Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dildo Size
What is the biggest dildo you or any body pushed into your body.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
Turd-size / my cock size

I've no wish to end up gaping or needing a nappy blink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
nohairguy
mine is a 2" wide and 10" long . check out my picks .

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Take a look at my Photos or Video to see me using my dildo, also posted photos of the size of the dildo, with tape measure showing how long and thick it is !

nohairguy
the largest butt plug i use is 3" diameter ! WOW !! what a feeling !!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I have a few big boys in my kit, 8-12, love the ride. Have a skinny 7 inch waterproof vibrating prostate massager for therapeutic use, gotten pretty good at helping men my age. Walking around with little plug in my ass feels good too.

Sharing the joys of the toys...

waldo
The biggest that I ever use is about 9" long and 2" wide. I don't use it all too often since my ass is pretty tight and it takes some warming up to use it. It is amazing whenever I do use it though. It has a really good texture and the material has the perfect amount of give to it so it really conforms to me really well. The head is large but well rounded and because of the material it makes it easy to just slide into me when I'm worked up. It fills me up perfectly.
The strong suction cup means that I can stick it wherever I want. I usually stick it to my desk and take it for a ride.

Using this toy usually results in me moaning (especially upon insertion) and writhing and cumming hard just after loosing control. Ive come really close to cumming hands free using this toy.

This toy is perfect and I'm now feeling in the mood to go for a ride.

Moose907h
Almost 2 1/4". Not really a dildo as much as a plug. Really enjoy the feeling when my ring snaps over the wide part and settles down around the shaft which is just under 2". This is the preferred instrument of "self-torture" I like to sit on for cruising around the NDN site and chatting with others while I jerk off or sometimes just to slide that wide part in and out through the anal ring.

calvinhobbs777
7 1/2 inches long and 2 inch diameter. I like the feel of it going in and out without too much length. I think I'll look for one that is thicker and not so long. And I love usinging it. I sure could use a cock up my ass right about now.

RT26
only got one dildo myself which is about 7in long and 2in wide. Feels great when im riding it but as i have quite a tight ass it takes abit of time to get it in there but once it is i love the feeling of it inside me.
Getting turned on just thinking about it, might have to have another play with it soon, might take some pictures next time

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For those who are Premium, you can see what I get up to ! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
dildo size
a 10"long 1.5/2" wide jerk thumbup jerk

casper1369
3 wide by 10 long dildo thumbup1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
casper1369...

...I'd love to watch a video of you using your sexy toy ! redeyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have some 7 long fit ok , the biggest is 10 x 2.5 it takes some time to get it started in the head is bigger ,shaft is ribbed, once it is in just have to rest a bit , then I can work it for a while ,if I don't wait too long after using it I can get it back in without so much work , and it feel s good and can keep it in longer

goodthingscome
This is the one I bought recently.

http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/titanmen-trainer-tool-4

It's not easy to use by yourself, especially when your hands and arse are covered with lube and it keeps slipping out.

Maybe I need a hand...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to try different objects as you will see on my Gallery, nothing too large and painful to insert though !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
have different one
I have lots of dildos one is 18" 10" round stretchs me open wide I have videos on my profile one is a 18" dildo I make disappear all the way in the other is 12" check them out

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love to feel something deep inside my ass hole ! redeyes love

Travis2
Dildo
I use the one in my pics videos feels good to me would like to have the real thing instead

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dildo Size
Whatever I use I try to keep it around the same size as my own cock in diameter but as long as I can manage but whatever I use I've never found anything that gets close to the real thing. Fun trying.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to have a dildo that was around 12" long and 1 1/2" thick. I got to where I could almost get the whole thing inside me. The one I have now is a cyberskin model 8" (only 6 1/2 insertable) by 2" thick. It really fills me up and stretches me nicely. Love feeling this one go in.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i think i can take about 10"

Naughtyboy69999
Stretch
I have experimented with many dildos and other objects. I have a butt plug that is a size large. It feels so good in me. I have it in right now ! Hit me up at naughtyboy6999@yahoo.com

wantitbi101
Toy #1 used regularly is 3" at the tip and about 3.25" at the thickest
Toy #2 used about once a month is 3" at the tip and goes as big as 4.0" in the center
Toy #3 hardly used. Its only 3.5" at the tip but goes to a huge 4.5" in the center.
That's a total of 13.5" of circumference. Too big for me.......
curse crying

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Back in the day I had a 12 inch long vibrator branded as "the earthquake" it took 4 Dcell batteries. It was thick at the top, and almost as big around as pop can. It took a long while before I was able to take it in. I wont lie it hurt like hell for a few minutes. But after that I turned it on high and my fucking knees buckled. I almost came just from that. When I pulled it out I felt empty. I relubed it up, and fucked myself with it again.

Though the biggest object I have had was a guy's cock.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Check out my pics/vids and see for yourself.

wantitbi101
dickourie said: Check out my pics/vids and see for yourself.

There's an idea, check out my videos

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wantitbi101 said:
dickourie said: Check out my pics/vids and see for yourself.

There's an idea, check out my videos

Oh I have and they're hot!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The biggest I've been able to manage is 3". I have a 2.75 by 16" dildo that I can bury about 12". Sadly, I'll never get beyond 3" because of bones in the way. For me, fisting is the ultimate rectal pleasure. Wonderful feeling!

spunkingonuts
Big one
I have a 13" flexible double ended dildo and can take all but the last inch in my ass. What a great feeling having all that moving in and out my ass grin

Nice to share it with a female friend, she puts it in her pussy almost all of it then puts it in my ass, using her pussy juices for lube, and fucks me with it thumbup

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.66 seconds