Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I kissed a guy and ...
I don't like kissing guys. I'll lick your ass, nibble your nipples, suck your cock and swallow your cum but I can't bring myself to kiss you.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I guess I'm the same way, I have no desire to kiss another man. I'm all about the dick and ass!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
...then I kissed his cock !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tasting
Every part of your body needed to have my mouth and tongue tasting. At the end when yours and my balls have pumped a creamy load into you I need to have it shared by sucking the cum off our tongue. I usually get re excited while kissing and sucking tongue.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love kissing a man...specialy when he is fucking me!!! w00t

rosko
kissing
i love kissing a guy with cum in my or his mouth devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think kissing a man is about the most sensual thing you can do with him. I really enjoy it. It's almost an art form. I find men that are great kissers bring other talents to the bedroom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
spermcraver said: I love kissing a man...specialy when he is fucking me!!! w00t

Yes, yessss... and YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I love making out with women sometimes even more than fucking if she is a great kisser, but I was squeamish about kissing another man until I met my long-time former lover. He kissed me that first time and I was HOOKED! We made out like teenagers and every time he fucked me. To me it's just not satisfying sex unless yummy kissing is a part of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I kissed a guy and ...
I kissed a guy and ...
I kissed him again...
...and again...
...and again...
...and again...
...and...(well...you get the picture.)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never have...
I never have thought much about kissing a guy. With zero experience with another guy thus far, it has all been just fantasy of playing with each other and sucking cocks and eating that hot cum every way possible. Nothing else really turns me on at this point. Not thought about kissing another guy, but, as much as I love my own cum...If my cum was in his mouth and on his lips and face, would I consider licking it up and sucking it from his mouth and tongue? In the heat of the moment, I'm not sure? If I did, would that be considered kissing? I don't know, but it might be hot sharing that hot tasty cum licking and sucking it from his tongue and mouth. Is that considered kissing? If so, then I might have to consider it if it happens. lol. It would have to be cum kissing for me. Wait, did I say that?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
......and I loved it.
I love it when we start kissing and he reaches down and I can feel my dock get hard on his hand. Of course I'm well on my way to having my hand covered in hot cum! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

...they seem to be thin on the ground nowadays !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm definitely up for some kissing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes Yes Yes
A great make out session leads to great sex!

My first gay experience started with a kiss. Here's the story.

one night in the summer of 1977 when I came home from ROTC summer camp ( was curious and closted) my gay and out roommate walked up.behind me turned me around and kiissed me long and slow while he slid his hand down to my ass.

Since my cock was getting hard I moved his hand and placed it over my stuffing member and we went over to the couch for a heavy make-up session. When we came up for air he took me by the hand and as we went to my king-size water bed he said, "Time to get you naked."

He got me naked. I got him naked. He gave me my first orgasm by a man and I gave him my first hand job and tasted cum for the first time. WE did just about everything two men could do with their hands and mouths.

I woke up the next morning with his hand around my 6" cock and he told me that
he has been fantasizing making love to me ever since we met me but he thought I was straight. I told him that I wanted him in my bed since the first night we moved in. By then we were completely awake and my 6" and his 7" were completely stiff. He gave me another deep, long kiss and whispered " Can I fuck you? I replied using a smile. I reached over and handed him the tube of mY we almost used up the night before.

I rolled over on my back, raised my ass.and he slid right.in. I was so ready to fuck him that everything was truly natural. I felt his thrust and heard his happy moans. With one big final thrust he sank himself and I felt his warm man juicee flow from his cock. When he was done he smiled at me and said, Your turn" You see, Kent was an anal virgin too. But he still wins because he popped all my cherries. He was the first person to make me cum! From that day on we slept in my big bed and gave e each other big Os Is almost every night.

That weekend was the best sex I had ever had in my life. We still get together each year. I'm going up to Dallas for his birthday. Can't wait!

So yes, I like to start it with a kiss.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
and ...He was a great kisser, so I knew the sex would be hot. I got him naked, saw his big low hanging balls, knew he was the one. Four years later, we are still going at it hot and heavy. He turned out to be a big old bottom, but that's fine.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i kissed a guy and
I loved it. I love having a guy stick his tongue in my mouth after I have sucked him off or after he has sucked me off. I really love frenching after a hot 69 so our cums mix! One of my regulars likes to make out before and after sucking each other. raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds