and repeat. Most experienced (well fucked) take between two and three bulbs full of water. You will feel a mild pressure, and will feel like you have to go, once you have filled your colon. Hold the soapy water inside for at least one minute. You can also stand and move around a bit. I dance, some guys do jumping jacks, and some stand on their heads. Whatever it takes to get the soapy water up your colon and get it working on your colon walls, without pain, is OK. Always watch for signs of bleeding and pain. If either occurs, you are doing something wrong and need to cease.

8. Now that your colon is full of warm, soapy water, try to hold it and get it to do it's thing on your colon walls. After a few minutes, sit on the pot, relax, and let the water and other unmentionables flow out. Do not force or put pressure. It will come out when it has done it's job. Once the majority of the water has flowed out, clean up, and repeat the process. You will probably have to repeat this process at least three times in order to start flushing clear. Once you are flushing fairly clear, i'e., just discolored water, take a break for about 20 to 30 minutes.
9.After 20 to 30 minutes, you are probably going to have your small intestine decide to drain itself. This is a result of inefficient digestion. As a general rule, if your digestive tract is running as it was designed, what you ate at 6 PM last nite hits the septic system at 6 AM the next morning. If your small intestine does drain, resulting in another, much sloppier BM, not to worry. Just repeat the step we used to flush the colon (yes, way up there). You will notice that after about 2 flushes, you are running clear. That is the goal.

10. Now that you are just running clear, soapy water, allow it all to drain out, then hit the shower and start your day. If you are anticipating any large flying objects shooting up your pussy in the next few hours, now is a great time to lube a bit with some lotion. Just put some good lotion on your finger, put it up there, and lightly lubricate your pussy. It is good for you. And of course, lube again right before penetration. I have a shower shot in my shower which I use to finish the flush and also keep a couple of those beaded chain dildos in there and loads of nice conditioner. Lube up the beaded dildo with conditioner, slip in it, and take a ride for a few minutes. Then flush with the shower shot. The key to using a shower shot is to just put it up your rear and let it flow. No need to clamp down and you don't want to put too much water up there.

11. This system does require discipline and time. You will find that it is the best way to keep yourself ready for sex, and healthy. Also, I attribute my success in dodging the HIV bullet to good anal health, and this whole program has been the basis of that. And you can ask my two ex-husbands and the many guys I date, no unpleasant surprises and a superior ride every time. Remember guts, if you are going to keep a guy happy, you need to give it up when he is ready for it. This is how it is done in the real world. Again, bleeding, pain, and discomfort are NOT part of this program.

12. The next issue is actually taking a cock up your hind side. Contrary to popular (ill informed) opinion, you don't need to be “broken” like or a horse or have your cherry or any other of your fruity parts broken or destroyed. Take it slow. The best position for the new cummer is what we call “jailhouse” because you are on your stomach and your man lays on top of you and takes you from the rear. Not very romantic, but it is easier for him to control you and find your love hole. Spread your legs, and when you feel the head of his well lubricated cock pressing to get in, relax and try to simulate the same muscle sensations that your would if you were trying to have a BM.
Let him press in slowly, dilate your hole for him, and if it hurts, tell him and have him stop. Keep that outward pressure, downward like you are trying to take a BM, and let him slowly work his way in to you. Once he is all the way in, then he can start pumping slowly until you are warmed up, and as long as you don't get out of alignment and you don't clamp down on him too hard, he can ride like the wind. I do prefer the anal sex specific gel lubes if needed, but I do not recommend you use any of the deadeners like Anal Eze because pain is your first sign that something is amiss and you need to either take a break to stretch out or you need to change position. A little pain will prevent a lot of damage from a tear or fissure or worse, having your sphincter muscles torn. Tear enough of them, and you not only become a sloppy, lousy fuck, but you will end up back in diapers. Not good.

13. Remember, Douching a few times a week will become a pleasurable part of your maintenance routine. Get a few dildos and a couple of variable sized butt plugs and work on them when Mister Man is not around to do you. Once you are used to taking your man's cock with ease, then move on to the other positions and judge for yourselves what works best. Generally, the bottom is concerned about being comfortable while taking it, and the top wants to best angle and depth of stroke. When the bottom starts to get sexual aroused or orgasm while being fucked, you know you are doing it right. That is the whole idea: both get off. When in doubt, ask. That is why we are here, to help. Hope to see you all on a mattress somewhere!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ENEMAS
I always give myself an enema before I have anal sex. It is just good sense to be clean for your partner.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.81 seconds