view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Travis2
Glory hole
Any thoughts on glory holes? I get very excited about thinking of being at one and sucking off several cocks one after the other. Wondering if this is the same for others

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am very into sucking at glory holes!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I'm so lucky that all the local gay/bi saunas I use have Glory Hole cabins or walls, it's one of the main reasons I keep going back for more cock ! rolleyes

Travis2
GH
I'll be going to one Saturday wish does have them, will see how it turns out

waldo
I'd love to go to one. Ive always found the very idea of sucking (and maybe fucking) anonymous cocks so fucking hot! One day Ill head to the sauna and go to town on some cocks.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Travis2 said: I'll be going to one Saturday wish does have them, will see how it turns out

Love to hear how this turns out. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory hole
I have only used one once and it was great. Love to do it again

spunkeater
I've been on my knees at the gloryhole quite a few times doing my best to get the sperm flowing - if you like the taste of cum (as I do!) then I suggest you give it a go. Even better if you're being watched!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish there was a map or site showing where they all are.
I love GHs

Forum Level:
Just getting started

I have visited quite a few glory holes in the past, but now unfortunately they have all disappeared here in my part of the uk.
Its getting much harder now to find anywhere for mutual fun.
When I was active in the glory holes I really did enjoy the times we had.
Im thinking about visiting a sauna in London when I next visit, if anyone has a recommendation of one close to Soho.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory Holes
I LOVE glory holes, unfortunately, they are hard to find these days. When I was in my 20s, I would spend entire weekends on my knees at glory holes in adult bookstores sucking cocks and swallowing hot loads of cum. I've also rimmed and gotten fucked through glory holes. Now the only one available is a glory hole room at the local gay baths, which I do enjoy, however, always enjoyed sucking off straight men at a real glory hole. raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to love going to glory holes. Unfortunately, a city ordinance passed a couple years ago did away with them in my Michigan city. When they were open, you could stop in and spend an hour or so and suck several cocks and slurp some good hot cum. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory hoes
I would love to be the receiver at a glory hole

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always enjoyed gloryhole action. Tummy full of anonymous cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Best time I had was, since I always leave the door open, when one guy walked by the booth. He enjoyed the sight of me of me on my knees (and all my clothes on the floor) so much he came on the cock I was sucking through that hole. It made the man with the cock in the hole draw back for a second, but once I dove in on that cum covered meat he just went back to fucking my mouth. Well, second best, didn't get any piss in that encounter, gonna have to ask me about that one.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Would love to be sucked off at a GH. Kinda scared though...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
taksalubitel said: Best time I had was, since I always leave the door open, when one guy walked by the booth. He enjoyed the sight of me of me on my knees (and all my clothes on the floor) so much he came on the cock I was sucking through that hole. It made the man with the cock in the hole draw back for a second, but once I dove in on that cum covered meat he just went back to fucking my mouth. Well, second best, didn't get any piss in that encounter, gonna have to ask me about that one.

I would love to hear about the piss encounter jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory holes
I like the idea of sucking annonomous cocks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Since I live 2 hours away from a bath house (which is great when I can get there) I go to a local adult book store with video both that have glory holes - have sucked a lot of cock - been sucked a few times - and believe it or not even fucked a girl through the glory hole one time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
the first cock i ever sucked was at a gloryhole.
i have sucked fucked and been sucked and fucked at GH. I love it. No DRAMA just good hard COCK

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Glory Holes in Public Toilets are very difficult to find now here in the UK as most have been closed down due to lack of public funds to maintain them !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory-hole
use a glory-hole weekly, love it when i get a return cock through the hole. like to edge them,hear the groans before they unload into my mouth. do not suck on smelly cocks though.

johnconneryuk
I love glory holes raspberry

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Very rare to find them in Public toilets now days !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
glory holes are great but so is exposed
love to suck dick from a glory hole, but enjoy more sucking one in the theater or with others watching waiting their turn.

would love to have a bukkake session me sucking group of cocks getting completely coated in their cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glory hole what to do ?
I am very excited about getting a nice cock to cum a lot. I want to start slow and would guys there settle for a nice handjob ? I would in time like to suck and get face fucked hard by a nice big cock with big balls. He would just like to use my mouth and cum in it holding my head so I can't pull away, not that I want to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hello gays
ok what you say about my hole ?is there anybody want to fuck me from my horny ass and mouth at the public toilet or the public park when Im totally nude...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
theaters
Back when the adult movie theaters were going strong in the late 70's early 80's, I would go looking to suck and found lots of guys looking for a bj. been to a few glory holes but more in to watching the guys face as he is cumming down my throat

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Glory holes are great in the right place, a safe environment. Never been a fan of it myself. I need to see what I'm sucking, head to toe. Party suggestion: put blacked out swim goggles on him or a brown paper back over his head at the event. Play with his cock, balls, rim, fuck his ass while you give him your cock and cum. Twinkies need men to love them, seed and feed them. Don't forget, be generous with the tip jar, his college education won't pay for itself!

sexybrad20
Yeah this would be a lot of fun I think

rosko
Glory hole
i love glory holes devil

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.13 seconds