view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fav Position for Sucking/Getting Sucked?
Just wondering what your favorite position is for sucking cock (cocksuckers) and for receiving a blow job. I am a cocksucker and absolutely love laying on my back sideways on the bead with my head over the edge and having a guy fuck my mouth/throat - love this position because his balls are resting right on my nose and I can look up and see his hot asshole and provide oral service to both of those as well.

Of course, I also enjoy the standard position of me on my knees in between a man's legs.

Thanks for your input.

raspberry

If this thread breaks our rules please 
goodthingscome
I was lucky enough to try it with my head hanging off the edge of the bed a couple of weeks ago.

Some random older guy in a sauna took me home for a deep throating session with his fat cock. I'll probably never meet him again.

It's something I've always wanted to try but I didn't want to ask, I wanted to be told to do it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to be suck while lying on my back

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like to be on my side in the 69 position !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my knees with his hands on the back of my head, fucking my face.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Getting throat fucked and fucking a throat. The angle of penetration is critical, especially for newbies. The lazy (side by side) 69 is a good start because the love is mutual. I learned it on my back, head hanging off the bed, coffee table, couch, kitchen table. The best lesson the man who taught me gave was, do NOT swallow your spit, let it drip all over. Push your throat out like your cunt when I fuck you. Odd as it may seem, it's the best way to lose the gag reflex. He taught me well.

In high school I was on my knees at the glory hole every afternoon in the park next to school and loving it. I swallowed a lot of cum and left wanting more. The other side of the glory hole where the kids play is a little messy, old cum, spit and piss all over the floor and the walls, some of it was mine. It was fun to be sucked while getting throat fucked and doing the same for my friends. Swapped a lot of snowballs, lol. The guys on the other side don't see that.

That was in the early 70's, would never take a cock bareback I don't know today. Now I am more careful. My ass has no problem getting fucked by a cock wearing a condom. I take it off after he goes soft, hang it on my waist strap after I've spead his load on my body (does wonders for the skin). Seems like there is always someone at the party who snatches it, treats it like chewing gum, lol. That's cool.

hotNhorny24
Still a virgin when it comes to giving head, but it is rather hot seeing someone on their knees servicing my cock. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alleycat said: I like to be on my side in the 69 position !

Me too! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
over the edge of the bed for sure .. he can really fuck my mouth good...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
over the edge of the bed for sure .. he can really fuck my mouth good...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like my guy on his side ,I can take him in slow , then deep ,into my throat and hold his cock in for a while, and suck him slow and deep until he is ready then take his cock in deep until he has cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Me too!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

At least that way it does not matter what weight the other guy is ! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fav Position for Sucking/Getting Sucked?
Like I said in another forum, never done it before, but My fantasy is let him sit in a nice reclining chair & just let me do my job, me in my knees on the rug or pillow & sucking it slowly up to he cums all in my mouth well I ho[pe some day it will become true..... raspberry drool thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fav position to suck
jerk I like to be on my knees but I also like to be sitting up in a chair and sucking a cock that is slipped into my mouth. I also really get off on sucking anonymous cocks because my joy comes from sucking a cock really well and taking his load in my mouth)

Forum Level:
Just getting started

yes, 69 Position as well but I love to be on the top

DDDMAN
I love to be on my knees while sucking white cock. It makes me so hot then when I feel that white cock get super hard before he starts pumping cum in my blk mouth bakf off till just his head is in my mouth and Jack the rest of his cock and such his head hard till he pumps all he has while I swallow. I thank him for giving me the privilege of suckong his white cock and swallowing his cum.

masturbaterbottom
Lying on my back with my legs open so he can finger me as he sucks

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to be on my knees and have the other guy standing when i'm sucking on his cock wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
favorite position
If I'm just going to be sucking his cock, naked, on my knees servicing him like a cheap slut! If we're both going to suck cock, naked in a sideways 69. If he's sucking me off, both of us naked, me sitting down and him laying down sucking away while I play with his cock, balls and ass! raspberry raspberry jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For gentle fun time a nice 69 but for shirt rippin' horny time I'm on my knees with my hands on his ass so I can take all his hot cum! Then he pushed me on my back and sucks till I'm hard the he slides down and rides. me like a rodeo star.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For gentle fun time a nice 69 but for shirt rippin' horny time I'm on my knees with my hands on his ass so I can take all his hot cum! Then he pushed me on my back and sucks till I'm hard the he slides down and rides. me like a rodeo star.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my knees!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On my knees with him standing up so I can look at the beautiful hard shaft, love getting my face slapped around cock while down there as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I definitely want to be between his spread lags as I suck him. If he spreads his legs wider or better yet lifts them he is open to more and that can lead to a lot more.
When I am being sucked I like the same position and be sure I will be squirming around spreading my legs and rocking my hips exposing my hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Laying on my side. It's the most comfortable position for me to be in for sucking cock, balls, and rimming buttholes.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Head hanging over the side of the bed while he fucks my mouth is my favorite. Love to be kneeling as well. Really, whatever he wants is what I do but I love being dommed while I am sucking.

harrygoodnough3

😈👍👍👍❤❤❤

my favorite way to have a cock in my mouth and get sucked; 69 on our sides (and of course, over/under 69 is OK, too!!!)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking
MMMMMMM Both naked . On my knees , hands at my sides so he can control the pace .
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite position
My favorite position is with my cock balls deep in his mouth. How it gets there doesn't matter too much. Same goes for when I suck although kneeling can get tough on the knees if he takes a long time to cum. grin

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds