Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Almost Forgotten!
Aside from all the memories and experiences I've shared here in the Forum, there's another that jogged my memory with a post I saw today on another site.

I was probably 5 or 6, and out playing with the kids in the neighborhood playground after school, mostly my age, and a couple of older guys who were like in 7th or 8th grade. Of course to us, they were the guys we looked up to.

Anyway, after some tossing a ball around and some wrestling on the lawn, time to break it all off I guess, but I was still wanting to play! Ended up with just Gary and me left, him asking me if I wanted to go home too. I didn't, and glad I didn't.

Gary was 13 or 15. Anyway, we were the only two left, and it wasn't time for supper yet, so I knew I didn't have to be home yet. Gary and I chased each other around for a while, tag game, and after a while he said he had to take a leak, so headed to the small 'outhouse' there, one side for boys, the other for girls. I remember that the girls never seemed to use it, but the boys always did use their side, even though it really smelled.

I really didn't have to pee, but told Gary I did too, and followed him in. Honestly, I was hoping to see his cock. There was a metal trough thing to pee in, maybe four feet long, but I was suddenly afraid of walking up to it and taking out my penis there, suddenly embarrassed at the thought of Gary maybe looking at my little weenie!

We went in, Gary went right up to the trough, and I could hear him pulling his zipper down, sort of doing a quick squat and I guessed was pulling his cock out of his pants to take his pee.

I stood back, not going up to the trough. Gary said "Hey, you said you had to take a pee too, Bill, c'mon it's OK... you embarrassed or something?"

I sort of laughed and went up to the trough, pulled my zipper down, but my dick was boned, and n o way could I point it DOWN to even pee! I was embarrassed as hell, hoping that Gary wouldn't look at it, while I was sneaking peeks at what he was holding in his fingers, peeing into that through, and my little peepee stiff as hell, sticking so damn straight up, me trying to hide it!

Gary finished his peeing, and there I was just sort of holding my boner there at the urinal, standing as close as I could to it so he wouldn't see it. Well, he obviously knew what was going on with me, just walked right up alongside me and with his right hand took ahold of my little boner! I know I really jumped at that, but just as quick liked it a lot! Since I didn't yell or say anything, just sort of jump and maybe make a gasp or something, I just stood there, really liking how it felt with Gary's hand stroking and feeling me like that.

By then he said I could feel his if I wanted, but we better go into the stall that was there to do that. I couldn't wait. it was quick, and I got see him pull his shorts down, and see and feel his big thing there. All we did was jack each other off, but for me it was exciting as hell

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.61 seconds