view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nohairguy
cum in food or drink
ive read about this on the internet. ive read where guys have cum in their food or drink, and have eaten it or drank it. im not sure what to think about this . what do you think about doing this ??????

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum in good
I've done it. Several times. My favorite is in the morning when I have a great morning woody going then I'll cum in my bowl of cereal. And then eat the cereal. It's a pretty nice way to start the day. I'm usually pretty horny all day after that. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Added flavour !
Love to cum over different types of food or drink, love that added flavour that it brings to any meal.

If it's OK to taste your own cum after a sexy wanking session, then why not cum over some food instead of shooting your your load into the palm of your hand and licking it clean as I do every time I shoot a load of juice ?

dingo432
Adds some nice protein to any meal, tasty protein!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Why not use it to make the ultimate 'milk shake' ? jerk rolleyes jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was like 14 or 15 I would stick my cock in a glass of lemonade when I was close to cumming. Its a total high when the gas bubbles hit the inside of your cock!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Salad dressing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
many of my tops cum in my food or drinks and make me eat / drink all. i don't mind it, better than adding pee to my drinks and food.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Love to add my cum onto a cookie !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Biscuits, salads, cereals, avoid hot food

goodthingscome
Has anyone ever played soggy biscuit?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's great on dark chocolate or in a fruit yoghurt..... A real combination of sweet but ever so sexy flavors.

rosko
cum on food
i love cum on food i like other guys cum on food i will empty condoms on food for me to eat it makes me hard and i cum on more food devil raspberry

rosko
cum in food or drink
i love my and other guys cum on food and drink more the better check my profile raspberry jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hum...
Well I guess I am not alone with that thought. lol. I tried it a few times when I was younger but I seem to lose the desire to finish what I was eating after I cum. A little precum is hot but not much of a flavor changer. I tried a full load a few times and go ahead and eat it. Pretty much a big turn on if I go through with it. A couple of times cuming on a banana, licking it off and sucking it as if I were going down on a cock then eating it. Pretty hot if I remember correctly. It has been awhile though. Thought about yogurt but have not tried it yet. Maybe a little special PBJ? Probably would not taste much different as PBJ is kinda bold. PBJC? You guys got me thinking again. If it were someone else's and I ate it before I cum, that seems like the best way. Of course I am only curious so I might want it straight from the cock first. lol. Now I am rambling on...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A very good long-time friend/fuckbuddy knew how much I love cum. My love for cum really turns him on too. When we used to eat together, he loved to unexpectedly pull his cock out and cum on something on my plate. Over the years, he: mayo-ed my sandwiches, added creamy topping to my apple pie, put more protein in my scrambled eggs, frosted my cookies and cake, made chip dip more creamy, put added gravy on my steak or mashed potatoes, added a topping to my pizza, and many mornings he has creamed my coffee. He has even fried up a load. That tastes similar to the browned bits left in the pan when you fry a steak and if seasoned right is a pretty nice addition to say, top a potato or scrambled eggs. Watching him cumming on my food turned me on like crazy too! So did tasting his cream in my food. If you like cum, be creative, it's good for ya!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Protein blend
Has anyone cracked open a couple of eggs in a bowl, cum a hot load in with it and mixed it up for some hot scrambled eggs? I have not but curious how it would alter the taste. A double dose of protein blend! jerk

DukeOfGee
Tasting Cum
I think I want to taste it first to see what foods it might go with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I swallow my own cum very often so its no different putting it on my food, although I prefer it straight and on its own, used to have a mate who I used to stay over with a lot and he would rinse his pre cum off in my glass of wine and mine in his, that was a regular occurrence and a nice one, we would edge each other for ages and the hornier we got the more pre cum in our wine, added a different twist to a glass of chardonnay

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I love
Cumming on food is great! Cumming in your coffee is terrific too! Cumming in your cocktail is neat also, you can see it in the liquid. Pissing in, or on, food & coffee is another nice treat. Love pissing on things I eat. I drink a lot of piss all the time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tried and lost it
I tried this a few times in the past, but, after reading this thread it made me think about it and I wanted to try it. I shot a big load in a cup of peach yogurt and really wanted to eat it but lost the desire after cumin. Is that a problem others experience? I really really wanted it while I was hard and horny as I tried the precum with it and loved it. I just could not eat it after cumin though. I forced myself to do it with a banana in the past and really enjoyed it. Not this time. Any suggestions?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
raspberry I squeeze the cream out of doughnuts and replace it with cum. It's so good. I also love pee way to much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer mine directly from the tap. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hi there
I like to cum into my breakfast and eat it. It send to give a nicer flavor with my porridge
Maybe I should do it more as I like it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum cookbook...
jerk jerk jerk
I explained above my experience with cum in my food and drink. Also forgot to mention, there is a cum cookbook! While having my lover and a FB friend over for a romp. We all came in a cup and I fried it a bit like scrambled egg. When it is browned a bit in olive oil with minced onion and minced garlic it is quite tasty. I have also added sauteed cum to make a very delish gravy. thumbup1

Check out the cum cook book on Amazon and otehr book sites, It's called "Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes". Available in hard copy and Kindle versions.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum in food
Hell Yeah !! I do it all the time! It's my secret ingredient in everything I cook and no one complains! I like to put my own fresh country cream in my b,f. s morning coffee too even though he usually doesn't take cream, he loves mine and vice versa.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Protein Treat
After eating my cum off my hand after masturbating I shot a morning load on the muffin I was eating. My cum on the buttery muffin was something nasty, different. I've been teasing myself in liquids & foods for years. Pissed off at the wife one day she ate my cum in her scramble eggs. She'd never take my load in her mouth. Now she's exciting me & not knowing. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nakedjim said: . . . one day she ate my cum in her scramble eggs. She'd never take my load in her mouth. Now she's exciting me & not knowing. jerk

Love watching other people eating my spunk unknowingly. Makes dinner-parties a really horny experience. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
in coffee
I had this str8 guy that lived at the same apartments as I lived. He know I was a cock sucking perv and I loved how he would let himself get hard sitting down in front of me and teasing me with the outline of his big 23 yr old cock. So one morning he stopped by and I asked him if he like a cup of coffee. He said sure, so I made coffee and I knew he liked it with some cream. I jacked off and dropped my load into his cup of coffee and some into the cup I was drinking from. I could not believe how hard my cock got watching him drink his coffee with my fresh load of cum in it. He keep on saying that this was a great teasing cup of coffee. About 6 months later he passed out at my place and I went ahead and sucked the cum out of one of the greatest looking cock I ever had in my mouth that feed me some very sweat and thick cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
az_alan69 said:. . . I jacked off and dropped my load into his cup of coffee and some into the cup I was drinking from. I could not believe how hard my cock got watching him drink his coffee with my fresh load of cum in it.

My prick was always steel-hard and desperate for release when I watched other people eating my spunk unknowingly. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife that never took my nasty, filthy, cock in her mouth after the first taste was eating my cream for years in many drinks & food.
I was often eating it with her

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.55 seconds