Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Midmoguy1977
We meet for the first time
I start by getting all your clothes off bit by bit using only my mouth. I'd take my sweet time and make sure to kiss, suck, and nibble on every inch as I uncover your sexy little body. I love how smooth you are. I enjoy biting and nibbling on your chest to start my feast. I start on your nipples, gently tugging at them with my lips before I use my teeth on them. I love to nibble on tiny, pink, hard nipples. I work my way down to your belly button. I kiss and suck on the area surrounding your lightly hairy navel, I tickle you as I lick my way around to your sides. I slide my tongue across your stiff dick but, I don't take it in my mouth, yet. I move slowly down licking and kissing on your legs. I learned that I can make you cum by licking and nibbling on the spot just behind your knees. "Mmm", I hear you moan, as I kiss and lick your legs. But, then I will move back up to your sweet sexy dick and engulf it all down my throat,until you are begging for me to take you. I decide that sounds like a great idea, I want your long smooth dick in me. I tease you for just a minute before I suck you into my throat and you cum almost immediately.

You ask if you can eat my asshole, I love this idea so, I move to the edge of the bed so you can get at my tight asshole. You eagerly set to your task, spreading my legs wide so you can get all the way inside me with your tongue. You grab my shaved balls in your right hand and use your left to stroke my cock. I love the way you alternate between sucking and licking my asshole. I am dripping pre-cum all over my cock and you use it to lubricate my shaft as you masturbate me. I am very close to cumming in your hand from the treatment you are giving me.

But not yet, after your done I will just take my sweet ass time tongue fucking you to get you good n ready before I slowly, you have no idea how slow, inch by inch, so i can feel every tight inch, slip my cock into you. As I slide in, I will have your face in my hands so i can kiss you deeply. I want to hear and feel you moan into my mouth as I enter your hot, tight ass. Then once I am buried deep inside you, I'll pull out just as slowly, then building up speed as we come closer and closer to the edge.

Then, as we get closer to the edge, I want to taste your lips again. I suck them gently so you can feel my orgasm building. I explode into you, as you explode onto both of us. Your ass is so amazing, I can't wait, I pull out and slide down between your legs to get my mouth back onto your sweet delicious asshole. I suck out every drop and bring you to me so I can share my cum with you. As we kiss ,I feed you every last drop before I move back down to lick and eat the cum off your belly.

You tell me you are into a little bondage and I decide it's time for the real fun to begin, I reach over and grab my silk ropes. I tell you I'll need you to strip down to nothing. Then I have you slide on a pair of black satin underwear, a thong. And lay across my lap so I can spank your ass. Between the spankings I begin to slide my fingers down your ass and play with your hot little hole. Once your cheeks are nice and rosy I lay you on the bed, face down. I tie your hands to the bed posts, I have a giant four post bed, and slowly kiss the heat away from your spanking. As you try to wriggle free I reach under and stroke your dripping dick with my left hand as my right hand goes to your balls and kneads them between my fingers for a mix of pain and pleasure. I feel your dick getting harder, pulsating in my hand, you ask if you can cum and receive a swat for asking.

I tie your legs to the other posts with more silk. I can see your getting nervous, you hear me going through my assortment of toys and things. I find my favorite whip! It has 6 strips of leather about 10 inches long. I slowly slide it up your right leg and watch your ass twitch in excitement. I raise it up and bring it down hard on your right cheek. You jump up at the sound and feel of it stinging your ass. Once, twice, three more and you have matching lines across both cheeks. As I lovingly caress your burning cheeks, I untie tour hands and feet so I can flip you over. I reposition you and retie your hands. You are facing me now, a look of desire and need in your fiery eyes. Lovingly I kiss your cute feet. Gently nibbling on your toes. I take my time, enjoying how it makes you giggle and laugh, I lick my way up your legs and you spread them open for me. You start to whimper as I get closer and closer to your aching hardon. Finally, you beg me to suck it into my hungry mouth. For that you get a reward, as you feel the whip come across your flat tummy, you cry out in pain, at that moment, I take you all the way into my mouth. You explode into my mouth, giving me the treat I desire the most.

Your cum is so sweet. I kiss you, once again sharing your sweet nectar with you. As I do I untie you so you are free to explore. I pull you over on top of me and you giggle as I nibble on your neck and ears. I gasp as you slide your tongue down my body. Gently pulling my nipples, one at a time, into your mouth. I love the way you roll my nipple rings with your tongue. You keep going down, gently kissing, licking,& biting my belly on your way to my cock. You take me into your mouth, slowly, inch by inch, you devour my aching cock. I can see the hunger in your eyes, and I am about to cum. Just when I think I'm going to shoot, you let me fall from your mouth. You cup my heavy balls in your hands, and lift them out of your way. You start to lick at my asshole, I love it. You keep licking, sucking, and rolling my nuts in your hands. Finally, you are done with your feast.

I grab the lube and hand it to you. You spread it on your ass. You put a big glob only dick, then, you sit on my cock, applying just the right amount if pressure to take me inside you down to my balls. So tight and warm and wet. You kiss me passionately. I can't hold back and I fill your ass with my seed. You keep riding me. Harder and harder you fuck yourself on my still aching hard cock. Then you explode. I can't believe how much cum you have left. I grab your dick and milk the rest out of you as you collapse on top of me. I pick you up an carry you into the shower. Gently, lovingly I wash you in the warm shower. You are exhausted so, I carry you back into bed and lay down beside you. You snuggle your bottom close to my cock as you drift off to sleep. I hold you like that for the rest of the night. I lay there for a few minutes, watching you sleep. You are so sweet, my little treasure.

When I wake up you're still cuddled up to my now rock hard cock, and I notice you are awake and are ready for more. I decide its time for food. I go into the kitchen. I am fixing your breakfast when you walk in, naked and hard. You are so damn sexy. I drop what I am doing and to my knees. I take your cock into my mouth all the way to your balls. I suck you like this for about five minutes before you explode into my mouth. I greedily suck it all down, loving how you taste. Your cock begins to soften and you tell me, " Wow I can't believe this is only Friday morning and we have all weekend to ourselves.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry awesome story

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk I love how descriptive u r. very sexy writing

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
smile mm..mm.. I want you !!!!