Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewDudeNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first time
I was around 12 and I had a friend stay over who was a little older 13/14, as I only had a single bed we decided we would sleep in the living room so we could stay up late, watch tv and play on the PlayStation.

When it finally came to lying down to sleep, I could see my friend wiggling under the covers, I asked what he was doing and said he was too hot so taking his pjs off. We lay for a while and he said I’m still hot and threw the covers off revealing his body. He asked if I was hot and why don’t I sleep with pjs. I was really nervous but slowly took my pjs off under the covers and threw them to one side. Again we lay there for a while and then I noticed him playing with his cock, he saw me looking and said don’t you wank yet? I didn’t have time to say anything before he pulled the covers off me looking at my cock which was actually a fair bit bigger than his. He rolled back over and carried on playing with his cock I could see it getting harder and harder, he said look this is how you do it slowly moving his hand up and down his shaft, I started to copy him and my cock got harder and harder. Then he reached over and wrapped his fingers round my cock and said how big it felt, he started moving his hand up and down while playing with his. It felt amazing this was the first time anyone had touched my cock, then he said that I should do the same to him, so I did and we both came at the same time, I felt the hot wet cum running down my hand and fingers and splattered over my belly.

Since then the “sleep overs” carried on for 2/3 years and we did more and more, sucking my first cock, swallowing my first load and getting fucked at 13.

We lost touch but often think about looking him to see if he’d do it again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Nice story!
Love to hear more about you and your friend. jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Your Post, Sleepover
I can so totally relate! Summer of 8th grade had a friend stay over at our cottage. My room, a big ol' double bed. It was really hot, so both of us went to bed naked (in the dark), no covers. I was horny as hell, and waited 'til he was sound asleep before I tried to feel his cock. He was lying his STOMACH!
Not a problem, as I incredibly and very slowly worked my hand pressing hard against the mattress underneath him til I got to touch his cock! He was boned! To my surprise he sort of raised his pelvis up a bit, and I could feel his whole shaft. To my shock, he made a real "curve" to it, the top half bent to the right! That's all I did, just leave my hand feeling his cock for a while, then slowly working it back out again. we never mentioned it ever taking place, but I sure wish he'd joined me in a mutual 'exploration'.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
12 yr.old adventures...
I didn't have to worry about my friend being asleep.
We would sit of the stairs going up to a second floor
flat and put our hands down each other's pants and feel
each other's cocks. After a few sessions of cock feeling
we moved on to the point of partially showing our cocks,
neither of us ready for an all-out show just yet. We'd
stand up with our pants down and pull our underwear down
little by little, kind of daring each other to show his cock.
Eventually we got to the point of showing our cocks completely.
We never did get to the point of cock-in-mouth games though.
I wonder to this day if my friend Donnie is bi or was our
cock feeling days just an early experimental thing?
(Bill: flamingo5465@gmail if you want to email me direct)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hot stories guys. Really made me horny