view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
@ the health club.......do you walk to the shower naked?
Was at the health club yesterday,finished my work-out,and was feeling all pumped up.I don't do it very often, but I grabbed my towel and soap and walked across the locker room naked(felt good).Busy in there,and did get a few looks. I Did come back from the showers with towel wrap around me.I notice most of the older guys seem to do it more.Once in a rare occasion you will see a young guy walk to the showers naked.What do you do?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I go naked I like being watched

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You need to try a gay/bi sauna, you'd have loads of fun in the showers with others !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm puzzled by the question. I mean, I thought everybody did. Sure, I've seen some guys do the wrap-the-towel-around-the-waist thing, but that seems just a wee bit excessive. Now, if a guy just hangs out naked in the locker room for ten minutes before heading to the showers, then that's a little creepy.

Anyway, it's cool that you violated the unspoken rule at your club and just let it all hang out.

BTW, you have to bring your own soap? They don't have those convenient liquid-soap dispensers in the showers?

waldo
I usually don't shower at the gym since when I'm done at the gym it only signifies my workout being half done. I think it would depend on who is around me. If theres a hot guy I may be inclined to walk there naked.

openmyass
I try to walk everywhere naked even in places where it isn't expected. So yea, I stay naked in the changing rooms as much as possible

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always walk naked. Shave naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always naked

Moose907h
Wish I could find a gay/bi sauna (etc) in Anchorage

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked
Always walk naked to the shower. Love the older chaps looking at my body as I walk past. Always leave the door slightly open as well.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Walk to shower naked. Sauna naked. Shave at the sink naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always naked, I take every (usually appropriate) opportunity to be naked around other people

wantitbi101
NAKED all the way !
I like to have the locker furthest away from the showers. So I have to walk past everyone that's in the room. I always get a partial hard on doing this which adds to the excitement.

sexybrad20
Pretty much always just walk around naked, don't make a big deal out of it I say

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I go naked.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked in the locker room and shower
Hey - I.m an exhibitionist. Been spending my time in the locker room and the shower room nude since I was old enough to start having pubic hair. (Now I shave it off as I like them smooth feel and look)

I like being nude and I really like having other guys seeing me and my 9+ inch uncut cock as much as possible.
I sincerely believe that - "If you got it - Show it"

nudepaulc@yahoo.com

thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
naked everytime, I will always be naked at every possible and appropriate moment just as long as I don't offend anyone.

I would never ever wear clothes at all at anytime if I had the choice. I have been a nudist my whole life from as far back as I can remember as a child at home, was always naked and have always loved people looking at my naked body and if I go a little hard while naked in the company of others even better. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think it depends on the culture. Where I'm from it's a small town and conservative so rarely see guy walking around naked. I used to be shy and mortified if someone saw me naked. Now I don't care and go naked and will dry off and make a bit of a show of it by taking my time.

I have a small cock so that's one of the reasons I was shy but fine with it now. Wish I would have been more of an exhibitionist when I was younger.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked of course
Why am I there in the first place? I want to be seen nude and then I want some nude action. Hopefully in public.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i do the nude walk as much as possible hoping for some interest to be built up, but at our Y you have to be careful since the high school swim team practices there,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
towel or not?
It has been awhile for me, but, the gym I used to go to was kinda small. The shower was only one open area with two open circular showers with 4 shower heads each. So only 8 guys was max. Most of the time there were only two or three in the room at a time. Never a full house when I was there. No one ever covered up with a towel. It was a short walk from the changing area to the shower so I might have a towel in my hand and would put it to the side or just leave it with my bag and walk in naked. It was there that I met a guy that just so happened to be on my workout schedule. I tried not to make it obvious but it was very hard to not look at his cock. It was a beauty. Nothing ever happened, but, it was all I could do to not get aroused when it was just the two of us. I was not attracted to him with cloths on, however, seeing him naked was something I really looked forward to...that was the only guy I have ever been attracted to and it was all about that cock. His cock and body is very similar to mine. lol. I wish I would have had the opportunity to be around him elsewhere alone. I never had the guts to say anything because I didn't know if he felt the same. Maybe a missed opportunity? I guess I will never know because that gym is no longer there and I am still only curious. Made for many fantasy JO sessions.Oh well, sorry for the long post. It just takes me back in time. I often wonder what if? I really enjoyed being naked and hopefully being noticed. I vote no towel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
steam room
I went to the steam room after my workout yesterday. I just had my towel on. When I got there, there are 5 young guys in there, 2 were naked. I hung my towel on the hook and squeezed in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mslut41 said: I went to the steam room after my workout yesterday. I just had my towel on. When I got there, there are 5 young guys in there, 2 were naked. I hung my towel on the hook and squeezed in.

There is nothin like a good squeeze in the steam room. I vote no towel as well. This is a mens lockerroom...not co-ed. Besides, takes too long to do the "towel dance" and everyone has a cock...so enjoy it.

Strokin4you
I like to be naked. I like the looks I get after I’ve shaved my balls and asshole and trimmed my dick tight. A month ago I was in one of the showers—a line of 5 private showers in a short hallway with 5 more across— and caught the eye of a guy who had left his shower curtain open more than slightly. I took the shower across from him and also left the curtain open. We watched each other as we both stoked our hardening cocks. It was hot. I loved shooting my load as he jerked off. Hoping we meet again

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strokin4you said: I like to be naked. I like the looks I get after I’ve shaved my balls and asshole and trimmed my dick tight. A month ago I was in one of the showers—a line of 5 private showers in a short hallway with 5 more across— and caught the eye of a guy who had left his shower curtain open more than slightly. I took the shower across from him and also left the curtain open. We watched each other as we both stoked our hardening cocks. It was hot. I loved shooting my load as he jerked off. Hoping we meet again

Wow, That sounds hot but risky business. That would trip me out knowing others were around too. Did you guys talk about it after the shower? Getting dressed? Or not? You can see my other post above. I have nothing close to that in my experience.

Strokin4you
FirstTimeAgain said:
Strokin4you said: I like to be naked. I like the looks I get after I’ve shaved my balls and asshole and trimmed my dick tight. A month ago I was in one of the showers—a line of 5 private showers in a short hallway with 5 more across— and caught the eye of a guy who had left his shower curtain open more than slightly. I took the shower across from him and also left the curtain open. We watched each other as we both stoked our hardening cocks. It was hot. I loved shooting my load as he jerked off. Hoping we meet again

Wow, That sounds hot but risky business. That would trip me out knowing others were around too. Did you guys talk about it after the shower? Getting dressed? Or not? You can see my other post above. I have nothing close to that in my experience.

It was hot, not too risky since only one other shower was occupied and it was at the furthest end. My curtain and his were open but not all the way. Loved lathering up while he jerked off. We just glanced as we left. I had a meeting. I’ve also enjoyed some fun in the sauna early in the morning but that’s another story

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nude shower
I have always and always will walk to and from the health club shower totally nude. If somebody wants to look at me give me a smile I definitely give them a smile back. Not much different than being on a nude beach

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strokin4you said:
FirstTimeAgain said:

It was hot, not too risky since only one other shower was occupied and it was at the furthest end. My curtain and his were open but not all the way. Loved lathering up while he jerked off. We just glanced as we left. I had a meeting. I’ve also enjoyed some fun in the sauna early in the morning but that’s another story

So damn hot...Man that would be a fantasy come true. I would be so nervous. lol. Just me I guess. Now I will be in fantasy land thinking about that. How lucky that would be to experience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always walk in naked and sometimes put a bit of show on while drying myself off, leg up high on the bench, bending low drying my legs and making sure my cock is nice and dry.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bath house
I definitely walk around naked I get so turned on seeing guys look at me, and then it's easy access the second time I ever went to one was late at night and there was like no guys there so I was just chillin naked playing with my dildo and I catch the old gentlemen that's working the deck watching me, so I waved him over and within seconds his soft cock was in my mouth and it tastes amazing I sucked it till I could feel I grow stiff mean while I'm still sitting on my dildo in the chair, before I knew it he asked me.to come into the office where he proceeded to to fuck me in my ass in multiple position he fucked me for a solid 45mins then I felt his cock start to pulsate inside of my and he had a bog enough cock that I felt his warm seed spray the inside of my ass best experience ever at a bath house raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
@ the health club.......do you walk to the shower naked?
I'm a nudist, so always naked.

Some really hot posts here on this blog. Made me long for those days of my youth and health clubs.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds