Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Should I stay or should I go?
Should I stay or should I go? I guess I have been trolling around for long enough. I have thought about posting pics for a long time and seem to always chicken out at the last second. I have had a few conversations here and request to post. I have wanted to just to see what others think and guess if I finally broke down and did it, maybe the conversations would be more frequent? I understand and get it, if you do not see then why continue to chat. I like looking at cocks and the more they look like mine the more horny it makes me. You be the judge. I am only curious so I may even be in the wrong place. Maybe there are others that are like minded as well? Nonetheless, thought I would post one or two older ones just as a start. My cock looks the same now, except I trim more and a little tighter, which I prefer. If there is any interest, I will take some current ones from soft to fully erect and share those. Guess I can start here and there is no place to go but up. Lol. If there is no interest then I will go...see my profile.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good to see you posting pics and your dick is a delight to see. Personally I'd love to see a LOT more of you, hope you choose to stick around and putting up more hot pics! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
MaybeTempted
Stay.
I'd love to see you hard! jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please