Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Newbie, here
still learning the ropes. Any advice? Where should I go first each day, and thru out the day?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very nice place to lurk, errrr LOOK around although not a very busy one... keep reading looking and commenting!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
mikeb6357 said: Very nice place to lurk, errrr LOOK around although not a very busy one... keep reading looking and commenting!

yeah not very busy. so diappointing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes a little slow
I looked around for almost two years here with just a little interaction. I recently finally broke down and posted a few pics and there has been a little more interaction but still slower than I thought it would be. Just enough interest to post a few more I guess. Not looking for anything necessarily just to see what others think and if there are others like minded. Sure would love to talk more about it...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FirstTimeAgain said: I looked around for almost two years here with just a little interaction. I recently finally broke down and posted a few pics and there has been a little more interaction but still slower than I thought it would be. Just enough interest to post a few more I guess. Not looking for anything necessarily just to see what others think and if there are others like minded. Sure would love to talk more about it...

Yeah go to the foums and see hardly any new ones. My comments are often the last ones, from the day befor.

Like to see more posts and more stories about real experiences

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yeah go to the foums and see hardly any new ones. My comments are often the last ones, from the day befor.

Like to see more posts and more stories about real experiences

I agree. Would like more interaction for sure. I need to post more pics I guess. I have a little more feedback with pics but would like to chat and play as well. We will see...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Do you read that "status". I got sucked off yesterday in a pavilion at a public park. Lotsa cars around, but only saw the guy sucking my dick.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Damn!!
Again, I can't believe how many guys have never sucked a cock!???????? You guys who live ANYWHERE but Boston can find cocks to suck anywhere. You guys have plenty of ABS to choose from in many, many cities.

I think kits just that so many of you are just scared to death to blow a guy. Try Quirt.org and you should have better luck; if you really want to.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
First times
I loved your story. I have had a few "newbies" and they seemed to really like it, so that is good. I really love hearing about how other guys first got to suck a cock. I was 17 and it was with a classmate. He had a nice 5" cut cock and really tight balls. I loved his smooth body. The only problem was it was his first time as well and, at that time, I was a big thick 9" cut cock and his teeth kept cutting the head of my dick. It hurt like hell but felt good to have my dick sucked at the same time.
By the way....that pic of your cock and balls are GORGEOUS! Damn I wish I could have some of that. I love cock....PERIOD!, but I do love young smooth guys. I've never had one, but wish I could. I'm 61 and around here they, older guys, are only after the young guys, and young guys are only after the young guys as well.
Oh well, I hope you have some more fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been here a while and never anyone on cam. Would love to find someone close to bate with and more hit me up please

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.42 seconds