view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Bigbill85
Anal insertion
I want to know what you guys like to toy your ass with when you're not using a dildo. My personal favorite is a mag-litesmile.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor

You can always look at my video to find out ?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
lizackurca
Sometimes I use a candle.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Re: Anal Insertion
Among things other than dildoes (and vibrators) I have used are: candles, bananas, hot dogs, broom handles, kitchen utensil handles, fingers (of course), and even spring-loaded toilet paper holders. Also, golf club handles, long-necked bottles, and a few other things which I can't recall at the moment. They all provided lots and lots of hot fun!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
various objects inserted !

Sadly I no longer have many of my early insertions on my hard drive to show you the broom handles and bottles I've played with.

You can log onto the sister sites of 'newbudnudes' or 'newbienudes' ?

chrisvw7
a plunger handle a curtin rod asmall shampoo bottle.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
insertions!
I was given a carved wooden policemans truncheon which I used for a long time until it got lost!

ryder
I made a good device with four 1 inch round wooden macrame beads (get them at a craft/hobby store). They have a quarter inch hole through them which I glued a 8 inch long dowel into. Gave it 3-4 coats of melamine paint to seal and smooth it all. An excellent milking tool.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
marc_1955 said: I was given a carved wooden policemans truncheon which I used for a long time until it got lost!

Not internally I hope ? scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ryder::: that sounds great xxx

spunkeater
I have used dildos (various sizes) and bananas in my time but for the most satisfying anal orgasm I prefer to use a cucumber both for penetration depth and for a lovely stretched feeling

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Insert rod here to play
I have various dildos and plugs but if they are not around I like vegetables,broom handles,candles,fingers,but best of all would be a nice fat long cock.

ianmacc69er
i like real cock the best but i have these great dildos including this monster one that i like to try and get all the way in

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fav is a jewel butt plug at the beach. I like it when girls and guys can see me walking around with that jewel plug in my ass. smile rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've got a large umbrella with a straight thick handle that's widely ribbed and with a smooth rounded broadening at the end. It's a really nice alternative for a dildo.

I also tried a classic two armed nutcracker. The single hinge at one end has a rounded tip that can easily and safely be inserted. It doesn't go deep but I like the feeling of a stretched asshole when the arms are being spread. Exposing myself like that, giving an inside view, makes me even more horny!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I use dildo's and plugs mostly, fun to work the room with one inside me, some root vegetables and hot dogs. A water hose with a soft tip. Ice cubes and ice cream bars, well... I love anal sex but will not put anything up my ass that might do damage, like light bulbs.

Prefer cock of course grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have used carrots bannana's an inflatable plug as well as cucumbers for length and girth.But a butternut squash was the biggest thing I've ridden rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Insertions
Guess I'm the least adventurous one here. So far just wooden spoon handles and spatula handles. blush

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Evereything
I have gone shopping for a suitable piece... usually find a tool, wurst or vegetable that fits... Have dildos and plugs also... jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My ass is loving this thread love wink

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like to feel a chilled cucumber working deep inside me !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
I'm just like others. Have been inserting things in my ass since I was about 9. carrots,cucumbers,towel rods,dildoes,vibrators,toilet paper tubes,kitchen utinsels,tool handles with finger grips(cool)plungers,brooms,tampax and best of all nice hard cocks. smile I'm sure I left out some.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If nothing is to hand then I just use as many fingers as I can get inside, only managed to get 3 in so far !

orala
lizackurca said: Sometimes I use a candle.

I tried that once; ut the candle melted.

orala
I've used those l o n g skinny ballons, the kind you twist into animals. Not much of a stretch; but it will sure fill you. Ashamed to admit it; but when I was a kid I used a tapon, not very satisfying. I have used yellow squash as a but plug. The best has been a cucumber. Took one out about an hour ago.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Glass bottlenecks are nice to insert.
It depends on the size and shape of course, I really like the feeling of spirit bottles with long and broad or bulgy necks inside of me.
I particularly like a bottle with a gradually broadening neck, like some wine bottles. The deeper I push it in, the wider my ass is stretched... Heavenly feeling!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ass play
I first inserted an object in my asshole when I was about six. I hid behind a chair an used a part off a toy military truck I had, have always remembered this my entire life. It wasn't until I was about ten that I tried it again ay my grandmas house. The house was raised off the ground with plenty of space to play. I'd get under the porch area that was mostly closed in and I had several small kitchen items that I used to fuck my ass with. I advanced later to striping down and jerking off in my little private world. By the time I was nineteen and in the navy, I was going nuts finding places to play. I used the warehouse where I worked to have fun. I was in charge of general supplies and would sneak into the warehouse when I was on late night duty. I ran around naked jerking off and putting pencils, pens and parts I could find that were round into my ass. If only my cheif in charge knew , I'd probale gotten a quick discharge. As I matured through the years I indulged in enemas both indoors and out, shower hose or garden hose an anything That fits in my asshole went in from toys to tools. When along at home I strive to find new things to put in, the list is very long. If it was smooth it went in. Still waiting for my first dick so I can achieve my fantasy of taking a man....

Dovahdiick
Aside from fingers, i usually use a hairbrush handle... feels great!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
when I was about nine my first anal insertions were pencils. I preferred the hexagonal ones and it felt so nice spinning the pencil between my fingers and feeling the ribs rubbing against the rim of my tight young ass-hole! Back then I used only one pencil at the time, but I also had one that was twice the size of a normal one...!! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Insertion
Tried a carrot once!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Hot dogs. My record is 8. No son, that's not mayo on them

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds