Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Checking out guys in gym showers
Have any of you been caught checking out guys in the shower at the gym?
Had a close one yesterday as my cock started to get hard when the four guys in the shower noticed me looking at them, got excited imagining them forcing their cocks in my mouth.

Had to get to the bathroom and shoot my load

If this thread breaks our rules please 
loopkin
smile smile
I know the feeling, and the trouble is,
they probably all were straight.
Would have been nice if one or two had
walked up to you with a little smile...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
have had a hard cock in front of others in the showers at the public swimming pool and gym, I just carry on as normal and pretend nothing is different, after all having a hard cock from time to time is a natural body function and nothing to hide I reckon

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Checking out a nice one...
I have checked out a few but try to not be obvious about it. I posted my experience in another post re: wearing a towel or not in gym shower (check out that post). Only one guy that really got me going. He had to know I was looking at his cock. It was very nice and I looked every chance I could. I would see this guy several times a week for a while as we were on similar schedules. Nothing ever happened, but, there were times I felt like I was going to get hard so I would step out to cover up with my towel because I was unsure what he would think? Made me nervous in that public setting. That was sometime ago and I often think I should have just let him see it growing to see what happened. I loved looking at his cock. It was very much like mine and it was beautiful. lol. I know that sounds weird. Not in that gym anymore.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.67 seconds