Forum Level:
Just getting started
SMEGMA - COCK CHEESE
Smegma The True Scent of a Man

Why do guys think its dirty when its natural

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never seen , smelled or had any kind of experience with smegma. I'm circumcised like most native born Americans. I've only touched one intact man's penis and that was years ago. He was Asian, his cock was very clean, I marveled at the way the foreskin would disappear then magically reappear to cover the glans as I stroked him. He sucked my cock to completion.... jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Smegma tends to be associated to poor personal hygiene, regular washing behind the foreskin removes this problem and the attached smell !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smegma
Washing... This IS Texas. Washing twice a day and sometimes a little more vigorously than others!

rosko
COCK CHEESE
no thank you i like a cock to be washed thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Years ago I met a guy that had an awesome looking, long foreskin. I got down on my knees in front of him and almost put his cock into my mouth when an odor caught my attention. I rolled his foreskin back and there was dick cheese everywhere! The smell was nasty and I almost began gagging. I stood up and said "no thanks, I'm not into that". He was pissed off but I don't care, that was fucking nasty!

Clean that cock!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ain't for me - I think it means the cock isn't clean if it smells that bad.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
keep it clean
Being uncut I remember my early teens and preteens I would get head cheeses under my foreskin. The smell always turned me off. I keep myself squeaky clean out of respective for my partner. It's like rimming. Would you lick someone's ass if it was covered in shit? I certainly wouldn't and would never want to play with them again.

DavidNS
roughrider63 said: Years ago I met a guy that had an awesome looking, long foreskin. I got down on my knees in front of him and almost put his cock into my mouth when an odor caught my attention. I rolled his foreskin back and there was dick cheese everywhere! The smell was nasty and I almost began gagging. I stood up and said "no thanks, I'm not into that". He was pissed off but I don't care, that was fucking nasty!

Clean that cock!

I like to think he's the exception to the rule.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Disgusting and totally unnecessary. Soap and water aren't that hard to find. mad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smegma
I find it awful, however my partner of 40 years, loves me to occasionally forego washing behind my foreskin as he says he loves the taste of my cock natural, luckily he's cut so never has smegma. Come across it when out cruising or cottaging. It does sod all for me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yuk
It's disgusting and a sign of poor hygiene as far as I am concerned, I would never be able to get close to it anyway even if I wanted to as the smell makes me want to vomit. Sucking an uncut cock is my absolute favourite of all time, I can't get enough of them and I could do it all day and all night long but, please, let it be clean.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if it's not clean I'm not playing with it, that's what a shower is for and I don't mind playing in the tub either. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uhhhh....
No thanks!
But strangely enough, I LOVE the quite pungent smell of stale cum on a man's cock....or my wife's pussy after she comes back from an overnight "date".

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.84 seconds