Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
They Fucked a Young Boy
A couple in their 40's. I've known them since they got together, sort of helped it happen. One reason why they take me out for dinner on occasion. I found out the other reason last night when they invited me over for drinks. I know they like shaved bodies like me because they are laser shaved. Until last night it was just harmless finger play.

They told me they wanted to fuck my 56 year old ass. No fancy positions, just fuck my ass. Couples need variety, fresh meat, and I require an honest discussion and about what kind of sex I'm going to give or take. That's part of the erotic foreplay. I was douched and lubed (always prepared) so I agreed.

When I'm with older men I suck the cock until I taste the precum before I let them do my ass. They both tasted so sweet. I got hard, got on my elbows and knees, arched my back and let them do me. I could feel their cocks rubbing my insides (cock heads love that). My cunt squeezed, pushed, worked them. We talked nasty while they took turns, which is important for the experience to last. Bonus, they have long cocks. James caught fire first, jackhammered his cum into me. I didn't let him out until he went soft, squeezed the last drop from his shaft. Shawn was almost there (I could see that in the wall mirror). As he pumped his load he said it's like we are fucking a little boy, YESSSS!!! He twitched for couple of minutes before I let him out, short pumps.

Those guys know I'm a top. Got on their knees, team tagged my cock. Fucked both of their throats, no tapping out allowed, look up at me, show me your watery eyes, I came in the pretty mouth, touch of a facial. They shared my cum. Cum swapping is so romantic, and they are a romantic couple. Sat on James' face to feed him what they seeded me while Shawn sucked his cock and squeezed out a little bit more on his tongue. He gave it to me. Sucked Shawn's last load. Drain the tanks, gentlemen.

After we got cleaned up we played Scrabble.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
????
I don't understand the fucking a ' young boy ' when your 56 and the couple are in their 40's.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cuchilo said: I don't understand the fucking a ' young boy ' when your 56 and the couple are in their 40's.

Same here. Quite a disappointment! sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First of all, will say I've never been into anal of any kind. As for 'young boy' stuff, the only young boy stuff I ever did was when I was also a young boy, with fellow young boys, classmates, cousins - and as older boy nothing after I was 16 I guess with youngers.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk is a very hot sex story .... loved that you all share fluids so much and all got off great .... is nice to be called a littleboy at our age ... being shaved has that effect ..... made me hard jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Billinny said: First of all, will say I've never been into anal of any kind. As for 'young boy' stuff, the only young boy stuff I ever did was when I was also a young boy, with fellow young boys, classmates, cousins - and as older boy nothing after I was 16 I guess with youngers.

I stopped playing Dr with youngers when I was about 10-12 too. But a good story!

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.5 seconds