Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Born again cock sucker
After the morning I just had I'm so horny I thought I would write about the first time I sucked a cock since I was a preteen.

I met Don on another website. (I later found out he's a member here too.) His web ID caught my attention as it reminded me of a street I drove past every day on my way to work. We started sending messages to each other and we discovered we lived about twenty minutes apart. We exchanged emails for a couple of months and got to know each other very well. Don is a nudist and very sexually open and I was desparately looking to suck my first cock in over forty years. Don lives alone in a secluded area and he finally invited me over to sunbath nude with him and see where it goes. He gave me his phone number and we made a date to get together while my wife was out of town.

The day arrived and I was very nervous. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through with it or not but my desire to suck a cock won out. I called him in the morning and he gave me the directions to his place and we agreed to meet around noon. I jumped into the shower scrubbed myself really clean and gave my cock a quick shave as I like the smooth look and feel and Don usually kept himself smooth too. Finally it was time to go. As I was driving over I could feel my stomach tying into knots and was getting cold feet again but the hard on in my shorts told me I had to go through with it.

I arrived at his house and rang the front door bell. Don casually came to the door and opened it. He was completely naked. This caught me by surprise but I should have expected it since he told me he likes to be nude around the house. He invited me in and we proceeded to the back of the house. We stopped in the living room and chatted a bit and I was quickly getting comfortable. Since Don was already naked I decided I should strip down too. I had no problem getting naked in front of him and as a matter of fact it felt quite natural. We continued to stand around and chat when he suggested we go out on the deck and work on our tans.

Now Don being a nudist had a great all over deep bronze tan while I had a white patch where my bathing suit normally was. Even though I like to swim naked in my pool it's difficult for me to get a good all over tan. We sat on some lawn chairs facing the sun angled slightly toward each other so we could get a good view of each others cocks. We talked for a while mostly about my sexless marriage and this seemed to excite him. After a while I notice a small drop of precum on the tip of his small cut cock. Without hesitation I reached over and scooped it up with my finger and brought it to my mouth and licked it clean. I couldn't believe I just did that and how natural it was to do that. It was delicious. Don reached over and tugged my small hard uncut cock and the conversation quickly turn to sex. I couldn't resist anymore. I had to taste his cock. I got out of my chair and got down on my knees between his legs. I took his tight balls in one hand as I grabbed his shaft with the other. It felt great to finally have another man's cock in my hands after all these years. I worked his cock for a few minutes then decided it was time to take him in my mouth. I lowered my head to his lap and opened my mouth and tasted the tip of his cock with my tongue. He was flowing precum pretty good by now and it was thick and creamy. Then I slid my mouth over his cock and took it all in. I couldn't believe how hard yet supple it felt in my mouth. I started sucking him slowly at first then quicker and deeper all the time squeezing his balls. Don asked me to slow down or he would cum and he wanted to suck me. So I released him from my mouth and hand and stood up in front of him. He leaned forward and grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls with the other. He slowly peeled my foreskin back and forth then took me in his mouth. He was incredibly hot and wet and felt so good on my cock. I pushed into him slightly and he took all he could. He sucked me for a few minutes before I had to stop him as I was getting so excited I was worried I was going to cum too soon.

It was getting pretty hot in the sun so Don suggested we go inside to his bedroom where we would be more comfortable. Once inside we got on his bed and lay next to each other. I pushed him on his back and lowered my head to his beautiful man tits. His nipples were hard as rock and pointing right out. I nibbled on one as I pinched the other. I could hear him moan with pleasure as I sucked and bit harder. Then he pushed me over and returned the favor. I love having my nipples sucked and bitten as this makes me so hard and horny. It wasn't long before I had to have his cock in my mouth again. I pulled away and turned my body into a 69 position with me on top. We hungrily began sucking each others cocks again as if it was our last meal. I loved the feel and taste of his cock and slowly worked the whole thing deep in my mouth. My nose was buried deep in his balls. I could smell his essence. Don sucked me fast and furiously and I had to ask him to slow down as I was more sensitive being uncut. He continued to slurp my cock with loving attention. We must have sucked each other for about twenty minutes before the inevitable happened and we came in each others mouths. The feeling of him stiffening then pulsing as he shot gobs of his man juice down my throat was incredible and having him latch on tight to my cock as I shot my load down his throat was indescribable. We continued for a few more minutes while our cocks softened then turned around to hold each other in our arms.

I couldn't believe how fantastic the whole thing was. I got dressed and left but promised to do it again which we did several more times. I love Don's cock and wish I could suck him every day.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another great story. Your descriptions are so vivid. I'd love to hang out with both of you, relaxing naked in the sun, before moving on to some delightful cock sucking.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Horny story
Very good prose there, got me horny as I read it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great stuff. Reminds me of the times I spent with co worker of mine. Loved 69ing with him in motels with the curtains open.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lovely sex story
jerk jerk so glad u shared your story here with us...... was great to re live it with u.... creekgeek

Forum Level:
Just getting started
creekgeek said: jerk jerk so glad u shared your story here with us...... was great to re live it with u.... creekgeek

Glad you enjoyed. I certainly did. It's been a few years since Don and I have been together. I dearly miss his sweet cock and company