view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
f4gg0tb1tch
THE site for gay men?
On the front page it says 'Welcome to NewBudNudes, THE site for gay men'. So far, the overall feel of the site seems to be that it's for married men and transsexuals - in fact it almost feels like a network for bisexual & gay men who live apparently heterosexual lives but want to talk about some fantasy of gay sex that they've suppressed and been too scared to let anyone know about. THE site for closeted gay men maybe... I've signed up to a year of this and 5 days in it's dawning on me that this site may be something very different to what it was meant to be. huh

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A site for transexuals? Nope, I don't see that at all.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
JoSlinky
"I've signed up to a year of this..."

Hmmm, you sound like you've gone on one of those nightmare cruises where everyone gets food poisoning!

Before mid-Jan, NBN had the amateur gay stuff, the web-steals, and the cross-dressing.

After mid Jan, NDN became the amateur gay site and the rest was supposed to be left behind on NBN.

So, there might be a bit of a legacy from NBN, I suppose. For instance, my presence on both sites! I probably wouldn't have chosen the name "Joanna" for this site, but the membership was just copied over to the fledgling NDN, to get it off to a good start, and then I and other moderators had to, almost hourly, boot Pantie Pix off the site!

ryder
I think different people are going to have different definitions of what gay might mean. The mods are doing a pretty good job at removing TV, TG and Cd pics on here but perhaps f4gg0tb1tch might think some of those belong to meet his expectations for a gay site.

f4gg0tb1tch
I'm fine with gay sites having a diverse mix of people, the mix of people just seems pretty... one-sided at the moment. Hopefully more people will join and it will balance out.

f4gg0tb1tch
ryder said: The mods are doing a pretty good job at removing TV, TG and Cd pics on here but perhaps f4gg0tb1tch might think some of those belong to meet his expectations for a gay site.

Don't understand what you mean.

I think a gay site can include everyone... in fact, ideally, there shouldn't need to be distinctions between gender and sexuality (as those things are fluid and subject to change).

The reason I posted that lil rant the other day was cause this site is labelled as 'gay' and there are two separate sites, one that is 'hetrosexual' and one that is 'TG/TV/CD', but despite these distinctions there didn't seem to be that much 'gay' going on here.

This could, of course, be my perception of the site and is obviously based on the experience I've had of the site so far.

There are plenty of things I like about the site too btw yahoo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NN/NDN/NBN
You have 3 sites that are available for Hetero/Gay/TVs & CDs, so where are we Bi guys going to go, I've scattered my seed over ALL 3, just to be sure !

JoSlinky
I'm registered on all three but most of my pix are crossdresser ones, so they go on NBN.

I've got 2958 pix on NBN, 299 on NN and 48 here. This proves I'm not often naked, lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Have the cross-dresser's taken this site as well

Wonders why there is a crossdresser photo on the home page today thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CDs have not and will not take over this site.
I saw the home pic you mentioned. In my opinion it's just a feminine-looking guy... the outfit was not 'masculine' but I don't even think it was women's gear.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
* looks like a mod deleted it anyway

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The photo has been removed.. smile

I'm Not against CD photo's I actually enjoy them..
just don't wanna see this site end up like NBN

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This site
I'm quite pleased with this site. And I too have pix in all 3 sites. They have done a good job of having a place for everyone. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JoannaSlinky said: I'm registered on all three but most of my pix are crossdresser ones, so they go on NBN.

I've got 2958 pix on NBN, 299 on NN and 48 here. This proves I'm not often naked, lol

I'd be more than happy to help you undress more often JS ?

JoSlinky
nodremraf said: I'm quite pleased with this site. And I too have pix in all 3 sites. They have done a good job of having a place for everyone.

I'm not sure if I should post any more nudie or crossdress pix on NN, unless of course I have sex with a chick next time a camera is handy.

If I have sex with alleycat then of course the pix will be on NDN smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
For those who'd like to check-out my Photo Galleries on NN & NBN my Profile name is 'alley52cat' - Have fun ! ! ! redeyes rolleyes redeyes

jerknfuck
I agree that so far there's more bi than gay on here but I'm glad to get away from CDs and panty guys. I'd got to the point that I'd pretty much quit looking at NBN because of so much frilly stuff on there. I know guys are interested in it; I'm just not one of them. Perhaps gays will join in as time goes on but I'm sure there will always be "closet bi's" on here. After all, not every guy can afford to just announce to the world that he's interested in other men. We ALL have our secrets.

JoSlinky
jerknfuck said: ....I'm glad to get away from CDs and panty guys....

(Joanna hides and pretends he's not wearing panties)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JoannaSlinky how about keeping your pantie talk for NBN, jeeez curse

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
JoannaSlinky said: jerknfuck said: ....I'm glad to get away from CDs and panty guys....

(Joanna hides and pretends he's not wearing panties)

I'm always dreaming of you not wearing any panties ! ! ! rolleyes redeyes rolleyes

MaturemanL
NN Network is a place for everyone smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
devil well the original point about there being a lot of married in the closet bi guys here on new dude nudes seems to be about right.
in my thinking. that describes myself and i really enjoy cumming here and seeing my horny buds show themselves and i like even more showing the homosexual side of my bisexuality to all u guys here .... i love this site and is just what i want.

wedding rings are a good tip off who we are and my shows up well ...

there might be more secret bi guys than there are all 'out' gay guys on this site even ... butt i feel sure we are all welcum here except Trannies, cross dressers and such, they are provided with their own place to look and show.... good for them. it is a nude site here so wearing clothes even women's clothes is not part of the scene bi definition.... good talk guys, now back to jacking jerk cg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm definitely closet bi/bi curious. I'm just glad this is a place where I'm welcome to share my cock and ass pics (which I love taking) and I can enjoy the hot pics that other guys are posting.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I hope some of you guys on this sexy Site enjoy what I offer in the way of sexy photos ? jerk

MaturemanL
Yes Alley, I enjoy what you have to offer here jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for these sites
I love these sites. I love both non cd pics and very much cd pics. Those who see me on NTN would know that. I try to avoid mixing up the sites. I never post cd pics here but only on NTN and opposite. It's fine to keep it seperated.

A warm thank you for these sites. It's great to share our passion and show and watch all the horny nice people.
Jan

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 1.06 seconds