Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Awakened Memory!
Jumped up from a guy's post:

What your vid Seeing bikinisunbather2's suck Pic Post, all I could think of was when I was 10yo, and a 16yo cousin, babysitting, came in my bedroom to tuck me in... I'd gotten into my pj's and was in bed, and he asked if I had taken my underwear off before I put the pjs on - well yes, why? He said he saw me put 'em back on after my bath, and just wanted to make sure I didn't still have them on inside my clean pjs.

I said I didn't... he laughed and said he knew how guys would fib, so he just reached under my blanket and put his hand in my bottoms so quick and his fingers were on my penis! I jumped like crazy I guess, and sort of yelped or something, but he just took ahold of me there, said it was OK, said he knew guys my age got stiff peepees there, like he did too, and he could make it feel really good, even better than when it felt when he'd seen me playing with it in the tub! SHIT! I didn't know he saw me doing that!

Well, at that, him still with just his fingers on my by-then hard maybe 3-incher, embarrassed that he'd seen me playing with it at all... by then I was scared stiff (!) but loving how good his fingers felt making me so stiff!

He asked me if it felt better with him playing with my hard peepee, than when I just did it by myself. I guess I must have said something like it did, so he. With a few minutes doing that, he'd also slid by pjs down ( I remember lifting my hips) aa was feeling me all around there. Not sure what I was: more scared, embarrassed, but excited as hell mostly I guess.

Neither of us said anything at that point, and then with his couple of fingers sort of pulling on my shaft he put his lips around the top of me there! I know I jerked like hell, and the sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt before!

I remember some kind of sudden jerking and great feel when he was sucking on me there, and pulling back and forth on my penis as he did. Took a long time before I got to know a name for that, a 'dry orgasm' for a pre-pubescent guy!

At any rate, that was my first experience getting sucked, and, getting to do the same with that cousin. I was not able to swallow his load the first time I sucked him, but by when I was 13, I could, and cum into his mouth.

Another mental re-call, adding to all the experiences I've shared here in NDN forum.

You can check other of my experiences her in NDN

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.39 seconds