Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Do You Like to Suck Older Cocks?
Just asking, because I do. Some are so old that they dont get hard from the time I go down on them to the time they cum. But I suck out, nice and thick. Being 56 and being called a good boy is the best reward, sigh...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
spunkeater
LOL

I actually prefer to suck on an older cock - that way you have to work for your spunky reward rather than some totally horny 20s or 30s something cum in your face before you even get the length of taking his cock in your mouth!

jerk jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am older too, but really enjoy servicing older (sometimes flaccid) cocks at the baths and peep glory holes... They love it ..so do I grin

Dirtyperv71
Love older cocks
Only sucked at glory holes and anonymous cinemas, but have no interest in younger cocks. Just want to worship and please the cocks of the older generation, as snark of respect and gratitude!

Love the "good boy" comment above...I'm 42!

My favourite was a guy who looked like a sailor, like an older version of Captain Haddock from Tin Tin! He had a huge helmet, firm and shiny, like a big plum. I just had tokiss and suckle on it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I generally prefer older guys, but usually no older than 55. I think the oldest I've sucked off was 54. He was very tall, nice big fat cock. Like others have said, they don't cum quickly, so I get to enjoy the taste of their cocks and the feel of them pumping in and out of my lips before they cum, makes me have to work harder (which is great if they're hung huge). Actual age really isn't as important as them not "looking" too old though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking older cock! My friend is 75 and I love sucking his big beautiful cock! I enjoy sucking him for an hour or longer then have him just blow his load of cum without warning! When he sucks my little penis he gets me going right away and I usually end up giving him a facial! We both enjoy!

debbydo
I'll suck any cock , i love to swallow the cum ....black , white ,brown i have sucked over 700 cocks and swallowed every drop of cum , i have had over 500-600 cocks up my asshole also and always took thier loads "bareback "
raspberry

luchoxxl1
Do You Like to Suck Older Cocks?
Yessss i love it very much jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
absolutely

Love sucking and pleasuring older gents they love every moment of it tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older meat
now that I am tht "older" one I can enjoy the pleasures of a young one as I savor his meat and he makes me his " daddy" ...just last week I connected with a horny 20ish beauty whotreated me very well as we made passionate love before he bareback fucked me on a secluded beach filling my ass with his cum as we kissed was an afternoon of pure paradise

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The young cocks are adorable, so full of cum and easy to please. I'm a loving daddy.

waldo
Older cock is fun. They know what they are doing. When you come down to it though - I just like cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I Love Sucking Older Cock
I have sucked many cocks in my 68 years! I have enjoyed all of them! I currently have a suck buddy who is 76 years old and I absolutely love sucking him off! We get together at least once a week if not more often. It is quite convenient since our wives are friends and they often go shopping together as well as other charitable activities which often ends up with them staying overnight in adjoining towns. This gives us the chance to spend all night together sucking and playing!

We both love long relaxed easy sucking and often try to see how long we can go without cumming. Our most exciting thing is when one of our wives call and we try to get the guy on the phone to cum while he is talking to his wife. Since we are both older we have our probvlems with keeping an erection or cumming but we work our way throuh it and sometimes even fuck each others mouths hard!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to feel a mature cock in my mouth, running my tongue over the tip and feeling the pre cum starting to flow ! love redeyes love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i suck any cock i am ordered to.

rubbertoyboy
Always have loved older cock. I was 16 when I sucked my first dick and he was 46. The first guy to fuck me was 15 years older than me. I was 21 and he was 36. Older cock is best!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love older
My suck bud is 13 years my senior and I love sucking his sweet cock. He's having problems getting hard these days and I try my best to bring him to erection with my mouth. In all honesty I don't care if he gets hard or not. I just love the taste and feel of his cock.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Cocks of any age and size !

goodthingscome
I was in a sauna this one time. It was fairly quiet but there was an older fella there, watching a film.

I walked in, sat down beside him on the bench, gradually getting closer up until the point where our legs touched. He enjoyed it so I took his hand away from his cock and put mine there instead.

I stroked him for a bit while we watched the film. When one of the stars knelt down and started sucking a big cock, I pointed at the screen and asked him if he'd like me to do that as well. He smiled and nodded so I got down on my knees in front of him and gave him a nice, deep, wet blow job. By now he was nice and hard. It didn't take long before he exploded in my mouth without warning me. I was a bit surprised, looked him in the eye and gave him a naughty grin as I let the mixture of my spit and his cum dribble down back on to his cock. And then I left...

ddavid123
Yes

I really enjoy older cock. to much drama with younger cock at times. Older gentlemen let you know exactly what they like and want. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it! tongue wish i could suck off more! drool

rosko
cocks
i love sucking all cocks young and old taking there cum shots jerk devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Age doesn't matter much to me - just be clean and ready to shoot.

DDDMAN
I like both. Young cocks get right back up. I just don't like dealing with the bull shit I have to go thru to get one sometimes. older guys know what they want and know how to please also.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've only sucked older cocks so far. Can't find any young cocks to suck.
Also only been sucked by older, and same reason.

Where are alll the young cocks?

rosko
older cock
i love older cock i remember sucking my scoutmaster as a boy i use to find older men in some woods near my home i love to think of all the mouths that has been sucking them jerk jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love to suck on juicy daddy dick i prefer them. but i love any cock tbh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I will suck any cock as long as it is clean. age doesn't matter to me just be of legal age. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do You Like to Suck Older Cocks/
Yes I do although I started at a really young age and I didn't run into any older men until years after I started I was always turned on by the thought of sucking older men. My first chance came in a beach house restroom that had a glory hole in back of the paper roller. I discovered it one day and I was sitting in there when someone entered the next booth. I could tell he was older by his legs and feet. I looked in the hole and saw he was standing and holding his cock while he peed. His cock was pretty big and the head was large. When he finished peeing he started to slowly stroke his cock and then he pointed it at the hole and I knew he knew I was watching. I got closer to the hole and licked my lips. That was all he seemed to need because he slowly pushed his cock into the hole and the head was in my mouth. I was so hot I couldn't think all I could do was suck and I did suck it as much of it as I could get. He started pumping it deeper into my mouth and then I felt it throb as the first spurt of cum landed i my mouth. The next two or three were just as big and I started swallowing while still sucking. He then pulled it out of my mouth and gave me a thumbs up which I took to mean I did a good job. I waited for him to leave and he did and after a couple of minutes I left. That was my first older man.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
older cocks
javascriptunsuremilie('raspberry'); i love to suck older cock in fact i prefer it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmmm...??
I cannot explain why, but I love giving oral sex to very much older men. Love having just about any sex with older guys. My current regular lover is almost 80.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.59 seconds