Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay/BI nude camping in Canada & US
jerk jerk

HI Guys, here is an example of the kind of paces i love to visit ... being a nudist, i stay naked the hole time.

"DawgWoodzCamp is an all-male, gay, clothing-optional campground located in the middle of the woods in southeast Missouri, about 2 hours drive south of St. Louis and an hour from Cape Girardeau. It is similar to Campit Campgound (near Saugatuck, MI) and Cactus Canyon Campground (near Springfield, MO)--but smaller than both.

Facilities: a pretty small campground with gravel roads, connecting three main camping areas. The site is wooded and hilly; lots of dappled sunlight/shade at campsites. There are about 5 cabins (with A/C and different size beds, but no indoor water/plumbing), about 20 tent sites (most with no elec/water), and a handful of RV spots (back-in not pull-through). There are a couple outhouses near tent sites and a shower/toilet building centrally located near pool. Showers are gang style.

There is a 20x40 saltwater (!) pool surrounded by a wood deck, lots of tables and chairs, a few umbrellas. Also, a 6-man hot tub, a large bonfire area, small fire rings near individual campsites, and charcoal grills everywhere. After dark, part of the pool deck becomes a small outdoor dance floor with dance music and disco lights. On holidays and during special events, the owners provide food and fireworks--check website for special events/holiday doings. The office sells/rents some camping basics and gear (ice, soda, 'adult' supplies, etc.) Other supplies, from groceries/restaurants, are available in the small town Marble Hill (about a 10 mile drive) but this place is VERY rural so be prepared for Confederate flags and slim pickings at local stores--gourmet beer, fancy food, etc. are hard to find near here. DawgWoodz is constantly being improved, so facilities will likely increase/change over time.

Rental rates vary by accommodation, but are higher on holidays/during special events. Day passes are available. Everyone must purchase a seasonal or lifetime membership (the latter comes with certain benefits listed on website).

Cell service in the area is very limited, depending on your carrier. Recommend printing out directions since your maps app might not work the last few miles of your drive. The camp's address may/may not show up on your map app!

Crowd: DawgWoodz attracts a primarily bi/gay male crowd from within driving distance: Memphis, Cape Girardeau, Kansas City, and (mostly) from around St. Louis. There are over nighters and guys on day passes. On two visits (one on a holiday weekend) there were 20-40 guys at the pool. There are couples and singles; mostly 30s and older; Bears and other rustics. Guys pack in lunch and booze (no glass around pool!) and the atmosphere on weekends can be quite festive. Bring some food and drink to share to help build community! Nudity is common but not required and discrete 'adult activities' may or may not occur...not provided by owners, please bring your own!

Owners: are a lovely couple who are very friendly and helpful with information, directions, and advice. Reservations can be easier on the phone, especially if you're 'complicated,' but they are very responsive on email and Facebook messenger.

Why not 5 stars: DawgWoodz Camp is a fine establishment that I hope continues to grow and develop but it lacks some amenities of more established campgrounds. Pay attention to the details on their website, pack in what you need, and you'll have a great time!"
the
================================================

i have not been to this camp butt have been to 14 other similar camps and so enjoy myself ......

wish i could take an entire summer an 'go on walk-about' to visit the ones in eastern Canada and US.

it is a sexual tourist kind of thing. cg jerk jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
covincenzo
Sounds like great fun!
Wish they had men's I only campgrounds in Colorado!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk new nude friend here wrote these sexy words to me on the subject .... is so hot that my profile& pix excited him enough to plan on going to these kind of campgrounds..... jerk jerk jerk jerk

he wrote:

"Dude, I read your profile, and my mouth watered. I DID NOT KNOW that something as delicious as( male sex camps) that even existed!!
From your pictures in your profile, and your descriptions, your way of having male to male fun is EXACTLY what I want for me. I am married as you are, so I am appreciative of all sexual appeal. But the idea of go roaming in the nude camp... meeting other guys that are in the same fun predicament as me... OMG, I KNOW I would be dripping precumm the moment I drove in the parking lot!!

I imagine myself, jaw dropped continuously, desiring the close contact you have so freely. Meeting eye to eye another guys knowing smile, feeling my cock harden immediately as his responds just the same. Wait until he learns that I am anal-virgin, and that this is my very first encounter!!! I will not be able to stop!!! I will wank, fuck and get fucked until I have friction raw wounds all around, hahahahahaha!! Guess I better carry a funpack of condoms all sizes, lol!!

I saw your profile last night, and knew exactly what I wanted. Just hope you accept my friendship request smile) Anyway, I am now googleing those camps, see if I can find any in my three preferred destinations in USA, MIA, LAX and JFK.

Licks, fingers, fuck you and get fucked by you truly.

jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
HI, Just What Im Looking For.
Hello am from the state of West Virginia an there is a Nude Campground near me . If there are any guys interested get intouch with me ok? Thanks... happydance

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk thanks hard for your input.... sure wish i could meet u naked on the trail....

here is a comment about a nude gay camp in FL ... i been to this one 30 times...... always is so fun '''' even the one time when there was a flood..... i was only one with a boat!.... cg

" Just returned home from 2 fabulous days of day camping here with friends... I feel we all had a great time! This was my first experience at any type of nudist facility and I was amazed that I suddenly took to it with no apprehension at all... The camp staff are warm and humorous and make you feel welcome and at ease... Other campers are friendly and pleasant and I enjoyed becoming acquainted and had several nice conversations with others... The nature trail is my favorite, ... although the entire place is wonderful !!
I only hope I can convince my friends to return with me sometime soon...

This is a GREAT place ! Wes W. from S.C., October 2010"

raspberry jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've been to Camp David, North of Tampa Fl. Similar type place, Awesome time was
had, Guys did throw on some clothes as the sun went down, but otherwise, everyone was fully nude.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Camp David
I've been going to Camp David for 9 years now and love it. I was just there yesterday.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nude, male and horny
jerk heart jerk i so wish i were there too ...... is dreamy to check in to camp naked and then walk nude .... see other men nude too .... wanting same sort of thing ..... stay horny and naked outdoors all day and /or get grouping at night in the dark bi the creek with a 'gathering' every body naked and willing.... jerk heart jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cmen gatherings totally nude men cumming together
jerk jerk i get messages from this male gay nudist group about their 'gatherings' ... so will i could go to these ...... wood be so fun.... express my horny naked homosexual side to the max !! jerk jerk

am not advertising it ... just letting you interested guys know there are such things happening and if u can travel and have a bit of spending money, u could be there too......here it is++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

CMEN Friend,

Summer is coming! Time to get naked with your many CMEN buddies at four fabulous CMEN Gatherings!

Early bird pricing is still in effect

NOTE: If you have already mailed in your registration form, see note at the bottom of this email.

Enjoy the warm men, warm pools, and the many CMEN naked activities.
Come for the weekend, 1/2 week or for the entire Gathering!

CMEN Spring Gathering at Whispering Oaks, TN. May 30-June 8
CMEN Northern California Gathering. July 22-28
CMEN “almost Malibu”. August 19-28. (New location in the mountains near Palm Springs
CMEN “open house”. Details soon. Sept 17-26 at Whispering Oaks TN

You can register for each Gathering or get a season pass and come to all 4 CMEN gatherings! Season passes are $749 camping or $1049 bunk cabin until May 15 and include all Gatherings and pre-gathering days!

Visit www.cmen.org jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk jerk
Taste of a male camp situation...... some good rules .... hope this is reassuring to men on the fence about venturing on a camping trip to a male nude campground..... is a camp in Tennessee.... name is redacted

The campground is buzzing with final preparations for our 2019 summer season of frolic and frivolity. Our crowd is expected to be as large (or bigger) than ever! Before the celebrations begins, we just want to review some general guidelines to help everyone have a safe and wonderful experience...
The minimum age to enter the grounds is age 21. Identification is required.
Here at xxx Campground & Retreat, we want all our guests to feel at home and welcome. We never want anyone to feel that they are being pressured or harassed for any reason.
We are a clothing optional campground and at NO time should anyone feel pressured to swim nude, go nude, etc. Please allow everyone to enjoy our retreat as they see fit and what is comfortable for them.
We ask that you respect all of our guests... NO means NO! Unwanted advances or continuous harassment will NOT be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave the grounds

Everyone that comes to Whispering Oaks, does so for their own reasons... be it relaxation, the fellowship of friends, the romance for a couple, playtime, or just a getaway from life outside the gates. Your encounters at Whispering Oaks are yours and no one has a right to infringe upon your time as to what you may or may not be doing. It is inappropriate to discuss anyone's sexual or personal business while they are at Whispering Oaks. Please do not discuss who visits whom in cabins, tents, RVs, etc.
We ask that everyone be respectful... leaving the trash-talk and gossip alone. No one needs to be hurt or feel uncomfortable

Do not take pictures, post pictures, or share pictures of any members without their permission.
There is NO sexual play of any kind in the pool, hot tub, or public areas. We ask that you take your play to your private quarters (tent, cabin, RV), the Wood Shed, or the wooded trails.
If you bring a pet, they must always be on a leash and please make sure you pick up after them as well. Many members are cooking/eating outside, so pets should be watched by owners.
Before turning in at night, please pick up after yourself - locate clothing/towels, clean up your area, and throw away trash (can, cups, etc.).
If you smoke, please do not put cigarette butts on the ground. Cigarette cans are located all over the grounds for your use.
Please enjoy your stay at xxxx Campground & Retreat! We pride ourselves for being a very friendly facility and we want you to return... and spread the word about our wonderful retreat to all your friends!!

WE ARE FAMILY HERE AND WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE FULLY RESPECTFUL TO ALL THAT ENTER OUR GATES!!!

Thank you for being part of our family...

cg

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.35 seconds