Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lack of ejaculation
I am 63 years old in reasonable health. For the last two years I have noticed a diminished amount of cum when I orgasm. Now it is just about non existant. I really feel embarrassed and lacking especially when I am around others and I orgasm with no ejaculate. I would love to shoot loads again. Age probably has something to do with it and meds also. Does anyone else experience this? Can anything be done? Iv'e even thought about filling my bladder with fake cum before sex. But deceided against that for health reasons.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
While I take prostate meds I orgasm but don't cum. If I skip it for a couple of days I drop a nice load.
Let me guess you take Tamusolotion?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
cum
While I take prostate meds I orgasm but don't cum. If I skip it for a couple of days I drop a nice load.
Let me guess you take Tamusolotion?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes but not on a regular basis. Anything else I can do. Iv'e been trying a combo of herbs I saw on the net, horny goat weed,l-arginine,zinc,lechin and saw palmeto. Sometimes it helps but not much.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't ejaculate now. I had prostate surgery and the plumbing is changed now. Prior to surgery, I had gotten to where I didn't have much ejaculate.
Wondering if someone wanted to suck me off if they would be disapointed about not receiving the prize when sucking me off?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cum
I have wondered the same thing. Safety wise I think it would be a positive thing. I'm always fearful of STD's. I belong to a group masturbation club and it is embarassing to be around a bunch of guys jerking or getting a hand job and not shooting a good load. jerk

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds