Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A short story
This is a fantasy based in part on real events.

You are the clerk in a clothing store, I am looking at some pants, I select 3 pairs and see you, I ask you where the fitting room is. You show me but stay there while I try the pants on. I notice you staring at me with a pervy grin on your face. I take my time standing there in my underpants, looking at the pants. When I slip off the final pair, I look at you and say, you look like you're having a good time. You don't say anything but keep staring at me, while I am in my underpants. I tell you to come closer, and you do. I tell you to pull my shorts down, and you do. I tell you to go ahead and touch it, and you do. My cock springs to life, standing stiff and proud while you begin to stroke it. I tell you to get on your knees, you do so. I take my hands and bring your head to my cock and put it in your mouth. You eagerly start licking the head, I put it in deeper in your mouth. You start sucking it while fondling my balls. Soon I feel the climax coming and pull it out of your mouth, grab my shaft in my own hands and start stroking it fast, I cum and pull you closer, cuming over your face and then put it back in your mouth. You look up at me in grateful appreciation. I wonder where this is going next.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Changing room
that would be a dream cum true smile. I once had a guy walk toward me at a nude beach in the water, started playing with my cock then sucked on my cock till I cam in his mouth. got up and walked back to land and sat down like nothing happened. raspberry tongue smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds