Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does Your Wife Allow You to Buy Sex Dolls
Does Your Wife Allow You to Buy Sex Dolls?
I recently read an article that triggered my thoughts. I'd like to share them with you.
https://www.loverealdolls.com/blog/does-your-wife-allow-you-to-buy-sex-dolls-b0038.html

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I have had open and honest conversations about our desires and boundaries, and we've reached an understanding that works for both of us. While she may not fully endorse the idea of me buying a sex doll, she respects my autonomy and choices. The decision to get a Petite Sex Doll from Tebux is something I would discuss with her, as communication and trust are essential in any relationship. It's important to remember that every relationship is unique, and what works for one couple may not work for another. The key is to find common ground and ensure that both partners feel comfortable and respected.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not only does she allow it, she has bought me and surprised me with several of the toys in my collection. When she was pregnant, she came home and surprised me with a Fleshlight jack off device. And from then on she's been very open minded when it comes to toys, for both me and her.

If this reply breaks our rules please