view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bareback or condoms / breeding or pull out??
I myself like it raw and to have a hot load inside me. Although I don't get that much. Have only had 2 guys fuck me raw do to the risk. Most men I meet are just a hook up so I play it safe until I really know someone. Lets hear what you have to say...

I'm a 100% bottom, but would like to breed a guy sometime!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ukslim
only been fucked by the same guy and I know it's safe so always bareback and he always cums in my ass.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Two different bulls that have been banging me bareback for a few years now. One of them likes to pull out and leave a nice load right outside the back door. The other guy likes to leave his deep in the basement! Both feel great! Anyone else that I don't know and trust as well has to wear a condom.

dingo432
Bare, if safe
There is no feeling on earth like being on top of a guy, deep inside him, while you pump your load up into his body...its so intense and raw. same for a bottom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Like ukslim I have had a couple of long term boyfriends where condom use was, happily, not an issue. Mike was more bottom than top, Ali was far more versatile and actually probably bottomed more for him - he could always pull out so his last shot of spunk landed all over my back/butt/cock/tummy. Nowadays it's always a condom... on the first date...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I only bb with trusted cocks. When I take them the other way, at big parties, only up my ass because condoms don't taste good, after I squeeze them limp with my hand or my ass I pull off the condom and hang it from my waist strap. Sexy look.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ukslim said: only been fucked by the same guy and I know it's safe so always bareback and he always cums in my ass.

Hope he sucks your cock and eats your cum. You have nice one, perfectly curved for the throat. Love, Jonathan

openmyass
Any opportunity I've had to have a guy do me bareback I've taken. There is a risk obviously but I guess I've just been lucky. I can't imagine the risk will ever stop me going taking loads in my ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
With "new" guys or one nighters it's condoms and they usually cum in in my ass (in the condom)

I have a few fuck buddies who fuck me bareback and most of the time they cum in my ass, which is fine with me! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mmmm very horny thought,would love a load deep inside me jerk

waldo
If I could find someone that I knew was safe I would totally do bareback. Would love to do bareback one day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bareback
have had one guy that I had been going by for a long time , a lot of oral was the norm , he always wanted me to try to take him in .I finely agreed to give it a try, don t know why I waited so long , felt so good ,he took me slow and so easy ,after a few times I was able to let him put his eight inch cock all in and pump me slow then hard ,wow, still waiting to get his first cum load in me , he has me wanting to feel that cock squirt his cum in me, maybe soon. rolleyes

weaverman
Only had protected BUT would love to take a good load bareback, the thought makes me really want it. Maybe next time ( maybe thats a promise Peter thumbup )

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Condoms only - too risky to be bare back

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer getting fucked bareback, I know it's risky and I've taken big risks before but I love a good hot load inside me

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fun to breed, fun to seed or feed. When the cam is running, well, everyone wants to see the pop shot. Talk about making memories that last a lifetime, that's a good way to do it, he gets to eat it all except for that cute little drop on the chin, on the cheek or on the ass that tells everyone "I want more, please".

Mirrors make the experience. I like getting my ass pounded doggy style. With a mirror I watch myself taking it, the look on his face, hands gripping my waist, when giving it, watch his cock bouncing around, his face. The hotels where we stay have those nice full length mirrors. Only the best for my boys and men!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the decision to use a condom or not is left to those who wish to fuck me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me...it is raw! Bareback is the only way i will get fucked! cum should be shot in my mouth or in my ass, and it is not an option! tongue

spunkeater
ALWAYS with a condom unless it's with my lifelong friend and then it's bareback , pull out and over my face

That way he gets to kiss and lick my face clean as he rubs my cock and gets my spunk flowing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only a top
So far I've only ever topped a couple of guys (pics of me topping Don in my profile). I prefer bareback as a top unless the bottom wants me to wear a condom. As far as being a bottom my ass is still virgin for the real thing. If I don't know a lot about the top I think I'd prefer he wear a condom despite how much I really want to feel the hot splash of his cum deep inside my bowels.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bareback
Love it BB with a couple of good buddies, getting bred or pull out and a facial is good either way for me

sexybrad20
I'm probably 50-50 bareback or condom but every time I got bareback he cums in me, I figure if he's in there without it he may as well give me his load

wantitbi101
Seeing how I haven't got to know anyone well enough, its protection for now. But once I get to know someone well enough, it will definitely be bareback & deep breeding. drool drool

wantitbi101
wantitbi101 said: Seeing how I haven't got to know anyone well enough, its protection for now. But once I get to know someone well enough, it will definitely be bareback & deep breeding. drool drool

I should have also said I'm a devote submissive bottom

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wantitbi101 said:
wantitbi101 said: Seeing how I haven't got to know anyone well enough, its protection for now. But once I get to know someone well enough, it will definitely be bareback & deep breeding. drool drool

I should have also said I'm a devote submissive bottom

I'd top you anytime and hopefully you'd make an exception just once and take my virgin ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it bareback.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bareback me and don't pull out I want your load inside of me! wink

TIMCROOK
Bareback
Haven't you guys heard of aids you are crazy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bareback only
Never anything other than bareback and don't you dare pull out. Dump that load as deep in my ass as you can get it.

Tachikomako
I've had quite a few partners and I wasn't tested so far and I'll do it soon, but I tell that to every potential partner. If they want condom on, I don't mind.

But when it comes to sex, I want to be bred or to breed them. I like that throbbing pumping feeling and those extra rough last strokes....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If it's a trusted/tested fuckbuddy then bareback and i love it when they cum deep in my ass. If it's a stranger or a one-nighter then he's wearing a condom for fucking. Where he cums is up to him, whether that be in the condom (in my ass) or if he wants to pull out, take condom off and spray all over my ass cheeks/back.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds