view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Do You Love Taking Cock Hard Up Your Ass?
I do after teasing precum onto my tongue, and where the pop shot goes, deep in my ass, down my throat or on my face (or other body part) is up to them. But that's just me, a guy who douches and lubes. Anal is not for everyone. Some guys prefer cocks in specific places. Thoughts?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loooong and slender for me please, but with a big knob. After struggling to get that head popped in, I want to feel inch after inch of skinny cock slide through my anus and into my rectum. When he pulls out, I want to feel my hole stretching to get his head out, and then I want to do it all again, over and over, as I whimper and gasp and beg for it like a slut.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
taking cock
j have had it a few time s , great after he has it inside ,wait s some then start s working it , yes it is a good feeling,like yo try it more

waldo
Yes, I absolutely do!

calvinhobbs777
In My Ass
The cocks I really like the best don't need to be very long but I really like a big head. When that big head pops in and out of my ass it stimulates my prostate and when I finally cum it's usually a pretty big load. Even at my age.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes and in my mouth as well ! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I thought that's where they are supposed to go.... thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Like to get my ass well lubed first !

spunkeater
I agree with calvinhobbs777 - a beautiful big head to stretch you and a lovely long thin

shaft to go deep in and hit the spot - works for me!

oh - and lets not forget that thin shafts are easier to deep throat as well (from

experience!!)

jerk love jerk love blushing

Moose907h
[The cocks I really like the best don't need to be very long but I really like a big head. When that big head pops in and out of my ass it stimulates my prostate and when I finally cum it's usually a pretty big load. Even at my age.]

That's what I'd like. I love the pictures of cocks with a large, well defined head and a prominent head. Yessss!!!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love that pre cum smeared over my ass hole !

rosko
Cock Hard Up Your Ass?
i love a big cock deep in my guts with plenty of lube or sloppy seconds jerk jerk thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual discussion
Yes I enjoy being taken by a hard cock up my ass after I suck him pf

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes a hard cock in my ass and no don't pull out when you cum fill me up! grin

klaud
Love Taking Cock Up my Ass
jerk jerk jerk Yes and in my mouth as well heart heart heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big headed cocks
I love to be fucked with a cock that has a big head when it pops in and my ass holes shrinks around his shaft and goes balls deep makes me so hard and whn he cum and fill my inside and keeps fucking me is heavenly. Great feeling when he starts to pull out and he stops when my ass hole is at its wides and keeps it there for a little bit. And when it pops out seeing my ass hole gaping wide open is such a turn for me. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big headed cocks
I love to be fucked with a cock that has a big head when it pops in and my ass holes shrinks around his shaft and goes balls deep makes me so hard and whn he cum and fill my inside and keeps fucking me is heavenly. Great feeling when he starts to pull out and he stops when my ass hole is at its wides and keeps it there for a little bit. And when it pops out seeing my ass hole gaping wide open is such a turn for me. jerk

sexyslim10
cock in ass
well the answer is ,,yes yes yes....., I luv a hung smooth guys....let's go !!! happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Love to start on my back so that my tight arse can get use to the cock inside me. Then, when I know I can take it, including being pounded, I like it in every position

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Love to start on my back so that my tight arse can get use to the cock inside me. Then, when I know I can take it, including being pounded, I like it in every position

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Up deep in there!
Yeas! I love a man to turns what I have between my buns into his pussy! A man with a cock long and thick enough to stimulate my prostate. It does not have to be huge..."just right" is fine. I can cum when fucked just the right way, right speed, right intensity, just the right depth, angle and and timing of thrusts... and a lot depends on what he does with his hands and his lips as he fucks me.

Summary: Bend me over, spread my cheeks and fuck me like an animal!

GayMojave
My best ograsms cu from getting fucked
My best orgasms happen while I am getting fucked. Size is not the issue but a thick man will make me shoot faster. It cums from years of taking cock and working on my end to make it a more efficient sex organ

Forum Level:
Just getting started
LOL YES I love getting my ass fucked

my butt is built to accept cock. it's honestly the only way I cum, getting fucked by a thick cock is so pleasurable i cum super hard hands free.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hell yeah
For me when it comes down to it it's all about getting fucked. I want to feel that hard cock sliding in and out of my ass before he shoots his load as deep in my ass as he can filling me with his cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
absolutely. the act itself is highly pleasurable and i love the feeling of a stiff thick cock sliding up and down my bio pussy. the orgasm from cumming hands free while the man is aggressively fucking me is mind blowing. i'm usually quaking and moaning uncontrollably as my cock tingles and tingles and finally, release! I figure that if i didnt like the feeling of a cock slamming my boi pussy, i wouldn't cum so hard.

Tachikomako
I prefer gentle sex just until my hole gets used to dick, then I prefer rough fucking grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I love
I love being fucked! It never happens often enough. I love having cocks shoved in my ass, hard & deep! After he cums in me, I suck his cock clean.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i am still looking for my first the way everyone is saying here i just cant wait

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cock in My Ass
I LOVE getting fucked - am 100% bottom and my hole was made for cock - all sizes! I like it bare and prefer to sit on it until I get used to it and then get fucked hard missionary. I play with my dildos all the time. I also like getting fucked and then going down and sucking on the cock that was up my ass until it cums in my my mouth! thumbup raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi there
I love having a nice hard cock up my ass ans working it as deep as it will go.
also like having pee up it into it too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cockup the ass
love taking morning wood and that first massive morning piss up my ass

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds