Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
balls, balls, balls, and more balls
Hardly anyone on NDN talks much about balls - testicles, gonads, nuts, cojones. Mine give me almost as much pleasure as my big cock. A man with big balls turns me on even if is cock isn't so big. My balls are bigger than most, I guess, and many men notice. In the sauna at my fitness center, even straight men have commented on them because when they are relaxed, they hang free and low. I love to have them loved and played with in many different ways. I want to talk about balls, yours and mine, both here and privately.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Balls
Like you, I love balls, both my own and other men's, and feel they are not given enough attention. I always suck and lick on a man's balls when I am sucking his cock - love getting close and deep into my top's crotch and smelling and tasting his nuts. I love to get teabagged!

Then, of course, tasting the warm, salty cum that comes from the balls is the ultimate ending - I love to swallow cum! jerk raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
You are right about that Arch... Balls hardly ever get the attention they deserve. And other than being able to piss standing up, what would be the point of having a dick if you didn't have balls! Without the testosterone they produce there would be little desire to use a dick for anything else. But what of the man that still has balls but no longer has a dick to go with them? All of the drive and desire is still there, but lacking the ability to satisfy those desires is maddening. Even so... mine still love any attention they get.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk i try to show pix of me wth my balls in another man's mouth ..... i like to do that to another males stones too... 69 sucking balls ...mmmmm do what i can do..... heart devil heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I LOVE sucking and licking balls! raspberry I can honestly say I have sucked and licked every man's balls I had the pleasure of being naked with. Love teabagging and rimming too! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes please!
I love to worship big ball sacs. Lick them, suck them, roll them around in my mouth. I love being on bottom during a hot 69 session. Balls resting on my nose and my mouth stuffed with hard cock. It's awesome.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
slut4cox said: I love to worship big ball sacs. Lick them, suck them, roll them around in my mouth. I love being on bottom during a hot 69 session. Balls resting on my nose and my mouth stuffed with hard cock. It's awesome.

I'm with you on that! I like to watch them get tight just before the cum flies!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My big balls
I really like my balls, I love that they are huge and bump into everything while fucking. I love massaging and pulling my balls while fucking my ass hole hard.
jerk redeyes raspberry yahoo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
balls, balls, balls, and more balls
Tickling and licking a pair of smooth, shaved balls is another one of life's pleasures....... grin jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.38 seconds