Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nipple Enlargement? Poll
jerk How many of you here are into enlarging their nipples?
jerk What are your methods?
jerk How long have you been doing it?
jerk What are the advantages and disadvantages of having enlarged nipples?
jerk Why do you do it?
jerk Describe what type of nipple play you enjoy engaging in.

jerk How many of you here are into guys who enlarge their nipples?
jerk Tell us what you most enjoy about larger nipples?
jerk Describe what type of nipple play you enjoy engaging in when with a guy with large nipples.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my nipples are not big across but long stick out 1 inch. I use nipple suckers on them everyday for at least ten mins a day most times more. been doing it now for a few months. They are very sensitive now and I love it. I love them handled rough then lightly back and forth. If getting fucked love them sucked on hard for a long time. I can cum from them getting sucked as I get fucked with out touching my clity

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I use rubber suction cups to super size my nipples on a daily basis. Have been doing it long enough to where they are permanently erect and extremely sensitive. And I have amazing nipple orgasms.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suck my teat!
I have sensitive nipples and good sized moobs. I use rubber suction cups to enlarge/engorge my eraser ins into nips big enough to grab,twist, bite and nurse on. I totally enjoy them being used from gentle to rough (my BF would bitethemwhioe fucking !)
And I admit - do the right thing, and anything is possible! Had a man at a theater go berserk when he saw my engorged nips-and yes,we. Moved on to fucking, with an audience which got involved with nipple loving,cock sucking, and even more fucking!
And now my nipples need someone hanging off them!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Enlarged nipples...
I absolutely love enlarged nipples. I used to see a guy at a local adult theater. He would usually wear extremely thin t shirts. His huge nipples would stand out for all to see. We both loved for me to play with them progressive ly harder. He actually came from my playing with them.

I have thought about using pumps or some other devices on my own nipples. I can't imagine ever liking rough treatment as I don't like pain at all.