view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
covincenzo
Naked Men's Football Party
A year or so ago I answered a post on Adam4Adam for a Naked Mens Football Party that was being held at a local guys house during during a Broncos, Raiders game. Patrons showed up and were asked to disrobe in a bedroom then join the party. I was a bit nervous and apprehensive as I was the first to arrive. The guy hosting the party met me at the door completely naked. I disrobed and joined him... A few minutes later a few others arrived and within 30 minutes there are about 15 naked men watching the game and chatting.

A couple of nice guys joined me on the couch where I was seated watching the Broncos beating up on the Raiders. We exchanged pleasantries and the guy next eventually rested his hand on my thigh, fingertips just an inch or so from my cock. Immediately my cock stared to swell, I think he noticed this as he ran his fingertips along its length and wiped the tip of my precum and put it in his mouth. Then he wiped the tip of his own cock and put it to my lips where I opened my mouth willingly. Smileing, my hand wondered across his thigh and teased his cock as well lightly touching his cock as well. He was a bit younger than I was and his cock swelled nicely showing a nice curve and a smallish head.

By now my cock was full mast hard!! Now the guy on the other side of me I thought was watching the game, he might have had one eye on the game but he sure had one eye on what was happening on the other side of me cause he reached out and palmed my hard cock and started stroking it. Here I am with a guy on each side of me both playing with my cock. I returned the favor and had a hand on each of there's...

The game was going well, the Broncos were beating the Raiders and these guys where beating my meat!! The second guy reached over and whispered to me if I wanted a head. Not to turn down a nice offer like that I agreed and we both got off the couch and grabbed a beverage and retired to a bedroom just for that type of activity. Wasn't more than 15 minutes before I was drained... Probably more like 10 min.

Returning to the game room I noticed a few more arrivals and my seat on the couch was no longer available. No worries gave me a chance to mingle a bit. I met a few others while mingling and snacking and found out it was a custom to greet and fondle each other instead of a handshake. I must have touched every guys cock and balls during the party and mine had the same pleasure.

The game was a tough and tight battle between the Broncos and the Raiders and was gettin close to the two minute warning. The Raiders went up by a point and looked like the Broncos were going to lose again. One guy shouts out that if the Broncos won we promised to blow every one at the party!! Every guy cheered!!
Everyone had their eyes glued to the game on the TV and a few guys had their hand glued to another's cock.

Payton Manning had the Broncos moving down the field and within seconds of the end of the game they kicked a field goal and won. Everyone was giving high fives and hugging, cocks pressed against cocks... Some started cleaning up the party while the guy who promised head disappeared to the bedroom while the guys lined up. One by one he finished off the guys sucking each and every guy that wanted one. I stayed behind and helped clean up the mess, got dressed, thanked the host who was yes, still nude.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Naked Footballer
Wow sounds like fun raspberry and would have luved to be there and not to watch the game. jerk that guy that sucked every one off must have been all chocked up by the end rolleyes luv great otherd by playing with their privates rather then the common hand shake or peck on the cheek drool maybe a quick lick of a cock yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
So erotic!
Wow! - that party sounded so erotic - as I read it I felt my cock hardening and it gave me a lovely throbbing feeling as I could almost feel the other guys hands teasing my cock.
I would love to experience a party like that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Foot ball Party!!
Wow have fantasy of going to football party ,and being made to be naked ,and serving others drinks , Submitting to the others to be touched and humiliating comments.. End of game sucking them off or cumming on me!! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do love going to and serving cock's at naked football party's. Wish that there were some here in the Milwaukee, WI. area that I could attend. redeyes love raspberry

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.6 seconds