view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
tdnds
Bottoms
So if you like to bottom, what is your favorite position to get your ass fucked and why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lying on my back in a sling, with my knees spread wide so I can watch my sexpartner fucking my ass, and my cock and balls are available for all to play with!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
spunkeater
Me on top looking into a mirror so I can see the action, same as in my profile photo

or ideally the same position only a threesum so I've a cock down my throat too

jerk heart jerk heart jerk heart jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I will ask my bitch what he prefers. Never asked him, I just fuck him. He cums a lot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucking Position
I am a 100% bottom - total cocksucker and love to get my ass fucked. I like to start out straddling my top's cock and lowering myself down onto it. That way I can control it and let my tight hole get used to a big cock going in it. Once I get used to the length/girth, the top can fuck me any way he wants - doggy style, or on my back with my legs up - I love to get fucked in any position and am willing to do whatever makes my top cum - he can cum in my ass or pull out and make me swallow his load and clean his cock off! Yes, I'm a nasty bottom thumbup

wantitbi101
Well I haven't had the pleasure of being fucked by a guy yet (soon to change)but when my wife does my ass with a strap-on. I like to be on my back with my legs spread back towards my head. I love watching it disappear inside me.
But when I get to be with a guy I think I'd like to be on my knees with my hips way up high. That way I get maximum deepth & I get to feel his balls bounce off of me and then when they cum, it will dribble out of my hole down over my balls.......
LOVE THAT IMAGE!!!!!! w00t w00t

sexybrad20
Mine is doggy style because then I have next to no control over how hard he goes and I like that

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love laying flat on my stomac, my butt up, to let him use me and relief himself pumping his cum balls deep in me.
Love being taken doggy style too.
Love getting fucked missionary style too, and having him kissing me deep. love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottoms
smile I love to lay on my back on the edge of the bed as my legs are lifted in the air

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to start out with me straddling him, so I can control the speed and pressure of his cock going into my ass. Once I have loosened up, his cock is sliding in and out really good I like to have him lay me on my back and have my legs around his waist as he pounds me into the matress. I want to be sling fucked real bad though. I am wanting to go to the bath house and go through the maze to the sling, and lay in it until everyone has used my ass.

kwd_guy
I love being on my back missionary, feeling his weight on me, wrapping my legs tight around him or him grabbing my ankles and spreading me out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love sitting on cocks and doggystyle, great positions to feel it better inside winkxoxo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Haven't yet
I haven't bottomed yet but as a top I know how I would love to bottom. Flat on my back with my legs spread wide so he can fuck me deeply and play with my cock at the same time. There's a pic of me topping Don in this exact position.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottoms
Sitting on lovers lap and facing him, looking into his eyes as I slowly slide down his pole,

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Doggy is good. Bottoms need the seed and a man who is in control. As for the oral, one hand holds his chin, the other on the back of his head, fuck your love down his throat or pull out a little and let him savor before swallowing. It's okay if they cum without permission.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doggy
Definitely doggy style. Makes me feel like the filthy little faggot whore bitch I am. Yes I do really get into humiliation and degradation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as long as I am getting fucked it doesn't matter. wink

Tachikomako
Don't have a favorite, they're all great. Missionary because I face my partner, can kiss or bite him and can play with nipples/balls/dick, doggy because it can be really rough and sometimes even a bit degrading, prone because I have no control and can just relax and accept everything that is happening.

I can't really ride, I'm not yet good at it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doggy or anything from behind. Just like the feeling of a guy grabbing my hips and fucking my ass deep and hard!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I love
I love laying on my back, with my legs in the air. I love seeing my fuckers face while he is fucking me & when he cums. I want him to kiss me while he's fucking me. I can play with his tits while he's fucking me. I want to get filled with cum.

GayMojave
GWM Serves Men in Arizona
I love taking cock and have loved it for decades. There is nothing hotter than feeling a man expend himself inside of you and knowing you have given a man a fantastic orgasm. That being said I prefer any position that makes it easier for my guy to get a good and deep ride on me. For guys who are new to anal I find either doggie or jail house to be easiest for them to get in and drive me. Once they are comfortable with that we can explore other options. My bottom line is that I get my orgasm by having a guy wear me out from the top. If he is getting a good and deep ride I will get off as he is doing so. redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In a sling with my legs in the air.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fave position?
#1 Lying on my back... my lover deep inside me...he holds me in his arms with his body pressed on mine...he whispers in my ear, kisses my neck and ears...BEST: kisses me deeply and we make out as we fuck!

#2 Lying on my back... my legs over his arms or him holding my ankles apart. Or with my toes tweaking his nipples. Or him sucking my toes and kissing my soles while he fucks me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my hands and knees or just bent over. It seems the guy fucking me can get even deeper inside me. And I also like to be able to slam backwards as he slams forward into me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my hands and knees or just bent over. It seems the guy fucking me can get even deeper inside me. And I also like to be able to slam backwards as he slams forward into me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bottoms
Flat on my back until I can cope with his size, then flip onto front.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how ever he likes
fuck me how you enjoy it on my back on stomach over table whatever makes you hornier.

one way i would love to be fucked is tied to fuck bench blindfolded, door unlocked and being whore out to his pals for the evening

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On back, legs spread wide, then doggy style, then riding on top, repeat, no particular order.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bent over the edge of the bed
Or on my hands and knees, lying on my side and him spooning me with his cock inside so I can work my ass muscles my one boy friend really liked it as he said it feels like my ass is jacking him, I know it made him cum a lot, and then to feel it dripping out of my hole was nice. Not sure I am limber enough for other positions age is a great limiter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
position
Definitely reverse cowboy. I'm small and fit and I love to climb up and go to town until I get his spunk.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow.....tough question. I have several positions I like.

No.1. Doggie style
No 2. On my back, legs raised high
No. 3. Him on his back while I straddle him and lower myself.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds