Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay or not?
A friend and i have been experimenting with each other for around 20 years now, i am 47 he is 52 nether married, we meet up maybe once a month and usually just sucking, he has rimmed me and did try to put it up me but didnt have any lube, we have spoken about doing it again but usually bottle out thus far, do you think we are gay?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Tachikomako
I know it's not really an answer you're looking for, but does it really matter?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Not it doesnt matter really now smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pretty easy to answer, are you attracted to women? Is so, you are Bi. If not, you are gay. Either way, it's all good! thumbup

Tachikomako
Just get lube and have fun. And take pictures if possible! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smile

loopkin
It sounds like same-gender sex to me.
I like to suck and play with cocks but
I'm not gay. To me, gay is having an emotional
attachment to another guy, with all the resultant
kissing and hugging stuff.
I'm not criticizing it, just telling my definition of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would say that you have a good friend. you should enjoy what you are doing and don't worry about labels! 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
does it matter
I agree with Loopkin, do what feels good

ctwalt
i wish i was lucky enough to have a friend like yours, you are sexually bi, with no emotional male feelings. and lucky

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Too many labels
These days there are too many boxes defining what we are supposed to be and too many people sticking their nose in telling us what we are, who cares, at the end of the day if you enjoy doing it and get pleasure out of it then do it, it is nobody else's business. I have been enjoying cock and pussy from a very early age, I prefer cock if I have a choice so I suppose I am bi by others definition, as far as I am concerned I am just ,me, I am comfortable with what I do in my sex life, always have been, never had one minute of regret about any of it, and that is all that matters to me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting thoughts. I do not have any experience with males at all so I guess I am truly bi-curious. It is all fantasy for me. I love women, but, I have almost always wanted to jack off with, play with, suck and rub cocks together with another guy since a very young age. I never have thought about anal, kissing and hugging or any emotional attachment with another guy. I am not attracted to men at all on that level. All that said, I have always thought about and fantacized about cocks when I jack off as far back as I can remember from the first time. I want it in my hands, in my mouth and I want that cum. I love mine and always have. That was way before the internet. I have never even seen a hard cock in person. I love looking at cocks that are like mine. Pics and videos just take it to a new level of fantasy. Call it what you want I guess. If those fantasies ever come true, will it mean I am gay? I don't know. If that ever happened I think it would be better if the other guy shared my thoughts. I would not want to be pressured to do more than I desire. But, I guess you never know what would happen in the heat of the moment. That would have to be a mutual agreement before experimenting with another. Thoughts?

loopkin said: It sounds like same-gender sex to me.
I like to suck and play with cocks but
I'm not gay. To me, gay is having an emotional
attachment to another guy, with all the resultant
kissing and hugging stuff.
I'm not criticizing it, just telling my definition of it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am a married guy and have sucked many of my friends off over the years and have sucked fucked and been fucked a few times by one of my closest friends. I dont't consider myself gay and neither do they but feel however you like.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Gay? Bi? Or...?
This sums up my feelings:
Labels do not matter. Just do it!
I have my moods for the preference toward either. It depends on the person. I have no hard preference. (Pun intended!) LOL
For a live-in permanent relationship, I tend to prefer it to be a woman. But one who is not a believer in strict monogamy or purely heterosexual relationships. I like hetero romance and I also spending whole nights, weekends, and even more time with a hot romantic passionate horny guy.
I am a total bisexual switch: I can be as hetero as any woman would want when with the right woman. I love pounding a sweet female pussy until the woman's eyes roll up in her head. nd
I can be as "gay" as any man would want when I am with the right guy. I totally enjoy being with a man who loves to bring out the submissive slutty fem sissy in me and make me his "woman". thumbup1 thumbup jerk

I have had vastly more romantic encounters with women. But I have had hot romantic relationships with a couple of men.

I consider myself to be "trysexual". I will try just about anything once and if it's good I'll try it twice. If it's really good, I put it on the menu! thumbup1 thumbup jerk dildo

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds