Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fetish Survey
A friend of mine does his fetish on me, feels kind of bad about it, as if it's not normal. Told him I was thinking about gathering some data on gay fetishes because there are a lot of interesting men out there.

No harm in asking you, tell me a fetish or two you have (I have more than one). Reply to me private because confidential enables a more open response. I'll just make a list, run the numbers. No names. Put them out here. When others see it, they might feel so weird, so alone.

Plus, it's fun to see what gets others hot.

Any reply in this forum will not be counted.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
FORESKIN FETISH
HAVE A FORESKIN FETISH - LOVE COCKS BIG OR SMALL, THICK OR THIN, TIGHT OR LOOSE, CLEAN OR CHESSY LONG AS THEY ARE INTACT smile
LOVE USED UNDIES OR JOCKSTRAPS WITH STAINS TO SNIFF & WEAR ;

The smell of smegma is the true scent of a man - intoxicating

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fetish is sperm...everything about sperm...and most of all...the taste of creamy sperm...I love to taste and swallow sperm so much!!! love in my mouth or balls deep in my ass...and i never say no to a drop of sperm..

theboogieman
Fetish Survey

PRECUM......oh do I love precum. If I can find a cock that oozes precum I will edge that cock until the guy is begging to stop or begging to f**k me.

What I think is odd about myself is that as much as I love precum, swallowing the real cum is something I can take it or leave it.

I also love my own precum but I know a lot of guys enjoy their own precum too.

Any other precum lovers at there besides me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
piss and kink
I have many fetishes, think most do. My favorite is piss play. Love to be hosed down or to drink from his tap. Waiting for the day a guy or more pisses in my ass. Would be wild to have a large group piss on or in me

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
mine is....

....smooth armpits !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fetishes
I have two primary fetishes:

Cum - absolutely love cum, everything about it - the taste, the texture, working it out of a man's balls.

Rimming - licking a man's hairy hole gets me so hard, I can almost cum without touching myself - think it is the most intimate thing two men can do.

Some others include: big, low-hanging smooth balls (taste, smell), hairy armpits, uncut cocks (foreskin)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Sexy smooth cocks with a foreskin !

wantitbi101
Cum certainly ranks up there. Love the site of it ozzing from an asshole. Gives me the chills
Ass to mouth. The taste of my hole is amazing. Add cum to it , I'd think that would put me over the top.
Pee. Love the taste when I'm fully hydrated. Can drink it all day. Drinking my wife's pee.
Eating cum out of my wife's ass, I'll lick it and anything else that happens to be there.
Anal clean or dirty
Performing sexual acts in public, the dirtier the better. Have you ever been fisted elbow deep on the bleachers at a park? My wife has done it to me. I've eaten her out on a picnic bench at the beach.
Problem more but I'm into pretty much anything sexual.........
drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
panty fetishes
My daddy taught me his fetish for nylon panties and I love almost anything to do with a male and panty fetishes. I have worn nylon bikini and or thong panties. since I was 9 years old. This includes pissy panties, cum soaked panties, licking. sucking, wearing, teasing men's cock's.I'm now 19 and love wearing panties, especially panties with filthy sexual words printed on the panty at locations like" Homo piss here' right at my pelvic mound, on the ass, 'Homo cum only here" filthy sayings printed on my hairless body like "Homo Piss only" on my pelvic mound."use me! Males only on my chest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Water sports
Other than cum my biggest fetish is being peed on. I've never been peed on by a guy but my wife has peed on me many times from head to toe. I'm not big on drinking it but I will let her pee in my mouth then spit it out. I prefer to feel her hot piss splashing on my head and face and running down my ass crack. When she's not in the mood to play I'll usually lay down in the tub and piss all over myself before taking a hot shower and jerking off a delicious load of cum.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It's always interesting to read what others find a real turn-on !

rosko
my fetish
my fetish is pre cum and cum in my ass or in my mouth and love it on food jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fetish?
Cum, piss, nipple work, feet, getting spanked (paddled, belted) reallyyy harrrddd!

feetmanuk
My fetish is feet I love to kiss lick and sucking sexy toes mmm but only nice ones love small size mmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My fetish is panties and lingerie with men wearing them. It’s been turning me on since I was a kid.

Kay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk i didn't know rimming was a fetish ,,, just seems so natural a sex act to me... like eating (female) pussy is natural and useful ( i am BI)....

BUTT, i really enjoy rimming my best bud.... we are both safe and is so hot.... i will even stop thrusting in him to go back down on his anus with my mouth and tongue.... repeatedly ... after i cum in him (always BB) i fletch him.... licking my cum that leaks or is pushed out of his love orphus ...mmmmmm

my main solo fetish is beer enema and cigar smoking nude outdoors while wanking my penis.... jerk jerk

thja2
Frotting

Two hard cocks rubbing together in tandem as one
jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Me. Love my own precum. No other experience with another guy so I have to take what I can get. lol. Love my cum too but do not get it as often as I used to. Not as flexible as I once was. I think I would love it more from another cock. Thought a lot about it so I think I would embrace it well.

theboogieman said:
PRECUM......oh do I love precum. If I can find a cock that oozes precum I will edge that cock until the guy is begging to stop or begging to f**k me.

What I think is odd about myself is that as much as I love precum, swallowing the real cum is something I can take it or leave it.

I also love my own precum but I know a lot of guys enjoy their own precum too.

Any other precum lovers at there besides me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fetishes?
I do not know if they are "fetishes" or not but some of my turn-on's are considered by some as being kinda kinky.
jerk I like sniffing a musky but otherwise clean ass. I just love smelling a man's (or woman's) ass.
jerk I like feet. The visual of a cute male or female foot. Licking and kissing them. Rubbing my cock on 'em. Love feeling a guy play with my nipples with his toes. Love the smell of kinda musky/sweaty but otherwise clean feet. Love sucking toes.
jerk I like cumming on cute toes and licking them clean.
jerk I like cumming on cute tits and licking them clean.
jerk I love to be pissed on. All over my tits and face. And in my mouth.
jerk I love to have a man shoot a big load of cum in my face. EXTRA HOT: more than one man cumming in my face. FUCKING EXTRA HOT: One or more men cumming in my face and washing it off with their piss.
jerk I love watching a close male of female partner getting fucked. EXTRA HOT: If it''s my wife and another man, I love when she makes me lick her clean with him watching, after they fuck.
jerk I like nuzzling and sniffing armpits.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
one of my wilder fetishes is to be tied to a fuck bench in front of a group that is there to watch me take the knot for the first time before they take their turns on my holes

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.43 seconds