Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Webcam Problem
I cannot start a broadacst. I can see my cam and others who have started a broadcast. They can see me after some keystrokes. My broadcast screen seems to be setup right and when I click on start broadcast nothing happens. I would like to use the cam more since it has much better video than Yahoo messanger. Thank you.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

When you get the problem sorted, I'd be more than happy to Cam with you for some naked fun ! ! ! thumbup jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Webcam
If you would start a broadcast, I can start my cam and you have to somehow accept my request. It has worked like that before but I do now know what kind of prompt you see.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

When someone does start a Cam show, all their profile names appear in a list at the bottom of his screen who are watching him, it shows if they have their Cam is switched on for the other person to view them on the screen at the same time.

At the side of the Profile name will appear a small cam icon, which when 'clicked on' allows the guy who is Camming to see as many of his 'watchers' on his screen at the same time.

If he sees that some just want to watch him but not allow him to see the other person because he has not turned on his Cam he can 'boot off' that guy.

After all Camming is a '2 way thing' to be seen and to watch others too !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can be viewed by someone who has alredy started a brodcast and we share our video. The problem is that I can initialize my camera and broadcast option but nothing happens when I click on START BROADCASTING. The red prompt tells me I am not broadcasting. My cam is on and I can see me on the screen and all the selections appear to be correct.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thank you alleycat. Using Chrome solved my issue. I wonder if anyone else will have the same trouble.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

It's always best to have some backup, mine are Chrome and Safari, if I ever have a problem with one I can always try another ! yahoo thumbup yahoo

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I use different web browsers for different things. The important thing to remember is that if where you are isn't working, don't panic. Just try something else.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Explorer can sometimes have a few problems, so I like to have the back-up of Chrome and Safari, just to be on the safe side !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Firefox is good as well ! jerk yahoo jerk

BriefsGuy65
Firefox does not seem to display this site properly since two updates ago this year, 2018.
Keeps logging out when clicking through and login page does not appear.