Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
spunkeater
Shaved pubic hair
I know the UK is currently suffering a serious cold spell and we're deep in snow in parts but it's supposed to be spring!

Am I the only one who faithfully shaves the pubic hair off his cock and balls for spring, summer and autumn every year or do most of you join me?

I'll be posting pics of my newly shaved cock enjoying a good masturbating very shortly - to me there is nothing to beat the feeling of being freshly shaved and covered in sperm - especially when it's your own and yourv'e just brought yourself to a lovely self inflicted orgasm!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
spunkeater
I'm smooth throughout the whole year, I love the feeling of skin-on-skin contact all over my body and it makes licking all the cum off someone so much easier when smooth, nothing is ever wasted ! raspberry rolleyes raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
f4gg0tb1tch
I like having pubic hair, don't really understand the obsession with shaving it all off.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I don't like anything between skin to skin contact, but that's just me. I've watched the hair bears suck, fuck and cum. Jizz on pubes, beards and elsewhere has it's charms smile

f4gg0tb1tch
Isn't there a middle ground between per-pubescent smoothness and ape-man? Why do so many gay men obsess over extremes?

jerknfuck
I'm naturally hairy, more than I want to be. I realized about 10 years ago that I don't have to be and started shaving. I've been smooth ever since. While shaving is time-consuming and expensive, I love the feel and like the looks. When I'm having sex with a guy, I like that I'm totally exposed and I prefer for him to be shaved so that I'm not spitting out hairs, although his not being shaved won't keep me from playing. It's simply a matter of preference and there are lots of opinions on it.

Estcape
Kelp it trimmed
I have found it much more sexy when my partner keep each other trimmed not always shaved clean but just short

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Choice !
Nice to know that we ALL still have the choice to do what we want with our bodies, be it internally or externally and long may it remain so !

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Choice is what it's all about. I choose to have no hair between my tits and my knees because that's what I like. The ones who attracted to that look, sweet. Those who are not, that's fine. Plenty styles and cocks for everyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Always smooth grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You choose what you like!
It's a widely accepted practice nowadays for men and women to shave their privates partly or completely. I see it even in the naturist community, traditionally suspicious of anything that could bring a sexual touch to "normal" nudity.

I don't have much body hair but I'm always smoothly shaven from my buttcrack to the base of my cock. I just leave some hair on my pubis. It feels cleaner that way (a personal feeling, I know) and the sensation of feeling smooth genitals turns me on. Oral sex is just that bit enjoyable without hair in your mouth...
I also like the sensation of being more exposed to my sexpartners (and others...) and of offering them my smooth bits to play with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep my cock and balls shaved smooth and the patch above them trimmed very short-year round.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've always loved that sexy feeling of skin against skin ! yahoo thumbup yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved pubic hair
I have kept my pubes trimmed very short for many years for a few reasons. I wear very small string thongs at the beach and it is illegal to show pubic hair and is a $300US fine. Also, I like the look of microsuits without hair showing, just like women trim their bikini lines or pussies. Finally, I do not like hair in my mouth and face during orsl sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaving
i usually keep my pubes shaved, cock, balls, crack, hole and pits. love the smooth feel of my own cock and other guys too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am always shaved compeletly, love the feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am always shaved compeletly, love the feel.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I started shaving a year ago and I like the feel of it

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Skin to skin tongue

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

Smooth cock against smooth cock ! rolleyes yahoo rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved here like it smooth

spunkeater
Just shaved myself this morning so I how have a lovely smooth cock for the summer - new pics posted to prove it - hope you enjoy them because I'm going to enjoy masturbating later!! xx jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When I hang out with a hairless man or boi... smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I never did like having a hairy chest, back and arse as an adult so I've been using an epilator for many years now, it takes me back to my youth and stripping naked in bed and feeling the bedclothes against my smooth skin when I was 9 or 10 years old !

Now I feel other men's skin against my naked body, it feels so good !

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave during the summer, Trim in fall and spring, and leave it alone during winter

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love being hairless from my tits to my knees. Cocks get hard and explore everything, 18 to 80s. Sweet. It's all good, gentlemen

goodthingscome
I like to keep my pubic hair tidy, on other guys though it's not a turn off if a guy has got a lot of hair around his cock and balls. If anything it's a turn on.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smoooth...
I often shave and I prefer a smooth partner... sweet jiz... hairless body lick... pink puckered butthole... tender cock tongue

nohairguy
hence my name' NOHAIRGUY ', i shave my entire body weekly. just love the look and feel of being smooth. nothing like feeling skin on skin with out the hair getting in the way !!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Balls (IMHO) should always be shaved but a nice trimmed pubic V is attractive too, as long as it doesn't extend up your cock.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The less hair the better the sex for me. Probably because I started before I grew any hair down there