Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flaccid
What is your preference when you get together? Do you like to start sucking on a flaccid cock and feel it getting hard or an already Hard cock? Do you like a Circumcised or Mushroom type? Is a curved cock better than a straight one when either sucking or fucking? Would you rather a Fat Medium or Skinny cock? 8-10in 6-8in or 1-6in ?

I have little experience all of the ones I have sucked or played with were cut and 5-7in I think i'd be nervous about sucking on a 8-10in as I like to take it all in my mouth, saying that I really want to try and give and receive anal and again a huge (long or fat) cock would scare me.

I'm likely prejudice but I like the size and shape of my own cock and would like to find the same.... minor exception would be, I would think as a first time it's a bit much for anal...

What's your Preference?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flaccid
Ok-we start with the fact that all cocks are good and fun. Moving from there, personally I love a soft cock to start and enjoy feeling it grow. But if at a theater and a hard cock is presented, i don't say no (after all, that may feed my hunger faster!)! And if we are talking about a real hook up, all of it is good! smile tongue

If this reply breaks our rules please 
harrygoodnough3
Start with Flaccid
I prefer to start with his cock flaccid, and cut. Size isn't too important since I'm going to make it much larger!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
as a cocksucker does not matter it just has to be clean.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doesn't matter whether it's hard or soft to start as long as it eventually gets hard. Have been with a few guys who just never got hard.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd prefer to start out with a flaccid one, but if it isn't no big deal. jerk