Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How do you get more interaction here?
Just curious how to get more interaction on this site. Maybe I do not know the ropes or maybe because I have yet to post pics. I know I should have already! I assume pics would help create more interest so others would know if they are interested in comunicating with you. I guess I am answering my own question but thought I would ask anyway. How about premium? Is it still sparse? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
pics are good pbeing premium is good shat expose yourself and enjoy jerk

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Response
Super question! It’s great to exchange PMs and pictures and little snippets of fantasy and “what if” but I’d like to have lunch with someone from the NDN group and just talk. Not trying to lure anyone into bed, just into Wendy’s or Whataburger to talk. THEN, if there’s any mutual interest, who knows.....

Tachikomako
Comment, send messages to people you find interesting, post hot pictures...

loopkin
It's fun to show your cock to other guys here
but meeting in person is unlikely. The site is
still fun to visit but I see a lot of it slowing down.
Group pics, stories, etc.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good start
Thanks for the input guys. I am not looking to hook up here, just interacting with others that my have similar situations. I am only curious so interacting means chats and seeing what others are thinking that obviously have common thoughts and attractions via PMs and live chats. I don't know? It would all have to be perfectly in line with the stars for anything to actually become reality. It has been a long time in fantasy land, lol. The forums are cool but pics and maybe cam stuff would be fun. I guess premium?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What I love
To have interaction with someone on here is a great idea. My way would be to give ways to contact me. dougschukar@yahoo.com. 503-545-1763 text or call.
I'm a horny gay senior. I love sucking cock, swallowing EVERYTHING you give me from your cock & being fucked, hard & deep. Im in Gresham Oregon, but cant host. Im usually available weekdays late morning or early afternoons. Get a hold of me.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.47 seconds