Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
needs cock
I crave hard cock every morning and all through the day do you guys feel the same

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DDDMAN
I crave hard white cock

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Tachikomako
Almost every day until I get it. Then I'm not craving it for a few days.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
white cock here
DDDMAN said: I crave hard white cock

I would be happy to let you use my little white cock anytime jerk smile_

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I crave cock all of the time. I just don't get it as often as I would like to. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I also crave cock all of the time, the thought of getting cock is never far from the front of my mind, and has been my whole life ever since I was introduced to m2m sex at a very, very early age. Cock certainly rules as far as I am concerned jerk jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
needs cock
I too crave a hard cock to suck on. I see these glorious boners and want to strip and serve them orally. Some days I think of being a cock sucker gangbanger surrounded by hard eager cocks waiting for a turn in my mouth to fill me with some tasty cum.

boicunt89
needs cock
Same here, think everyday about cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For a long time
All the way back to when I started playing with my cock, I was curious. After I started cumin I really started wanting cock. Not sure how or why I have that strong of a desire for something I have never had. I am still only curious with no expierince with another guy. However, that need or desire is very strong! Almost daily and most of the day it is on my mind. I put it out of mind for awhile, but, it comes back. lol. I guess I'm OK with that because I am used to it. If it actually were to become reality that I suck a cock and swallow that cum once, will I need and desire it more? I'm not sure? I think I want it more than once just to satisfy all of the different ways of doing it. Who knows? Maybe I will find out what it is like one day? Till then, cock is on my mind daily and I'm thinking I need it!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here I am craving cock again. Looking in central Mich

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I desire cock and cum everyday. I find male genitalia so attractive. I love seeing guys naked and playing with themselves. I can never get enough. Wish I was sucking cock right now. I wish a guy would cum in my mouth. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
YES!
I will say, I miss the years when guy-guy cock play was frequent and simple - starting young, with older cousins, tentmates on campouts; well into late teen years with both peers and youngers... wish could turn back the clock! However, as an adult had a great 'best-best-friend' for 12 years ( I was 38 at the beginning, he was 23, until he got married and moved.

Cockman666
I'm craving cock right now not had any for a month

bilad6840
1st cock
i just crave my 1st cock jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
am always craving cock. some day would enjoy a gang bang of cocks to enjoy

jughead1
sucking
i can soooo relate, im in wisc. and want cock so bad.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
finding cock
it is so hard to find someone close enough to hook up with in western wis near I-94 corridor jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
!st Cock too
bilad6840 said: i just crave my 1st cock jerk

Me too...For over 40 years. lol. Seems a little crazy. It has never happened, thus far, but I always craved cock since I started playing with mine. Glad I'm not alone here. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
craving cock
jerk I crave cock, balls and cum all the time. I got spoiled by having 2 guys to suck off on a regular basis, at least one of them every week and mostly 3 to 4 times a week. We kept it up for over 15 years. I sucked a lot of cock and swallowed a lot of their cum over those years. Still crave cock EVERYDAY! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
john4x4 said: I also crave cock all of the time, the thought of getting cock is never far from the front of my mind, and has been my whole life ever since I was introduced to m2m sex at a very, very early age. Cock certainly rules as far as I am concerned jerk jerk jerk jerk

Agree with that, when you suck cock there is no doubt he likes it when his cock expands a bit his balls rise up and he shoots several strands of cum into your mouth, nothing better! I also was started at an early age in that my cock was long enough and I was limber enough to bend and take the head into my mouth, then swallowing my own cum, it is better to swallow another mans load though!

DDDMAN
Average Joe 2000, I would gladly get on my knees and worship your white cock till you shoot down my throat

Forum Level:
Just getting started
needs cock
I think about sucking and stroking some hot cock nearly all the time I haven't sucked one yet but would like to try

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Epoch Billing Support | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.42 seconds