Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
too much precum
Hi! does anyone know of a way to cut down on precum? I have so much it is embarrassing. I am going to a nude campout and I don't want to be drooling. Any suggestions? jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
wildcatxr79
Get someone to suck a load out, or dump it in their ass when your cock starts to drool smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
You can never have too much ! ! ! jerk yahoo jerk

waldo
Too much precum? Thats a thing?

Hotinmissouri
precum
I always drip copious amounts of precum. I just use my fingers to clean it up and grab a taste. And, it's the best lube on the planet!

JoSlinky
I could do with producing more.

Maybe the health service can operate a precum donor service or a transplant scheme lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I suggest you drool for them. Very sexy look. Every tongue will want a taste. If you cum, they will swap it around. Hope you like to get fucked grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I pre-cum loads and quite like naturist beaches etc but those who don't get too close will never know and those that DO get too close will have more fun wink

calvinhobbs777
If you have too much you can have someone lick it off

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why not freeze it into cubes and use it to chill your drinks ? rolleyes yahoo rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I precum excessively and use it for lube as well but it still drips constantely...I think I have a problem

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
zak_hurley said: I precum excessively and use it for lube as well but it still drips constantely...I think I have a problem

I'd love to help you with your problem, my tongue is always available ! raspberry love raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
PRECUM!!
I FIND MY PRE-CUM TO BE MUCH SWEETER THAN THE THICK WHITE CUM AND EVERYONE LIKES THE TASTE!! jerk jerk jerk

RT26
i've got quite alot of precum too, both before and after i've cum. good job it tastes so good

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

I'd have thought that a nude camp out would be the ideal place for all that spare juice ! raspberry love raspberry

Infamous91
Never 2 much !!!
thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Make the best of it while you are making so much, I'd love to have some smeared over my cock !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Anyone who thinks they have too much precum, buddy up with me! I can't get enough, tastes so sweet, sigh. If we go to a nude party together and you show that shiny nectar, I'll step aside and watch the men suck you, watch your face as you cum. Tap the guy next to on the shoulder, squeeze his hard cock and say, "that's my date".

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Any guy who thinks he has too much, then I'm always happy to help remove the excess by using my tongue ! raspberry redeyes raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to much precum
i have the same problem if i get horny i end up with a 2inch diameter wet spot on my pants. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to have it smeared over my mouth ! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love pre cum the more the hotter ! i love working my cock up to a lather of it...love to hear the smacking and crackle of it as i slow jerk !

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Best way to cut down on it is to get a guy to lick it off ! raspberry

goodthingscome
I once had a hot session with a guy who made a lot of precum.

It was actually a big turn-on. He was an older, cut guy and as I worked his shaft, I got my middle finger and gently stroked his piss-slit. I thought he was coming at first so I slowed down but he told me to carry on. He loved it.

I loved the idea of him getting wet for me. I moved my finger to my mouth and licked it off with my tongue.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love having it rubbed over my cock or helping to lick off as much as I can ! raspberry love raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
zak_hurley said: I precum excessively and use it for lube as well but it still drips constantely...I think I have a problem

I wish I had your problem. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I always wish I had more when I am jackin off. I love to taste it. From time to time I will get more of a treat than others. No rhyme or reason I guess. I tend to really want to taste a big load of cum, until I cum, then I am not as interested in it. I assume that is typical? I am only curious and have only tasted my own. If I ever have the opportunity to play with another, I want to have a big cock explode in my mouth before I cum and I would lick all the precum I could get as I think it would be hot. Yum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
too much precum
raspberry jerk I too am a big fan of precum. I have a partner that constantly leaks while I am sucking his cock. I Love the taste of it and he likes mine as well. I do love having the cum load in my mouth but to me, the precum is a teaser before he gives me the pot of gold!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too much precum? I love as much as I can get...
I have a good bit from time to time, but always want more. As I play with my self, by my self, I love to taste my precum. If I catch it just right I can get enough on my finger and hold it above my mouth and let it slowly drip on to my tongue. It is such a huge turn on watching it as it stretches and comes closer. The feeling of it touching my tongue and slowly pilling up feels amazing and then the taste begins to become more and more dominant. It is a delicacy indeed. I always want more. I love it and it is never enough. I want my cum more and more, but I can cum on my fingers and try to do the same thing and it is hard to get it all. I waste some and and I have to act quickly because I lose the desire after I cum. It is still good and makes me so curious to suck a cock for that sweet reward. I have always wanted it for as long as I can remember. I don't know why that desire can be so strong for something I have never had? Except mine. But, it has been consistent for as long as I can remember. Any thoughts from others would be appreciated as I have never had a conversation with anyone about these great desires. Oh sorry. Back to precum...I love it and wish I could have more and more...Yum jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
too much precum
Too much precum? .. said nobody, ever ! How can any guy have too much precum? Seriously, it's delicious whether its your own or someone elses, and anyone who thinks they have too much is just delusional. For another thing if you look in an anatomy book you'll find that the little glands that make precum (They're called Cowpers Glands or Bulbo- urethral glands) are so tiny that they'd have a hard time making too much of ANYTHING. So, why dontcha just consider yourself blessed that you have so much of this clear delicious nectar to share with your buds, or with me !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too much precum
We are naturists and enjoy camping and holidays where the clothes are left in the room upon arrival, it’s always a little nervous at first (lockdowns got a lot to pay for!) and whilst we are both confident with our bodies it is always at the back of your mind wil people be commenting on my belly or my ass…. I have from time to time got aroused whilst talking in groups, precum dripping but conversation remains as is, you can see guys looking and you just need to ignore it or go for a walk and hope they join you…. Enjoy it’s perfectly natural

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds