Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass To Mouth
Just curious how many of you have experienced ass to mouth - a guy fucking you bareback and then pulling out and you taking his cock in your mouth. I've done this a couple times and loved it. Number one, I would rather my top cum in my mouth rather than my ass, and number two, it's so hot to taste my own ass on his cock (of course, I am always very clean back there). Let me know your thoughts on this!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i'm very much into ATM. i personally have a preference and love for huge white cocks. it's just so great to have a hung white guy pumping my ass, then to pull out and see his huge heavy cock slick and wet with my ass juice, then to take it in my mouth and suck it completely before it goes back in my ass for another round of fucking. the combination of his huge cock my juices tastes so very good. it also gives the top a sense of dominance and ownership over me and my ass. anytime i get fucked, ATM is definitely a must for me.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
debbydo
atm
I like ass to mouth . i really clean out my asshole by taking the end off the shower hose and wash my asshole out good many times,,,, most of the times i spend 20-30 minutes rinsing out my asshole before i take a cock up my asshole so i'm good and clean plus i use a flavoured lube for my asshole , I have shoved the shower end of the hose up over 2 feet into my asshole so everything is cleaned out perfectly . the water comes out sparkling clean , devil

waldo

Ive never done it but if I was horny enough and my ass is clean then I would totally be down for ass to mouth. I think it would be hot to have a guy fucking my ass when he pulls out and has me suck his cock: either until he cums in my mouth or he goes back to fucking me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass to mouth
Hi.
Yes, very acceptable, and proves total cleanliness if both accept the activity.
Giver/receiver must ensure total anal cleanliness, easily done with multiple enemas, hosing out, etc. It's fun too! Even when you do it to yourself prior to meeting.
If I'm going to let a cock enter my bottom, then I'm going to make sure I'm fully clean to be able to take it in my mouth as soon as it comes out of my bottom.
This is basic "partner" trust.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
ATM is awesome, giving or getting for me if it's clean. Now, every time I see an Automatic Teller Machine, my thoughts stray closedeyes

wantitbad101
One word. AWESOME!
Most times I make sure I'm clean down there but other times I take the surprise approach!
The surprise is actually very exciting & doesn't taste bad! thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My buddy has done me a few time s , he always pulls out before filly me up , a unloads , either on my nipps or face , or in my mouth, but I would like to feel him leting it go in back , just the see if I would feel him .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
debbydo said: I like ass to mouth . i really clean out my asshole by taking the end off the shower hose and wash my asshole out good many times,,,, most of the times i spend 20-30 minutes rinsing out my asshole before i take a cock up my asshole so i'm good and clean plus i use a flavoured lube for my asshole , I have shoved the shower end of the hose up over 2 feet into my asshole so everything is cleaned out perfectly . the water comes out sparkling clean , devil

I use the same method to get clean.

Travis2
Ass to mouth
I have never been fucked in the ass I would think it would be hot to take a load after the cock was in your ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ATM
I've done it a few times and love it. The guy on top seems to really enjoy it too and usually quickly gives me a mouthful hot cum to swallow. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have only taken cock into my mouth that has come out of my own ass. I love it when a guy pulls out just before cumming and makes me finish him off with my mouth!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Get them young, fresh and they will appreciate ATM as much I do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do like ATM. I have done it many times. Most times it has been from my ass but a couple times it has been someone elses ass. I have had it from my very cleaned out ass and from my not so cleaned out ass. I loved it both ways.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it, my arsehole my mouth, would even like to try others hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
often, but not always clean, but then that is acceptable when one is owned

wantitbi101
all the time & love it ! Tastes so sweet ! rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love this very much... if I was horny enough and my ass is clean then I would totally be down for ass to mouth. I think it would be hot to have a guy fucking my ass when he pulls out and has me suck his cock: either until he cums in my mouth or he goes back to fucking me

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I really like it a lot and have done several times. Love tasting my asshole on another cock!

wantitbi101
luvpantyz said: I do like ATM. I have done it many times. Most times it has been from my ass but a couple times it has been someone elses ass. I have had it from my very cleaned out ass and from my not so cleaned out ass. I loved it both ways.

Nothing wrong with a surprise once in awhile !!!
Almost guaranty to cum instantly when it happens

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I agree with you. Love getting him to pump my ass then take it into my mouth so I can lick him clean with my ass juice on his cock then do it again. But must be very clean first. Or now way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love ass to mouth nothing better than eating your own ass with come in it.

wantitbi101
It's mandatory ! tongue tongue w00t

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
For most, douching for a clean ATM experience is what most enjoy. My lube is strawberry flavored. Matt prefers banana.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Remember, what comes out of the anus has already been in your mouth to begin with !

1cummmthirsty
ATM
Another Vote for Fuck Yesss ...I have found everytime & every Top Man Luvs it as Much as I Do...I Luv the submissiveness & Taste & the Top Luvs the Dominance of it ... So often they luv going back & Forth ... I Luv It yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo raspberry raspberry jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ass to Mouth
Hell yeah! I know my man-pussy is clean - at first my bf thought it 'odd' but after taking his cu-pussy juice cock and cleaning it, he loves it1 the occasional brown fleck is fine too.
but the best part? suck that fucker clean and often you end with a feeding after the breeding! oh yum!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not done ass to mouth but want to. tasting his cock, cum and my ass all at once must be a wonderful thing

rosko
Ass To Mouth
i love Ass To Mouth i clean my ass out with a shower , i like to kiss after with his cum in my mouth devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love ass to mouth nothing could be better then come in mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ATM is awesome BUT cleanliness is key to making it enjoyable for both parties

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.53 seconds