Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
How Do You Define A Gangbang?
Everyone in the same room fucking, feeding and seeding the lucky one, one at a time in private, one on one? We got on the topic while Jason's slut was working us and another couple. I prefer a group session, everyone in the same room, some prefer it private, the endless train, muffled screams from the bedroom.

How do you define a gang bang? Fresh perspectives fine tune my lesson plan.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me a gang bang is having as many men at a single session as possible. Some will be coming (not cumming) and going so the exact number in the room may vary. For me it is multiple men at the same time. Getting both ends used and abused, and keeping any others going with my hands. I have also had fun being "the guy in the bedroom", taking on whoever chooses to enter. But my fav is multiple guys at the same time. And I think it takes at least 4 guys to consider it a gang bang. That's my thoughts. Have fun!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
spunkeater
I agree with luvpantyz. To me a gang bang is multiple partners servicing my ass immediately after one another and being continually spit roasted. Being a bottom guy it's all cocks welcome and the more the better but to be classed a gang bang in my view needs two servicing, two ready and two watching and waiting their turn. So at least six plus the bottom in my view

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For me a gangbang is one person getting fucked by multiple guys or having multiple guys waiting to fuck them.

If everybody is fucking everybody else, then i would call that an orgy.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
More cocks than you have holes to be filled !

uncut7in
For me it would be 4-6 top guys taking it in turns to fuck a bottom guy, ideally for 2 hours or more. My preference would be for the tops to be 40-60, and the bottom guy 18-25.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
One guy
One guy getting his ass fucked by four or more men. Preferably more.

Tachikomako
alleycat said: More cocks than you have holes to be filled !

Daxamite said: One guy getting his ass fucked by four or more men. Preferably more.

I agree with alleycat, the more the better. But also with Daxamite if you wanna get technical. IMHO, threesome is technically a mini gangbang, but only if just one guy gets fucked. Otherwise it's a mini orgy.

Zozon102
My definition of gangbang is when I am fucked by three or more men at the same time. Also, very important (for me) is that those guys are complete strangers to me. I don't even have to see their faces (in the dark). That turns me on. The largest group of men that gangbanged me was more than 10 in a gay sauna. I really don't know how many of them were there, but I remember that I received very much sperm in my ass, on my stomach, face, and of course, in the mouth.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds