Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
When Do You Bareback?
Don't know about you guys, but I only take it bb with cocks I know and trust, so fucking erotic and romantic. Never sucked a condomed cock, never will, taken plenty of them up my ass, hook it on my side strap when they go soft, strip it off and come on my body, talk about a sexy look~

There are a lot of opinions about that and I would like to hear them from your personal experiences or desires.

Love, Jonathan

If this thread breaks our rules please 
f4gg0tb1tch
I've only sucked a cock with a condom on once, just because we had some flavoured condoms - it was nowhere near as good as sucking a cock bare (which I've done a lot, and love).

In terms of anal, I try not to do it BB - even with cocks I know - but on a couple of occasions it has just happened. Last time I was barebacked was 3 months ago by someone I know and enjoy being fucked by. It does feel good. I also know how good it feels to fuck someone BB - it is quite a different feeling to using condoms.

I don't want to actively recommend BB though cause I think that'd be irresponsible. There is a big risk, especially with people you don't know and who don't get tested. There is also an alarmingly blasé attitude, especially amongst younger gay men, towards the risks involved with BB.

Yes BB feels good but it's not THAT different to sex using condoms. Also, it's a risk and not one worth taking if a few minutes of pleasure turn in to a lifetime of hassle and worry.

Sorry to be my Sensible-Bore, if you were hoping for a horny thread about BB fucking! wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Thank you for your thoughtful commentary.

debbydo
bareback ?
I want to do it bareback all the time ,,,,,,,, I love it when a guy blows his load into me , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I usually get him to shove my buttplug in me as soon as he pulld out so i won't leak any of his cum out of my ass .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love bareback raspberry Feel so good and amazing.Better with out a condom.But you need to trust the Peron and go for HIV tests grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I actually find using condoms can be rather sexy, love rolling them on for my partner... and seeing them post orgasm full of spunk... Always BBed as a teen and agree you can't beat that "natural" feeling though now using condoms has to be the way...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good commentary, gentlemen. I pop in a little plug when I get a trusted load up my ass. Felchers go nuts for that. And the romance of the condom is, well romantic. Fresh hard cock, rolling it down, telling him how much I want it, we all like to know that he will fuck and cum. Flavored condoms are great for oral. When he can't hold it any longer, grabs my head and fucks my mouth, don't freak out if it goes deep and you gag a little, tears rolling down your cheeks, calls me Oh God Yes, that big warm load swells the tip.

Tip for the kids: don't let it go until it's soft. Keep sucking. Plenty left in the shaft. Work the head with your tongue, make us twitch and pump out the last drop. Then create a slight vacuum and let it go, the condom dangling from your mouth, wet shiny cock spanking your face.

smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ONLY BEEN WITH ONE MOSTLY SUCKING , WE HAD TOUCH AND RUB , BUT IT WAS JUST THAT , HE DID GET ME TO TRY AND LET HIS COCK IN ME JUST A LITTLE , HE WENT SLOW AND WORKED ME UNTILL I WAS LOOSE ENOUGH TO TAKE HIM IN , WE STARTED SLOW , HE IS LONG AND BIG AROUND , HE TOOK ME EASY , AND THE LITTLE , WAS HIS FULL COCK, AND SO EASY , ALL THE WAY IN ME ,. HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE HIS COCK THERE MORE AND ALWAY S TAKE S IT SLOW , BUT HAS NOT LEFT HIS CUMM LOAD IN ME YET. redeyes drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never suck on condom, and i take it raw in the ass...and taste the way i love it!

sexybrad20
I bareback a lot and not always with cocks I know, I know I shouldn't but sometimes the urge just takes over

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Will suck with no condom. Nobody gets my ass without a condom. The risks are not worth it.

wantitbi101
BB has its risks.
But I think it totally safe with a dedicated person and regular tests for both std and hiv.
That's the way I'm gonna play anyways

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Safe sex only
I only practice safe sex. Too many problems floating around.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I've only ever sucked and fucked bareback. No problem in the pre-HIV days, and now I've been in a monogamous relationship for many years, so no problem there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have a couple of regular suck buds who I will suck and swallow without a condom and I have only ever topped BB of course. I'd love to have my cherry ass taken someday and if I don't know the person very well I'll probably want him to wear a condom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When Do You Bareback
I don't do bareback.................

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bb
have always taken it bare ,you get to feel the shape of him and savor it all tongue thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say about half the time, but only with people I know and trust. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bareback
I think the "romance" aspect of BB is really out of sight. A hard cock of the right size, pushing into you, deeper and deeper and then pumping hot, white cum into a place that you can only image is a wonderful thought but "no" I would want a condom. But with that being said, I'm ready for experimentation!

rosko
Bareback?
i always suck and fuck Bareback from the age of 12 i have never sucked a cock with a condom i love to taste the cock jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never do anything else
I don't do anything other than bareback. My former Master made it very clear that that was the ONLY thing I would do after that night. Even though he moved and had to release me as his slave he told me if he ever found I did anything other than bareback he would come back and show me the error of my ways and that I would NOT enjoy it. I refuse to take a chance that he would so it's bareback only and cum as deep in me as you can.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
if I am going to have a fuck, give or receive I love doing it bareback and from a very early age always took it bareback as I loved being fucked by older grownups, these days I am a little more cautious as to who I do it with, I wouldn't let any stranger shove his cock up my arse hole bare, I think the risk is too great, it is so tempting though

Tachikomako
I've only fucked with condom if my partners insisted. I've been barebacked plenty of times, but I tell that to any of my partners. I just like being filled by cum smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bareback
I've never sucked a cock with a condom - what would be the point? I love the taste of cock and I always swallow (I love cum). As far as fucking, I prefer bareback - if my top wants to wear a condom, that's his choice - if he does, I like eating the cum out of the condom.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I suck cock bare, tried it with a condom once and it was horrible!

When it comes to fucking i've only ever let fuckbuddies fuck me bareback after we've both been tested for any STI/STDs.

If it's a new guy he's putting a condom on or he's not fucking my ass at all!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Same here!
Hi Jon,
We think alike. I go about things about the same as you describe.
I have a steady fuckbuddy. I prefer bareback with trusted/tested lovers.
Although I have sucked several condom-ed cocks. Yuckkkk...rubber!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Up to now I never sucked a cock with condoms. As to bareback fucking it is the choice of the partner. He can do how he likes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bare always
I have always sucked cock and always swallow it dos t matter the cock type one or many per day in the beginning to be safe I had all use condoms but for last 9 years I have let many anon cock fuck me Raw and when they want seed me I say yes and encourage it
I love it with my pussyass is filled and dripping several loads of mixed sperm
I want to be a true Whore and BBC owned Sperm Sponge

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.91 seconds