Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
spunkeater
Cum taste
as a matter of interest do you guys out there who (like me) enjoying swallowing your own cum - do you think your own spunk always tastes the nicest or what makes for a delicious tasty mouthful when you suck a cock off?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like to compare the taste of other guys cum to my own, it always surprises me how it does vary so much in flavour. Never like to waste my cum, I wonder how much of my own I've swallowed over the years ? jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum taste
Still haven't tasted my own yet but really want to, I just lose interest after I cum,how did u guys first do it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First time, I was in my second divorce, lost weight down to 180 got pretty skinny.

Found I could sit down in the shower and raise my legs up enough to self suck.Got to where I could go down on myself a good ways and keep it in my mouth longer.
One day I was going at it while playing with my balls and felt that stirring and thought ...Oh well...Here it cums...this might be fun.
Blasted a load in my mouth and enjoyed the pulse and feeling of it and the taste. drool
Laid back in the hot shower and was in a happy bliss.

Now I'm 220 and have to cum in my hand when I want some.
Taste different almost every time I do but it always tastes good.

My close friend who I suck and fuck always has a sweet taste.
I love to go deep on him and cup his balls to feel his orgasm.jerk

He's a vegetarian and has fruit and yogurt everyday for lunch.
Eats fish but no chicken,pork or red meat. (except me every now and again)

thumbup1
Guess thats why he has such a sweet load.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've heard and read that your diet can change the taste of cum, one good product is Pineapple Juice to improve the flavour of your 'man juice' !

solarflares
Paraffin makes your piss sweet

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't eat my own very often, but occasionally I like to put my legs up over my head and shoot my load into my mouth. I've only played around with one man, and his cum pretty much tasted like mine (a taste that I do like). Maybe it's just a coincidence? Hopefully someday I'll get the chance to try another man's cum and try out another flavor. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
first time
The first time I ever ate my cum was in my late teens. I learned that I could get the head of my cock in my mouth. One night I was jacking off and wanted to suck the head of my cock. I got so in to it that I waited too long to pull out and ended up shooting a lot of cum in my mouth. without even thinking about it I swallowed it. From that moment on I was hooked. I really enjoyed being able to get my cock in my mouth and wish I could do so now. I still eat my cum often.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love cum. I love to taste my own but I love a guy to shoot off in my mouth or onto my face. And of course it's wonderful to eat cum out of a guy's ass or taste my own off a guy's lips or tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to lick my cum off another guys naked body ! raspberry rolleyes raspberry

orala
tigerthom said: Still haven't tasted my own yet but really want to, I just lose interest after I cum,how did u guys first do it

i shot shoot a load into a desert wine glass and drink it. it's a seductive, salty taste and feels so good in my mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like the taste of my own cum but have tasted lots of sweet cum otherwise, I am always amazed at seeing girls and women spitting out cum and spewing from the taste of cum.. I love it all

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum taste
Like tigerthom I too lose interest as soon as I cum. (Very disappointing I must admit). But I have on a few occasions simply forced myself to cum on my face and into my mouth by being upside down like many of you have noted (by the way, sure wish I was one of those guys that could get my own cock in my mouth. That would be awesome!). At first I don't like it but later on I'm always glad I did. What I do more often is cum into a ziplock bag and then freeze several loads at once. Then when I'm ready I have lots of cum already to play with and taste ahead of time. That's quite exhilarating! Always makes me amazingly horny! jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best cum I tasted was about six years ago , his cum was as white as snow and tasted delicious. Me and my guy met up with a guy last Saturday and he shot a load - and I mean "shot" in my mouth and it was really hot and sweet, mmmmm!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
I absolutely love cum and always eat my own when I masturbate, usually by flipping my legs over and shooting into my mouth, but I've come to enjoy it so much now that I can eat if off my hand, a plate, the floor, etc raspberry Of course, I also love tasting and swallowing the loads from other men - I've swallowed hundreds of loads of cum at bathhouses, glory holes, etc. It is a huge turn on for me! thumbup

pe58
tasting your own
I have cum in a fruity condom quite a lot and tied it up and when ready later chewed the end and let it pour into my mouth and swallow. drool

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Every load I've savored in my mouth or on my body before swallowing tastes better than mine.

I know eating pineapple sweetens the taste. All a matter of taste and preferences, of course. Some like it spicy, salty, sweet, bitter. Some prefer eating their own cum. I like being there to help them jerk

waldo
I dont do it too often anymore but I do like the taste of my own cum.
My favorite method is to throw my legs over my head so that my cock is aimed at my face. This way when I cum it goes directly into my mouth (or onto my lips and face.) I usually do this either just after or while I am fucking myself with a dildo.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum taste
I probably eat my own cum about one in ten times after I masturbate solo. I don't really know why but like "tigerthom" I also seem to lose interest in doing so after I actually climax even if, beforehand, I have craved to lick and eat it all up. I really don't know why I lose this interest and, subsequently, I always seem to end up regretting not enjoying it about 5 or 10 minutes after I have cleaned myself up! It's not that I don't like the taste because I really do, particularly if I hold it in my mouth for some time and allow that super and intimately "sexy spicy" flavor to develop and linger on afterwards, but I just don't know why this is. I never have a problem eating and enjoying my own sperm along with my partner or partners sperm when enjoying great male sex with other friends. It seems a bit paradoxical doesn't it?

Actually the last time I ate my own sperm was almost a week ago today which actually belies the one out of ten ratio I mentioned above. I live in Canada and had to visit a part of rural Manitoba on business last week. On Friday evening I went out for something to eat and a few drinks at a local watering-hole. I had a great evening and with some great female and male company but at around midnight I found myself back at my motel room alone. I showered but before retiring decided to check my e-mails to see if anything important had come up during the evening. While going through my messages I received a "Messenger" ping from a long standing cyber-sex friend of mine in Perth, Australia. Feeling very horny I started to look forward to some openly mutual web-cam masturbation fun. He told me however that his web-cam was causing him problems but he reminded me that I still had a forfeit to pay after losing a very silly bet with him some time before. To cut a very long story short he said he wanted to watch me masturbate for him on web-cam, which I was more than happy to do, but he also asked if I had any cookies available as he wanted to see me cum on a cookie and then proceed to eat it. This was something that I hadn't done for some years and, it just so happened, I did have some whole wheat cookies in my room. It didn't take me long to arrange my web-cam and then to give him the best and most erotic display that I could. There is just something really wickedly sexy about raunchily and openly displaying yourself totally naked, fully aroused and writhing in sexual pleasure both live and in real time for someone on the other side of the world!!! After I giving him the best visual masturbation performance that I could I finally brought myself to a crashing, splashing and gushing climax. I shot and spurted my sperm all over my selected cookie. I honestly came so hard and in such quantity that I almost drenched it completely with my cum cream. I then proceeded to eat the sperm dripping cookie slowly and with such obvious pleasure. Wow, but it really tasted so good, a real flavor blend of sweetness and raw sex!!! I recommend all you guys try it.

Regarding actual raw taste however and getting back onto the initial subject, yes "alleycat" is right, drinking pineapple or even other fruit juices does seem to add a sweeter flavor to the taste of cum. Wine is another great flavor enhancer. Strong flavored foods like asparagus, or similar, should definitely be avoided though as this really gives sperm a very mawkish taste.

Enjoy continuing to eat cum Guys
javascriptunsuremilie('jerk');

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Over the years, I have enjoyed eating my cum everytime I possibly can when I masturbate! I have noticed that the taste changes with certain foods and drink. I am an eager cocksucker and enjoy the bareback form so that I get my partners cum directly in my mouth! The taste of fresh warm cum is so absolutely delightful and I equally enjoy tasting and swallowing my own and my partners cum! Drinking cum out of a condom diminishes the taste....Yuck

Hotinmissouri
YES
I love the taste of cum. I found out by accident. One night I was giving my best friend a blowjob and he couldn't hold back any longer and just filled my mouth. I never even thought twice, I swallowed it all. Ever since I have been hooked. I enjoy the smell, taste, and texture.

nohairguy
I like to eat my cum ! it tastes smooth and a little salty and sweet. cant wait to try another mans cum, to see if its any different than mine ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
ive got to say the best cum ive ever hadwas this year in thialand a stunning lady boy with a divine cock who fucked me then I sucked her to completion lt was mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I never let my cum go to waste, like to see how the taste varies ! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I taste my own cum on occasion, but I prefer to taste some other guy's cum while sucking him off. I usually savor it a bit before I swallow jerk jerk jerk

studentfun
Only ever done it once and that was forcing myself by bending my legs over my head. Always lose interest after i have climaxed, like some others have been saying. Really need to try again soon.... wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love it
I swallow my own cum now & then & love the taste, the most tastefull I ever had is when I drink beer, the taste changes dramatically but very nice, I would love to feel cum some time from another mans cock... drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm, I'm not really sure. I sure do love the taste and flavor of my own sperm and I never like to waste a drop of it but, by the same token, I love the taste and flavor of my other friends too. Someone else has already mentioned in this thread that drinking some pineapple juice before sex can add a really nice fruity flavor to cum and I have to agree with this. It is true. A good red wine can also enhance the flavor of sperm too. I really don't mind though I'm happy to take it any way; plain or flavored - mine or someone else's.... Just give me more!!!!! tongue tongue smile smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Further to my post of yesterday - peach juice too adds fantastic flavor!! Tried it last night and all I can say is yum cum! It sure makes sperm taste really extra peachy.... smile smile tongue tongue jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sounds good tasting peach flavoured cum after playing with a peach of an ass !

luchoxxl1
Cum taste
I love to taste my own but I love a guys to cum in my mouth .I swalloing sperm. raspberry