Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many?
Hi guys, since you have been gay or bi-sexual how many men have you had? and how many barebacked you? I`ve had 5 guys in one year, 4 fucked me and one was bare. happy new year.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
how many
I lost count after 30.
Been fucked 6 times. None bareback
Have fucked 6 guys. Two bareback.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
2014 only !
Had fucked 5 guys and only 1 bareback, did not unload !

I got fucked by 4 guys all using a condom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only been fucked by one guy and it wasn't bareback.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Been with 30 guys since 1994. I've barebacked a few and about 10 guys have barebacked me, filling my arse. I have to have blood tests once a month for side effects of a rheumatoid arthritis medication and have always asked for a full blood count. No STD's or STI's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
only 3
have only sucked three guys , only one fucked me but never filled me yet I wonder if he will ,

Travis2
How many
Have only give blowjobs never had a guy fuck me yet any takers to pop me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many
I have one steady fuck/suck buddy for last 7 years! I dont count but we always bareback

hairymuscles
I had fucked 9 guys - 3 bareback.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still a virgin
I've had about twenty guys in my lifetime but have never been topped. Although I have lots of anal toys I'm still a virgin when it comes to the real thing.

waldo
Ive been with 3 guys. Only one fucked me. It was almost bareback. We were in his car and he had my pants down and I was on my side as he rubbed his bare cock head around my hole. He then turned around and rummaged for some lube and a condom. I looked over and saw him rubbing lube on his bare cock and said that he was going to rub and tease my hole with his lubed cock. I was so horny at this point that everything sounded fucking awesome. I could see people walking by the car we were in and knowing that I was in the car getting dirty with an older guy that was going to shove his cock up my ass was getting to be too much. So I thought nothing of it and just rolled back over getting ready for some more fun. I almost gasped as I felt him rub my hole with his lubed up cock. He was doing it in all the best ways. He ran circles around my hole and I almost gasped again as he gently push at my hole. It felt so good and I could feel my hole warming up for him and inviting him in. We were both horny as fuck and all the sudden when he pushed just the same as before, his cock slid right into my ass. I took notice but at this point I was just so horny that I wanted him to keep going and fuck me bareback. He pulled out though put on a condom then proceeded to fuck me.

I guess I'm a bit of a slut since to this day I really wish that he hadnt pulled out and fucked my ass bareback. I wanted to feel his cum shoot into my ass.

Now I need to grab a toy and fuck myself

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Only had 3 guys fuck me but had 6 different cocks to taste last year, what will this year bring ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was a cum dump in my 30's B4 the HIV poison arrived. I hung out at adult stories. Video booths. Back room of gay theaters. My only interest in sucking a guy was to get him hard. When AIDS arrived I stepped away from gay sex for years. In my late 50's I got my ass opened by a coworker, with condom. I have also found great pleasure sucking the nectar that cums out of that tiny dick head hole. 2 or 3 cocks are in my every month. I'm a happy dump. I can't do the dumping at my age.
I have know idea how many cocks have pumped a load in me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
4 different all bb smile

wantitbi101
Can't say yet. Never have done it.
But that's all about to change this week.
I'll have to update later

wantitbi101
Sucked one & fucked one bare without cum.....

kwd_guy
I've been fucked twice out of 8 encounters total. I'm a total bottom and definitely need to get fucked more.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
How many?
Total virgin. Never anyone entered, never sucked any one. But, very curious about both.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anally , I'm a total virgin and will probably stay this way for some time. cool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I found adult bk stores with video in the late 60's, B4 AIDS and after learning the thrill of sucking a guys nuts empty. At a guy theater with a back playroom while my pants were off gettting a blow job some stiff prick slide between the cheeks of my naked, sweaty ass cheeks and started fucking my skinny ass crack.
After I came and bent over to suck the cock that just blow me the guy behind me aimed and slowly pushed in. I never resisted. After getting past the painful entry and the fucking started I was hooked. I love being spitroasted.
Back then we never used condoms and I have know I'd how many pricks dumped loads up my manhole.
I quit for many years when AIDS came along. Again, however I have know idea how many ass fuckings I've had since starting again but with two exceptions, always with a condom.
The two exceptions are guys in sexless marriages, like me, that I offered myself to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
chicks with dicks
only barebacked once with a ladyboyin thialand absolute heaven

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lost count years ago. Have only ever sucked and fucked bareback. jerk

Zozon99
I had more than 200 different men so far. Bareback only for a few friends

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never fucked , never been fucked, but I have sucked on a few and been sucked many times.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've never been fucked or sucked by guys, just have jerked off with them.

But I've been jerked off, watched or swapped hj with guys about 7 times. Can't wait for more

uncut7in
I've had hundreds and definitely lost count! Since 1981 I've been top only - in those days most guys fucked raw. Now I only fuck bareback in a relationship

Tachikomako
About 15 guys, mostly bareback. Not gonna lie, didn't test myself, but I will as soon as I notice something wrong. I know it's not healthiest practice, but I tell everything to every potential partner.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Decades apart
I’ve been with 4men total. Three back in college in the ‘70s. Ron, Kent, and I were all roommates and we all fucked each other bareback. My current lover and I are exclusive and we tested so nothing so we love to bareback also.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
So I only have a estimate on numbers of guys I've had. Closest count on bare back is around 6-8. Several of those guys have been multiple times.

There have been about that same number who used condoms.

And for cocks I've sucked...that's probably closer to 60 or 70.

I do get checked frequently.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My count for being fucked
My count for being fucked is 6

In 20s and 30s had a FWB that we mainly traded BJs but fucked me 5-6 times.

In my 40s/50s I've let 5 guys fuck me.
2 one timers. Covered
Another FWB for 5 yrs fucked me about month.
A college guy I let fuck me 3 times, covered
Then last summer, I let this guy fuck me twice. 2nd time he had a friend over with a huge cock. The guy got his cock in me but his couldn't get it in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I need more
I sucked my first cock in the early 2000’s and instantly got addicted. I’ve now probably sucked about 15 different cocks (I know, it’s not much, but it is exceedingly difficult getting the right action where I live). My first oral I got me more curious, more experimental. I started using a butt plug and some small dildoes - I enjoyed that, but cleaning out every time before getting into the action is hard work. I started craving the real thing and finally in 2011 I hooked up for my first fuck. Since then, I’ve taken two more cocks, all covered. I’ve tried several times to fuck a guy, but I lose my erection trying to get the condom on. I would love to find clean, healthy FWBs for some proper breeding.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.7 seconds