view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
anybody ever suck a cock hard again after he fills your ass or mouth making them want to go again .
then after you get them excited again you get fucked again .

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have --- only a few guys like doing it more than once. Had one of my old regulars would do it 2 to 5 times per session love

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
do over
Yep. Had a cd friend once that liked for us to suck each other til we both came. Then we sat and talked til I got hard again and fucked him. He had the sweetest little buns.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suck off a few guys that I am good friends with. 2 of them can stay hard after they cum and give this willing cock sucker another load. It takes a while longer, which I don't mind since I like sucking their cocks and always love another mouthful of their cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes, used to meet a regular buddy, we'd suck each other, taking our times, sometimes 69ing, sometimes each other separately, but we'd always cum in each others mouth and swallow. Take a short break, bullshit, maybe have a beer then get each hard again and take turns fucking each other until we would both cum again inside of each other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes i've done this a few times. Did it with the guy who took my ass virginity (last time we had fun i sucked him, off, swallowed, sucked him hard, then he fucked me!). Also had a couple of fuckbuddies who i'd sometimes suck off before they sucked me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Mouth Only
I like the taste of a cock that has already cum as long as it wasn't in my ass. I draw the line of sucking a cock that has been in someones ass hole.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love guys who can stay hard after I suck them off. Most guys are too sensitive, but once in a while I find a guy who isn't. I love to feel him linger in my mouth and gradually get hard again. The second time is often better because it takes longer to bring him off again, which means I get to suck longer. And there is usually a bit more urgency to that second orgasm. I love it when they call out my name as they approach ecstacy for the second time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ATM
I always cleans guys cock with my mouth after they've come in my ass. Occasionally they get hard again and then they fuck me, again.

harrygoodnough3
slut4cox said: I love guys who can stay hard after I suck them off. Most guys are too sensitive, but once in a while I find a guy who isn't. I love to feel him linger in my mouth and gradually get hard again. The second time is often better because it takes longer to bring him off again, which means I get to suck longer. And there is usually a bit more urgency to that second orgasm. I love it when they call out my name as they approach ecstacy for the second time!

I did a BBC once who didn't go soft even after the second load I swallowed. He jerked off for the third cum of the night.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Multiple orgasms
The answer is absolutely yes. I have sucked many different cocks and really enjoy it, love to have my cock sucked also. 1 of my current fuck buddies also tends to stay hard after he has cumed in my mouth. His cock becomes super sensitive at that point and really enjoys a more leisurely sucking until he eventually get soft. Assuming he has already sucked me off we relax for a short time until he gets hard again and we start over. 3 or 4 times in an afternoon is not unusual. raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have had a couple guys stay hard after cumming, a couple guys who got hard again, but most of the guys are one and done. And there have been those guys who never really get hard at all.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Yes, and it is nice. My role in certain situations is to please the one I'm with.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking cock
I had one hell of a time with this one friend, I sucked off three times in a row, with a little recovery in between then I suck him till he got hard and he fuck me and came, he said that is enough. I sure had a wonderful time. would anyone else like me to do them?
raspberry jerk : dildo love

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Caution required
Mouth, yes, love to. Ass, never.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucking him hard again
I've done this with 2 different guys. Both married coworkers. One I sucked off, swallowed a nice big load then continued sucking him until he filled my mouth with another load. The second fucked me and came in my ass then asked if I'd suck his cock for him after he cleaned off. I remember I could still taste some cum from his cock as I sucked his sweet cock. After about 15 minutes he started moaning and said he was going to cum again. He did and although it wasn't nearly as much as he usually fed me, it was great to know that as a cock sucking whore, I coaxed 2 loads from his cock in onre session! jerk raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Repeat orgasm
I have often sucked a cock to a 2nd orgasm after having swallowed his first load. And they are usually in awe that I did it and in awe that they came!
As for after a fuck, I will always clean that manly cock that was just in my pussy. Sucke the rest of the cum out. If they start to get hard, all the better cause a second fuck is always great!
As a devout bottom, I have tried to learn whatever I could to prolong the good feelings and orgasms! jerk 2c thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All the time!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I enjoy being the bottom and cum bucket, every time one of my fuck buddy's or masters fuck me I lick and suck their cock clean and play with their cock and balls till they get hard again and either cum in my mouth or fuck my ass again.
I douche my ass and belly to ensure that I'm totally clean with no faeces in my lower track. When I have to fuck guy and he is not clean I go thoroughly wash my cock straight afterwards.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I arranged to meet a younger guy online, when he came to my place he walked into the bedroom, stripped off and (his cock was huge) told me that he was here for an hour, he was going to cum in my mouth twice and i would be stroking his cock, rimming his ass and blowing him. I loved being told what to do and true to his word he gave me 2 hot loads of cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
several times
I haven't had the opportunity to do it to someone as most are finished once they have cum but have had my cock sucked hard again after cumming and, on occasions I have cum several times in during the same session, put my cock in the mouth of someone who knows how to suck well and I will keep cumming until there is no cum left

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes yes
Was trained to be a cumdump while in Boy Scouts and came to great use when in college I was the frat cumdump and always bred bi college Bois and 2 professors but the college Bois could stay hard and loved to be fuk and then suk their yunger cocks
Loads and loads of cum in both my holes
Miss those days

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Absolutely
This is how I prefer to cum. I love to fill a mouth with my load, then feel them continue to suck every last drop out of my cock. Followed by continued suckling to make sure my cock is clean, which usually makes it start to grow again inside the mouth

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum again?
years ago i had a 25yr old, the owner of a 7" cock and huge ego. he would fuck me, i would suck it clean, and he would fuck again. the 4th time i was trying to get another load, he said no more! even his large ego and young cock couldn't do it again!
i have also, on many occasions, had the joy of causing repeat orgasms to men who didn't think they could, and never had a partner even try it!
i can be such a naughty cocksucking slut! dildo yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ATM
I always clean a cock after it has been in my ass. On a few guys as I'm cleaning they get hard again. They often use my holes harder the second time.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love to keep sucking
I have been sucking this daddy for years now and his fat girthy cock just keeps oozing precum until he shoots a load all over me or up me and then his cock slowly goes down and then it twitches and gets hard all over again and ready for the next load of cum... and a few times we repeat until the morning and I feel his cock slowly throbs and i feel it rise up my butt cheek which gets me all horny in the morning..... so I love daddies who love having their cocks serviced

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Round Two
Was in the play area of a gay theater. We were in an open area that allowed others to watch. He and I were naked waist down & I was sucking & leaking his average cock. He then started getting ready to cum in my mouth & I was also ready for a taste. After he was done he held my head close not letting me pull away. He got half soft continuing to slowly fucking my face . Soon he started growing again. I was a drooling mess from all this face fucking. He started fucking me again. It took longer this time but he did start pumping & pimping what was as much as the first cumming. This took less than half hour. After a session with a guy attempting to impregnate me & was my first guy face fucking in the spa.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!!!
Sadly, I've only sucked 3 cocks. Thankfully though, the second cock I sucked belonged to a blossoming 19 year old, JUST figuring out how his sexuality (as well as his body) worked. I had been dreaming about sucking more cock for over a decade when he came (no pun intended) along. Playing with him, and exploring his body was exquisite. I would play with various erogenous zones that pretty much everybody knows is a "feel good place" (his nipples/breasts for example), he would make the sexiest, surprised (and he truly was surprised as for SOME reason, he'd never thought about stimulating his own breasts/nipples before🤔wink naughty noises that were EXTREMELY gratifying to hear.

Even though we only got together a few times, sucking his small cock was IMMENSELY satisfying. He would make such lovely noises (at varying volumes) that let me know my mouth was pleasing him well. I loved that he had a smaller cock. With my little mouth, I could take him down to his balls. After I'd finally let him cum, my mouth would be full of his hot seed, as I continued to gently, and softly milk EVERY single drop from his balls. After I'd swallow every drop, he'd still be moaning as of I was still sucking him. So I'd test the waters to see if he wanted me to suck some more. He never went limp after draining him the first time, so I'd start slowly pleasuring his cock some more. He'd start moaning just as passionately as before, so I'd increase everything I was doing to please him. Soon enough I'd feel his cock throbbing...followed by him emptying his balls into my mouth again. I was a VERY happy camper (he didn't seem to mind either😉wink. I hate we didn't play together more, but I'm VERY happy for the time we shared.

There are pics of me sucking his sexy little cock for anybody who may want to look😘😘😘

Forum Level:
Just getting started
more cum for the suck
yes , one that we played together lot s of time s ,, i was lucky enough to get him hard three time s and have him cum ,,more each time , he was very surprised that he could cum so many time at one visit ,,, it was great 2c 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
NO one has ever filled my ass or mouth with cum

Forum Level:
Just getting started
several times
I find that there are very few that are able to cum a second time, in my experience most want to call it quits after they cum but I have cum in someone's mouth several times, I love being sucked off and for him to keep going so I can cum again and again, five times in a row is my record

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.48 seconds