view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
nohairguy
free balling
who else here other than myself, doesnt wear any under wear ? I never wear underwear ! who here doesnt wear any ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going commando
I never wear underwear . Have not for many years i am also hairless from the neck down. grin

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to never wear underwear when I was younger. Now I wear it if I am out. I tell you though, getting your cockhead in your zipper a couple of times will make you reconsider.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to never wear underwear when I was younger. Now I wear it if I am out. I tell you though, getting your cockhead in your zipper a couple of times will make you reconsider.

JoSlinky
^

Yeah, sadly I can confirm that wearing the wrong jeans with a meat-grinder zip can make you think again, lol

I do like the feeling of a "free cock" nestling in thin jeans, though... and if the jeans are thin enough, then they show the outline of the head.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Zzzzzip
Yep have had my cock caught a few times.

Now its just button fly jeans . thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a dedicated free baller love to let the boys roam free.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Only wear them when in dress clothes, which is very seldom nowadays

Moose907h
Free-Ball Underwear
I've just started wearing the "Ballz Out Bikini" by "Goodevil" (www.GoodDevil.com). This is not a paid endorsement. But I'll tell ya, it feels good to have your cock in a pouch-type situation but there's an opening right behind where your balls can hang and be free. Depending on which pants/shorts you're wearing, it a super feeling when your balls are free and can shift as you move. I'm on my feet most of th day (in front of a class). I am lovin' the feeling. Pictures on the website on Friday.

JoSlinky
I'd like to have a pouch in my clothes collection!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Prefer to use underwear, as Stephen Fry puts it I also try to avoid 'the telltale spot of shame' ! rolleyes ohmy rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've got low hangers so I prefer to freeball. More comfortable.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Like to feel the support of underwear rather than hanging balls ! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
freeballing
I had a co worker I used to suck off on a regular (4 to 5 times a week) basis. He never wore underwear. I loved opening his zipper and finding his naked cock begging to be sucked and would always swallow his load of sperm for him. On a few occasions, I would fuck his tight ass and leave a load in him then I would check his ass to see a nice wet spot from my cum leaking out of him as the day went on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well, I tend to drip a bit after pissing, and I don't want to show that little wet spot, so I usually wear undies

Forum Level:
Just getting started
During the summer months I never wear underwear.I hate the confined feeling. I also take it one step further, and wear kilts. The feeling of freedom is just amazing. The thought of someone getting a glimpse is kind of invigorating as well I must admit. Unfortunately with the colder weather setting in I have to change to the winter wear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
If I'm not wearing panties then I like nothing at all! Especially I shorts during the summer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
freeballing
Nothing is my favorite kind of underwear. There are times when I have to wear underwear, but then I feel as if I'm in a straight jacket. I hate that feeling. I'll even cut the lining out of sports shorts or swim trunks. I've been going without underwear for more than 20 years and absolutely love the feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smoothass2U said: Nothing is my favorite kind of underwear. I've been going without underwear for more than 20 years and absolutely love the feel.

Me too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Underwear
I never wear underwear. At the gym I wear loose shorts and sometimes when I'm down on a mat my cockhead will peek out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a boy, it was tighty-whities all the time. At about age 11, I discovered that sleeping naked felt MUCH better but still had my daily TWs. Moved to England - school uniforms and TWs (as I recall, they were called "Y-Fronts" by the Brits) were required. Then, back in the States, it was a jock strap in gym, otherwise almost always free balling. I found it much easier to "position" the hourly hard-ons through my pockets if I didn't have to fight the TWs, too.

Even now, decades later, I still free ball much of the time at home (if I'm not already completely naked AND if it's warm enough).

Forum Level:
Just getting started
free balling
I don't wear underwear in the summer unless I'm going to work or wearing dress clothes. Almost never wear underwear at home regardless of the season. May make an exception and wear a jockstrap, thong, g-string, etc. so I still have a sense of freedom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Free Balling
Commando all the way here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never wear underwear. I have been doing this for a few years now and it is the best thing I have ever done. I love the feeling all day. Makes me so horny. Wife thinks I am crazy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have nor worn any underpants for years. Don't have any body hairs except on my lower legs and underarms. The only time I wear underpants is after a naughty boys evening or gang bang when my bowels are full of cum to avoid spoiling my pants when I go home. w00t am a cum bucket and sex servant to a couple of demanding Top Masters who also like to pimp out my ass and mouth raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never wear underwear. I love the feeling of my balls and dick against my pants. Easier to touch while driving. Maybe that is why I am always horny.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Commando
I'm usually commando. I especially love wearing shorts commando in the summer.
When I do have to wear underwear I prefer the pouch type...feels so sexy. Recently discovered fun pouch UW on amazon called Real Men. The pouch feels so good gently cradling my cock and balls.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
underwear
i wear mens bikini underwear or girls panties. I like my junk to be supported and up close to my body. im 58 but my stuff looks 28. thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do sometime and when I do I love the feeling

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.54 seconds